advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do not look at this if you don't hunt...

to me it looks like the kid is 8-10 ft behind the hog, distorting our persective, making the hog seem more gigantic

ive done graphic design and been involved in visual arts for nearly a decade and your right on point about that... the focus is different in the pictures so an obvious fake by my expertise.. not that im close to an expert, but thats the first thing i looked at.

then i zoomed in and while they did a pretty good job blending the pics, you cant get around the focus issue.

oh btw and its a GREAT PUBLICITY STUNT for the movie LOL...

kinda like blair witch project being a legit documentary.

once i noticed the movie thing theres really no doubt in my mind.. news stations and papers are so gullible... every time a couple italian guys get caught running some racket its a HYUUUUUGE OC racketeering bust lol

in my country all the hogs were shot during the war so locals release domestic pigs in the forest and they grow hair after a while and begin to look kinda wild (the pigs )...its hilarious to see hunters come back with a "semi wild" pig and complain that its not real lol...the locals claim its a "local breed" hehehe...alex

This hog is real but....

Over a year ago a feed store in the next town over had the same picture of this hog that was taken out of a monthly paper, Woods and Water? not 100% sure of the name of the paper but there is no little kid in the picture instead there is a guy sitting on the opposite side of the hog with a bow. From what the owners son of the store told us was a farmer in the Starke Fl. area owned a large watermelon farm and owned this hog and many others. The hog had gotten to the point where he could not walk and only lay on his left side. He was not shoot but put down by a local vet, how he was put down I do not know. Is there domestic hogs this big? Yes. I have friends that are hog hunters and they have never seen anything this big in the woods. Not saying there is not, but being around alot of bay pens and people involved in this I have never heard anyone see anything like it. Now whether or not the whole farmer story is true I could not tell you. Is there a picture of a hog out there like this? Yes. Was there a kid standing in the picture? No. Could there be another hog that looks exactly likes this? I suppose. And if it is a real picture and the little guy shoot it then congrats.

I don't doubt the hog is that size...

What I wonder is how can an 11 year-old kid accurately fire a .50 caliber handgun?

That's the problem I see when it comes to being believable.

hmmm

i will say this, he better hit him the first shot because i got the kick of that pistol knocking him on his ass. jmo

leap

ps.i don't know about the whole trailer park thing,he probably would have died from a meth overdose;)

What I wonder is how can an 11 year-old kid accurately fire a .50 caliber handgun?

That's the problem I see when it comes to being believable.

Even a bear will look shy in front of that thing.

nah...im gonna have to disagree....how could s'thing like this live and NO ONE report seeing it b4...fuck it claims to be 1000 lbs! and in ALABAMA of all places...not too many places to hide a 1000 pig. i think its one of those photo hoaxes. like that one of the guy 'standing on the WTC' and it shows the plane below him b4 it crashes

I played minor league baseball in Albany Georgia which is in the SW corner of Georgia about 45 min morth of tallahassee. We played a team in our league from montgomery, AL and made the bus trip there many a times and I can assure you that a pig that big could never be seen down there as there is a whole lotta country and backwoods down there......It could easily never be seen in my opinion

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/hogzilla.asp

Scroll to the bottom, Snopes has not confirmed nor denied this story yet. Even fake, that is still alot of bacon.

AND FYI on the .500 handgun, ive shot one as several of my friends have them, They kick less than a .454 Casull, a reasonably stout farm kid like that wouldn't have much trouble with the recoil if he's practiced up. It is noted he shot 9 times at it.....

Alaska is the largest state.

amen! those Outsider cheechako's never seem to remember that :D

Sorry bro, I don't buy it...

[AND FYI on the .500 handgun, ive shot one as several of my friends have them, They kick less than a .454 Casull, a reasonably stout farm kid like that wouldn't have much trouble with the recoil if he's practiced up. It is noted he shot 9 times at it.....

They still kick more than a .44 Mag and I have a hard time believing an 11 year-old kid can accurately (and repeatedly) fire one, especially when that adrenaline kicks in from seeing such a large animal (kinda like buck fever).

Just can't buy it.:(

So we got...

1. This is an outright hoax
2. It's a true story
3. 11-yr-old kid could never shoot a gun that big
4. Photo has misleading depth of field/focal length (hope I got that right)
5. It's a publicity stunt for an upcoming movie
6. Must be fake because JT and oldfella are still both very much alive

:D :D :D

nah...im gonna have to disagree....how could s'thing like this live and NO ONE report seeing it b4...fuck it claims to be 1000 lbs! and in ALABAMA of all places...not too many places to hide a 1000 pig. i think its one of those photo hoaxes. like that one of the guy 'standing on the WTC' and it shows the plane below him b4 it crashes
boars,feral hogs and etc... are excellent at staying out of human view they are known for being elusive ...so its possible ...and they are are great at getting into farmers feeders and etc which they do which allowed them to grow this big along with the fact that they dont stop growing as long as they is enough food to alow this ...they can also get this big if they are farm raised which from the stories i read on this hog it was ...national geographic did a special on this alot of info i didnt know ...craziness...

Yep still here. That kid needs to learn how to shoot better. All he did was piss me off with that pea shooter!! I'm still picking lead pellets out of my butt cheeks!!!!:D Now it could've been JT, have'nt heard from him in a while!!!!!!:eek: I smell bacon cooking. OH nah that's his nasty assed grey grandpa sweat pants.......JT go and wash those things will ya!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear