advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do people really run high doses all year?

As long as you’re getting blood work while on cycle there is very little need to go on and off. The key is getting it while on a cycle. If you’re on an 8 month cycle you should have bloods at least done twice while on that cycle. A lot of people make the mistake of getting bloods after a layoff, at which point of course you’re going to be at or close to “normal” levels. Take your support supplements, monitor your stress and do whatever.

I’ve never run more than 1.5grms total and I thought I felt like a pin cushion. Can’t imagine taking double or more of that. But take the necessary precautions if you do
Agreed but don't let bloodwork give you a false sense of safety. Generally, nothing is going to really show up on bloodwork unless you are totally fucked.

I actually heard some pretty I interesting stuff about prostate Cancer on Joe Rohan’s podcast from about 2 weeks ago or so… It’s episode #1735 with Dr. Peter Attia if you want to take a listen.. I highly recommend the whole episode.

Peter says that there’s a 50% chance of having prostate cancer for men after 50 years old…

Now the way he said it in the video, and I was actually going to post it and get member’s input and try to dissect some more info;

But he said something along the lines of;

“There’s a 50% chance one of us has prostate cancer right now, and the problem isn’t when cancer stays in one location, for this case in the prostate, prostate cancer in and of itself isn’t fatal, it’s when it spreads that it’s fatal..”

And basically saying that if they were to dissect both of their prostates that the odds they would find some cancer cells in them would be very high. That it’s almost unavoidable in men above a certain age and that pretty much all men, by the time they’re old, will have prostate cancer..

And he is/was an oncology surgeon..

So that was interesting to me considering how many men over 50 use PEDs and GH regularly, including Joe Rogan.. So it could change what we know about how much AAS and especially GH effect the spread of cancer, if literally 50% of men over 50 really do have some form of cancer cells in their prostate anyway..
Juda Folkman back about 30 years ago, using prostate cancer as the model, reported that we as men throw cancer cells all the time but our surveillance systems remove them. As we age those systems become degraded. So the take home was that we have micro carcinomas all the time through life and they are mostly resolved by our surveillance and DNA repair systems. Folkman was nominated for the Nobel but was heavily criticized by main stream media.

Agreed but don't let bloodwork give you a false sense of safety. Generally, nothing is going to really show up on bloodwork unless you are totally fucked.
Standard bloodwork will almost never show what state your cardiovascular system is in, which in my opinion is the true killer and what most guys should be worrying about. I’d prefer to prioritise organ scans over bloodwork

Even if they don't die from a heart attack, kidney failure, etc., they will most likely have a very poor quality of life later on! I would like to be well built and healthy throughout my entire life and not well built for the first half of my life and scrawny and sickly the second half...However long that turns out to be!!

I can hear all the 20 somethings now, "You can get hit by a car tomorrow", etc...That's true, but it doesn't mean you approach your life with reckless abandon!!
Agreed. Take out life insurance policies on these guys after they have been going at these crazy rates in their 20s and 30s when they are around 40.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity