advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do people really run high doses all year?

I'm tempted to try a high dose cycle.. just for fun. Something like:

500 MG Test
1 G Tren
1 G Masteron
1 G NPP

I was thinking on my next blast:
250mg test e
200mg tren
600mg primo
600mg mast

Would like.to see a log of that cycle...:eek:

I'm tempted to try a high dose cycle.. just for fun. Something like:

500 MG Test
1 G Tren
1 G Masteron
1 G NPP

I thought my next planed blast was pushing it, but that's insane. For what its worth my blast will be

200 test e weekly
150 tren e weekly
76 tren a ed
4 iu rips ed with some ghrp, modgrf thrown in.

Ill do this for 8-10 weeks depending on when gains slow. This is the absolute max ill ever do. I would throw more gh in if i was richer though

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

If you don't look like a god after 10 weeks of that, something is wrong with you

Personally if you don't look like a god before taking that there is something wrong with you.

I have been on the same doses for 6 months now. I'll admit it is mostly because I am just an addict at this point. I'm calling the doctor to set up a blood test tomorrow though. I need to see where I stand after 6 months of tren ranging between 560-700mg per week. All I have done is maintained after the first two months anyway. I just don't want to lose my "look"

Personally if you don't look like a god before taking that there is something wrong with you.

good point

If you don't look like a god after 10 weeks of that, something is wrong with you

Shit... I started at 30% bodyfat at HALF of those doses 8 weeks as of monday... I'm currently around 14-15% and put on 30lbs of muscle lol

I have been on the same doses for 6 months now. I'll admit it is mostly because I am just an addict at this point. I'm calling the doctor to set up a blood test tomorrow though. I need to see where I stand after 6 months of tren ranging between 560-700mg per week. All I have done is maintained after the first two months anyway. I just don't want to lose my "look"
Good Luck with that blood test AMD, That dose of tren would virtual erase my HDL especially for six months. I've had to modulate how I run tren for my long term health

good point

Goodluck with the bloodwork. But regardless of the results I think (you know this anyway) you should definately cruise now. Obviously nothing is gonna be like 560-700mg tren. But something 'healthier' would be best. Maybe a small dose of test with some primo or mast or even npp to cruise with. Let me know how you get on.

good point

i believe everyone becomes an addict. once u come off these high dosages, you lose alot.......as u said u dont wanna lose your "look"..same here

good point

btw did u just run tren by itself?

I hate to say this but some of your fav ugls are very underdosed and I have blood work to prove it. I told a mod today no response.

get on 750mgs of depo test unigen from qvolt and there is a huge difference from some ugls at 2x the dose.

I'm beginning to pissed at the frequency we're getting ripped off here.

wow....another one of these threads...really?

Of course people run high doses for long periods of time. Are you that delusional to think people don't? OR are you looking for fellow anti-high-dose-users, which plague this board, to make you feel better because you can't run "High" doses for whatever reason?

Up until this off season the minimum i'd run was 2g test e per week, with 1g eq or deca, 5iu gh 4-5x/week. Blood work was near perfect. Now I follow the word of GH15 and i'm making MUCH MUCH better gains. 1400mg/week of tren ace + 20iu gh per day + 30-40iu slin per day.

Last edited:
Goodluck with the bloodwork. But regardless of the results I think (you know this anyway) you should definately cruise now. Obviously nothing is gonna be like 560-700mg tren. But something 'healthier' would be best. Maybe a small dose of test with some primo or mast or even npp to cruise with. Let me know how you get on.

oh I know I do regardless of what the results are. Starting April 1st it's cruise time.

And P.S., I have a blood test in 20 minutes from now. Won't know the results for probably 5-7 days though

btw did u just run tren by itself?

no way there is test in there too. also hgh

wow....another one of these threads...really?

Of course people run high doses for long periods of time. Are you that delusional to think people don't? OR are you looking for fellow anti-high-dose-users, which plague this board, to make you feel better because you can't run "High" doses for whatever reason?

Up until this off season the minimum i'd run was 2g test e per week, with 1g eq or deca, 5iu gh 4-5x/week. Blood work was near perfect. Now I follow the word of GH15 and i'm making MUCH MUCH better gains. 1400mg/week of tren ace + 20iu gh per day + 30-40iu slin per day.

how is your bloodwork on all that tren and how long have you been doing that?

:confused:

Stupid. So you do a shocking cycle like that for 2 months then cruise for 8 months and lose everything you made during that 8 months of lower dosing. Then take 2 months off and lose even more and blast again to do the same over again.

Or you could really think about it and be honest with yourself and realize the type of person who is willing to do that cycle would not cruise for 8 months on 400mg primo and 100mg test.... more like do that for 2 months then blast again on a few things and repeat a few times during the year before starting another shocking cycle.

If someone is gonna do a cycle like that please do a log and before and after pics... that would be very intersting. Not cos I plan too... fuck I doubt I could do 300mg tren per week :D

well, it may be stupid to you, but maybe you just do a shit job of keeping gains after a cycle.
Plenty of members here have achieved size from heavy cycles then claim to hold that size on fairly low doses as long as they stay on and let the body get used to holding that weight.

The 2 month off period is for health reasons, I don't think anyone should be on every single day of the year. It may not be optimum for gains, but I was just thinking out loud here and was wondering if it could work.
Make some big gains, hold them with a fairly safe cruise, then take time off, then do it again.

I didn't say it was a sure thing, but I don't think it is stupid either.

I think the deeper the romance goes with AAS, the more inevitable it is that you're going to use more and stay on longer ..it's all good I guess, just boils down to what you want ..and what you're willing to pay for it ..yeah some fare better than others with the doses required to be a monster, but everybody pays something ..and we pay in many ways, not just health ..I can't drink, eat, or stay out like my friends or family for example

I think the deeper the romance goes with AAS, the more inevitable it is that you're going to use more and stay on longer ..it's all good I guess, just boils down to what you want ..and what you're willing to pay for it ..yeah some fare better than others with the doses required to be a monster, but everybody pays something ..and we pay in many ways, not just health ..I can't drink, eat, or stay out like my friends or family for example

I actually got in a conversation the other day about my diet... A guy made a comment about the size of my back and then said he should start eating a cow a day to get to my size... well after I told him what I ate he asked me how I could afford that... I told him that when you stop going out to eat and stop drinking its easily affordable... He looked at me like I had 2 heads :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity