over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do "The Pros" use Equipoise much?

Landmonster

Registered
I'm trying to understand what compounds are the most useful at the high levels of bodybuilding.

Test seems to be king, along with Deca and/or NPP, Tren, hGH, and slin. These seem to the the basics.

From what I've gathered on here, the big boys like Deca and NPP due to their strong anabolic properties. Nandrolones gives you a very thick look over the long-run.

Tren is used/abused due to its crazy fat-burning and hardening properties, as well as nitrogen retention.

Test is always favored because it's essentially required to become a 300lb hulk.

hGH and slin are also required to be a mass monster.

What about Equipoise? It's a 'classic' steroid, that is often referred to as mild. It supposedly builds quality mass over long periods of time, and increases vascularity. The main drawback is that it increases RBCs.

Is this a popular steroid anymore in the upper-echelons of bodybuilding? Or is it fading in popularity? Is it worth using if you're just a gym rat, or recreational bodybuilder? (I've never used it)

will these questions ever stop? nobody is going to have a definite answer of who uses what. i love eq, makes me hungry and vascular, some lean gains. the guy next to me may prefer primo, or use 200mg of winny a day with no test. what "the pros " do is going to vary from individual to individual.

I always throw eq in during off season.

why during the off season?. i was under the impression it doesn't really cause water retention

Well

If you cant be a mass monster off of test, deca, dbol/drol, HGH and slin then you might as well forget trying to be a mass monster!

EQ, geezis...makes me wanna eat oats and run around in left-turning circles...

why during the off season?. i was under the impression it doesn't really cause water retention

appetite... you looking to put some mass on you, it always helps having something in your system that makes needing a shovel to eat copious amounts of food and trying to calm your hunger then moderate dose of EQ will do it... ghrp6 is a good alternative.. idk about both tho... you may be inclined to shop for meat by 1/4 1/2 or whole steer in that case...:eek::eek::eek:

I use it do not exceed 600 though I have used more and the effects almost reversed no hunger. Great substance even use it in early stages of contest prep

I think your question should have been what pros dont use eq or havent tryed it there wouldnt be many. Dont worry about what other people use work out what works good for you.

i front load it week 1 with 5g then run it first couple weeks 2.5g a week for first 4 weeks then 1500 for another 3-4. love it at high doses, really grow and blow up. i dont run it very long due to rbc

holly shit the amount of bullshit that comes out of your mouth is amazing.

To hell with what the pro's take, try it for yourself and see how you react to it.

come on bro trenbolona + equipona and hghtrololbona is what all the pros take.

dont forget masterbologna

i front load it week 1 with 5g then run it first couple weeks 2.5g a week for first 4 weeks then 1500 for another 3-4. love it at high doses, really grow and blow up. i dont run it very long due to rbc

WOW...hows Your anxiety on it?

WOW...hows Your anxiety on it? I like that

WOW...hows Your anxiety on it? I like that short blast b/c I beleive My anx kicks in like week 7-8

All pro's except 4 of them take 5.8g Eq weekly. You should take it for this reason.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear