advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do PRO BBers actually use NO, Creatine and such?

klimentiy

Registered
Do top pros actually use Nitric oxide PreWO, beta alanine, citrulline malate, Creatine, etc?

I mean i would imagine with intake of quality food and aas/slin/peptides, all those OTC supps would not be needed. A great pump could be achieved with slin/aas/igf alone.

I can see some using BCAAs and EAAs but that is about it.

I would like opinions of people that actually know IFBB pros or top NPC competitors. Thanks guys

Do top pros actually use Nitric oxide PreWO, beta alanine, citrulline malate, Creatine, etc?

I mean i would imagine with intake of quality food and aas/slin/peptides, all those OTC supps would not be needed. A great pump could be achieved with slin/aas/igf alone.

I would like opinions of people that actually know IFBB pros or top NPC competitors. Thanks guys

well, i don't know if this applies to the pros... but a lot of top amatuers in my country use a ton of supplements and find them just as important as aas.

creatine, NO, amino acids, fat burners... etc.

^^^I just really think with the amount of meat they eat supplementation of creatine and other aminos is not necessary. May be some BCAAs on contest prep and taurine for cramping. Also preWO NO supps suppress appetite and slows digestion, seems like something one would like to avoid when bulking.

The 2 pros I know use mostly diet and aas, gh, slin etc...but also use a TON of supps. Protein, creatine, BCAA, preworkout stuff...pretty much anything.

So yes...they do as far as I know.
Honestly they get stuff for free from their sponsor so why wouldn't they?

^^^I just really think with the amount of meat they eat supplementation of creatine and other aminos is not necessary. May be some BCAAs on contest prep and taurine for cramping. Also preWO NO supps suppress appetite and slows digestion, seems like something one would like to avoid when bulking.

if they can get them cheap, then why not??

US have cheap prices, and pros usually have sponsors, so extra discounts...

for exsemple...If I buy the same supps from Us and my country-slovenia for retail prices, I would pay $200 in US and minimal 400eur HERE...sadly:(

All serious bodybuilders, and all the more so the ones competing, whatever the level, will use anything that can give them an edge... creatine is useful, so of course pros take it.

Most if not all Pros have suppliment sponcers, heck if its free im sure they use it.

from what I understand the creatine levels found in food is negligible. I also believe I read that cooking can destroy it. (This is to the best of my memory, I read it over a year ago.)

for exsemple...If I buy the same supps from Us and my country-slovenia for retail prices, I would pay $200 in US and minimal 400eur HERE...sadly:(

why are you wasting your money and supplements - its a complete rip off and waste of money. Serisouly the only supplement needed is a multi vitamin and fish oil. Use your money on stuff that can have a long term change good food - pepetides /hgh or test. Anything else is utter nonsesne. I see people spend hundreds on stuff like NO - just to get some 30min pump . wtf is this rubbish? Its all a marketing scam by supplement companies - their brightly coloured adverts with people in great shape who are on test -hgh selling you stuff that never contributed to their physique:rolleyes:

A lot of serious competitors would use as much of everything as they can afford.

why not ...:confused:...

The one at my gym that I am close to, is sponsored but I wont say who. Who uses all there stuff everyday.

The bigger i get, I find myself using more supps as well.

I don't know about anything recently but back in the late eighties/early ninties I had a couple pro bodybuilders stay at my house while doing the contest each year. They would laugh at all supplements and I remember Franco Santoriello was the butt of many jokes (for his cybergenics transformation) They told me they take nothing, (besides hormones) not even a vitamin and one of them had being doing ads for a product. They were more concerned about salt and food.

I don't know about anything recently but back in the late eighties/early ninties I had a couple pro bodybuilders stay at my house while doing the contest each year. They would laugh at all supplements and I remember Franco Santoriello was the butt of many jokes (for his cybergenics transformation) They told me they take nothing, (besides hormones) not even a vitamin and one of them had being doing ads for a product. They were more concerned about salt and food.

Supplements have really come a long way since those times, but I am sure creatine, whey, bcaa's, etc are a staple..then for added fun in the gym, no2 and pre workout type supps..then there are joint supps, liver supps, etc etc.

The 2 pros I know use mostly diet and aas, gh, slin etc...but also use a TON of supps. Protein, creatine, BCAA, preworkout stuff...pretty much anything.

So yes...they do as far as I know.
Honestly they get stuff for free from their sponsor so why wouldn't they?[/QUOTE]

Took the words right out of my mouth...

Supplements have really come a long way since those times, but I am sure creatine, whey, bcaa's, etc are a staple..then for added fun in the gym, no2 and pre workout type supps..then there are joint supps, liver supps, etc etc.

I totaly agree with you, but in 1995 we were thinking the same thing; Vanadyle sulfate, OKG, GKG, Met RX (plus and base) and before that was the Cybergencis kit for $149.00 (can you believe its still being sold today for that price?) and DASH. I remember having bought around 500 dollars of MET RX and having it in my kitchen and both pro's wouldn't touch it esp. with the contest in two days. They also said it was "unneeded" and this is what brought up the supplement questions. The only reason I think bodybuilders today won't touch some of the stuff is that they don't trust the label ingredients (more sugar or salt than label claims) which can throw a physique off while dieting and on gear.

SOunds to me like you just named the staples, except NO, you should be taking these along with your hardcore diet/training protocols, whether or not your a enhanced athlete or not, if results are your goal. I personally dont use the creatine as I dont feel a need for it as I feel I get enough from my diet, same thing goes for beta alanine, CM and BCAAS are good to go!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws