advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do people really run high doses all year?

mchief101

Registered
i go to a school gym and there is this dude who doesnt compete but looks like a bodybuilder. i think he is around 5'7 220 somewhat low bf. i asked him if he blasts and cruise, he asks whats that. he said he hasnt come off high dosages in 3 years and started AAS at 14. only time he came off was for football tryouts.

question is....how the hell do people do this?? and live????!?!:banghead:

some dude i know takes about 1 g of test/dec combined a week, he stays on for about 6-7 months and then comes off it. I know another dude that does the same and has been on gear for about, well since i have n=known him, which is 5 years.

They can live for now....and surely keep blasting at high dosages for years....but eventually it'll catch up with them!

Three guys I converse with regularly on internet message boards tell me this.

Nothing less than 10iu GH and 1 gram test a week. And if that low it's just for 3-4 weeks at a time for either family reasons, financial reasons, source being backed up, or of something else. Hardly ever because of their own doing.

Another is never on less than 300mg Tren Ace and 500mg Test E a week.

Another is on never anything less than a gram of Primo and a few IU(he said around 5 or so) GH a week.

question is....how the hell do people do this?? and live????!?!:banghead:

Genetics, genetics, genetics. Some people just don't get health issues from AAS.
I know a guy that smoked meth every single day for 10 years straight, he is 54 years old and one of the healthiest guys I know. He completely turned his life around, but for most people there would have been serious health issues from such abuse.

Another is on never anything less than a gram of Primo and a few IU(he said around 5 or so) GH a week.

I kind of want to be that guy, lol :)

A very close friend of mine stays on between 400 and 900 test all year and adds compounds every now and then when he feels like it , and has done for the 3 or 4 years I've known him, comes off maybe two weeks of the year to get his test levels low enough to keep getting a script , and at the same time he is very very healthy with good blood pressure and decent blood panels considering also walks around at 5'4" and 190lbs at 9% so is extremely well developed.

Even if they don't die from a heart attack, kidney failure, etc., they will most likely have a very poor quality of life later on! I would like to be well built and healthy throughout my entire life and not well built for the first half of my life and scrawny and sickly the second half...However long that turns out to be!!

I can hear all the 20 somethings now, "You can get hit by a car tomorrow", etc...That's true, but it doesn't mean you approach your life with reckless abandon!!

I run about 800mg to 1400mg a week for a couple years still am. Also never under 10 ius gh. I cycles of slin and other stuff. I have been of gh for awile but back on tomorrow

I did once before for like 10 months I ran 1000mgs of test with deca or eq. I did hcg every 12 weeks

Guys that run crazy high doses year round are the ones that will most likely have negative repercussions with their health either soon after or years after they stop. Like it or not, AAS, GH, insulin, etc... are drugs and if they are abused the vast majority of abusers will suffer for it.
I should add, most pro's do stay on either all year or most of it but they are pro's. They got to that level and then increased their regimen. If your doing high levels year round and your not even at the national level, then there is a high likelihood you'll never succeed at that level. And if your just doing it to look big or shredded or whatever then your fooling yourselves if you think you'll ever be anything more than that, physically speaking.
Peace to y'all,
M2M:cool:

I guarantee many people would be very surprised the amount of people on this very board who run large amounts all year or atleast 8 months of it. GH all year round. Atleast 1g test all year. 100mg tren ed various times in the year. Huge doses of orals throughout the year. People will do what is needed for them. People can't say this is right or wrong cos everyone can do what they want and what is needed for them. Sure they are going down a dangerous path but if they know the risks and are content with that then do what you do.

I'm tempted to try a high dose cycle.. just for fun. Something like:

500 MG Test
1 G Tren
1 G Masteron
1 G NPP

500 MG Test
1 G Tren
1 G Masteron
1 G NPP

That sounds like an awesome cycle.
I was actually thinking of staying on 8 months of the year on something like 400mg primo and 100mg test, then taking 2 months off, then a 2 month blast of what you listed right there.

500 MG Test
1 G Tren
1 G Masteron
1 G NPP

I truly hope your kidding. You might as well work your way up 400mcg's of clen a day too....Yes, I do know someone that was using this amount.

That sounds like an awesome cycle.
I was actually thinking of staying on 8 months of the year on something like 400mg primo and 100mg test, then taking 2 months off, then a 2 month blast of what you listed right there.

:confused:

Stupid. So you do a shocking cycle like that for 2 months then cruise for 8 months and lose everything you made during that 8 months of lower dosing. Then take 2 months off and lose even more and blast again to do the same over again.

Or you could really think about it and be honest with yourself and realize the type of person who is willing to do that cycle would not cruise for 8 months on 400mg primo and 100mg test.... more like do that for 2 months then blast again on a few things and repeat a few times during the year before starting another shocking cycle.

If someone is gonna do a cycle like that please do a log and before and after pics... that would be very intersting. Not cos I plan too... fuck I doubt I could do 300mg tren per week :D

LOL... even though this is prob. Very close to the truth... this is why we prob. Have some many guys wanting to take such high doses there first time...

I thought I was on a pretty high dose blast now but those numbers blow mine out of the water... but I'm getting the gains,size,and lean body I want!

from experience, i find that once u start AAS, you gotta stay on. once u "cruise" or come off, you basically lose a majority of your gains as you get softer and don't have that full muscle look. i think that's why it's an addiction. in my off time should i do just a high dose of test, then when i blast just add compounds? of course hcg and anti- E is involved!

I've done the heavy cruises in between long big blasts, for the sake of my long term health I know have much lower cruises and not as long blasts at lower doses. I'm never going to be a pro or anything like that so I've just using a protocol I can live with for decades on end

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131