advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do PRO BBers actually use NO, Creatine and such?

Yeah they take creatine and protein, amino acids, NO2 and many others that their sponsors give them.

also just a tip I have been finding out through self experimenting that less can sometimes be MORE! When I started lifting I took everything under the son and yes was even a culprit to picking up a jug of cell tech in my 1st months of lifting to get that 20 lbs of water muscle michilline man look. Anyways I even used to work at a supplement shop and IM tellin yah the only things that have ACTually helped in the body building department (staples) Protein (I use this only when I cant make daily protein intake from FOOD!!), again remember its important to remember that food is your number one supplement you will get the most from food no matter if your on something or not. BCAAS I love sipping on BCAAS during and Immediately post workout, I also drink a serving (plain no additives or artificial sweeteners) again its all about what goes in the body! make no mistake, make sure its CLEAN and quality (ingredients), your body is your temple. fish Oil I know I dont have to say much here this one speaks for itself, CM brings my endurance on another level, I really love this stuff on leg days makes doing the last set of squats a little more bearable. Then yes there is supplements here and there that you can supplement with, that have good effects for the bodys health, but you wont be putting on muscle with these. It all depends on how far you want to go with health, me for example I keep it simple and just feed my foundation what I feel is the proper and adequate nutrition to make it through the day, week, year etc...

also just a tip I have been finding out through self experimenting that less can sometimes be MORE! When I started lifting I took everything under the son and yes was even a culprit to picking up a jug of cell tech in my 1st months of lifting to get that 20 lbs of water muscle michilline man look. Anyways I even used to work at a supplement shop and IM tellin yah the only things that have ACTually helped in the body building department (staples) Protein (I use this only when I cant make daily protein intake from FOOD!!), again remember its important to remember that food is your number one supplement you will get the most from food no matter if your on something or not. BCAAS I love sipping on BCAAS during and Immediately post workout, I also drink a serving (plain no additives or artificial sweeteners) again its all about what goes in the body! make no mistake, make sure its CLEAN and quality (ingredients), your body is your temple. fish Oil I know I dont have to say much here this one speaks for itself, CM brings my endurance on another level, I really love this stuff on leg days makes doing the last set of squats a little more bearable. Then yes there is supplements here and there that you can supplement with, that have good effects for the bodys health, but you wont be putting on muscle with these. It all depends on how far you want to go with health, me for example I keep it simple and just feed my foundation what I feel is the proper and adequate nutrition to make it through the day, week, year etc...
Again, I agree with what your saying. I take high quality whey, greens mix, red mix when on and off, just for health reasons but as for the other stuff, I'd rather buy gear than waste my money on stuff that doesn't work as well or at all.

I agree with what is being said as far as whole food being the best base but there are certain ingredients that you can not get from whole food, example a product like Liv 52, cant really eat a whole food version of that. I will also agree that there is a ton of crap out there that is not going to help. I had a customer that had to be about 17 or so buying tribulus. I told him he would be better off spending the 20 on our grass fed beef but he looked at me like I was crazy. Just wish I had felt this way when I was his age.

What's CM Mate?

why are you wasting your money and supplements - its a complete rip off and waste of money. Serisouly the only supplement needed is a multi vitamin and fish oil. Use your money on stuff that can have a long term change good food - pepetides /hgh or test. Anything else is utter nonsesne. I see people spend hundreds on stuff like NO - just to get some 30min pump . wtf is this rubbish? Its all a marketing scam by supplement companies - their brightly coloured adverts with people in great shape who are on test -hgh selling you stuff that never contributed to their physique:rolleyes:

Your right mate, a lot of it is rubbish. I usually just use protein, bcaas, NO2 every now and then for libido, vitamin packs, ZMA, and efa's. I don't use creatine or anything else anymore. I keep it simple with just 1 cc of test a week.

The Pros & top level national guys I know use a ton of supps(they usually do not pay for them though)

Pros use everything and on top of that they have sponsorships so their creatine etc. is free

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131