over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do "The Pros" use Equipoise much?

Sorry for the triple post Guys...comp froze, came back there was a triple up

To simply answer the question. I'm sure some do and some don't. By the time you turn prob I'm sure you know what your body grows on and doesn't grow on. The national guys and one pro guy I know take EQ but in combination with Deca.

Just heard

I have been hearing a lot of good things about eq and definitely want to mix it in with my T

I started running eq a little while ago and im not 100% positive but im pretty sure it is the reason ive had this terrible headace that wont go away

I started running eq a little while ago and im not 100% positive but im pretty sure it is the reason ive had this terrible headace that wont go away

yup, blood pressure related.
when i was on EQ, every time i layed down or got up quickly i had this pounding pain in my head. sucked bigtimes.

Increased RBC count that is why the headache.

One thing I notice from talking to a lot of good bodybuilders is most of them use basic shit for an offseason cycle like

1000 test
600-800 EQ
slin/gh or cycle an oral

While people on forums tend to need the instant gratification of drugs like tren at all times. EQ builds muscle and honestly the majority of legit big guys I talk to don't even know that people on forums think it's weak. It's a slow builder but it's quality and it is a great drug.

However there is no immediate "look" to it like the drugs that have very fast cosmetic changes so a lot of guys get bored and antsy and rely on contest drugs at all times but never really get up to massive sizes.

The most frequent stack I see from high level guys is Test + Eq/Deca + peptides (gh/slin). Occasionally there's a Tren Enanthate in there but I almost never hear of guys using Tren A in the offseason.

Well.

all i can tell you is that E.C. told me to my face that he loves EQ, although that was a few years back.

Yea i would think a lot of pros use eq due to low water retention

You bumped this from over 1.5 yrs ago...glad you got your 50 posts. I see your post count is stopped at 50 and will probably stay that way. Sad.

Yea i would think a lot of pros use eq due to low water retention

This person Radical87 has been bumping up random old threads. They joined TODAY! Made one post at 2:52pm and then another 49 (48 posts and one thread) starting at 4:19pm until the 50th at exactly 6pm.

You won't last long!

One thing I notice from talking to a lot of good bodybuilders is most of them use basic shit for an offseason cycle like

1000 test
600-800 EQ
slin/gh or cycle an oral

While people on forums tend to need the instant gratification of drugs like tren at all times. EQ builds muscle and honestly the majority of legit big guys I talk to don't even know that people on forums think it's weak. It's a slow builder but it's quality and it is a great drug.

However there is no immediate "look" to it like the drugs that have very fast cosmetic changes so a lot of guys get bored and antsy and rely on contest drugs at all times but never really get up to massive sizes.

The most frequent stack I see from high level guys is Test + Eq/Deca + peptides (gh/slin). Occasionally there's a Tren Enanthate in there but I almost never hear of guys using Tren A in the offseason.

This is the type of information that I joined this site for.

Since this thread got bumped.....I am currently using bold cyp and I am looking better then ever on it. This is what tren can probably do for me if it wasn't a crazy ride. I am getting some anxiety from it but nothing bad. I'm using 800mgs a week.

I have never used EQ but I plan to.

Since this thread got bumped.....I am currently using bold cyp and I am looking better then ever on it. This is what tren can probably do for me if it wasn't a crazy ride. I am getting some anxiety from it but nothing bad. I'm using 800mgs a week.

I have never used EQ but I plan to.

I purchase come bold cyp a couple of years ago. It was such a pain in the ass to use at 150 mg/ml. It made me wish that I got Eq at 300 mg/ml, so that I could cut my injection volume down.

I purchase come bold cyp a couple of years ago. It was such a pain in the ass to use at 150 mg/ml. It made me wish that I got Eq at 300 mg/ml, so that I could cut my injection volume down.
I can understand that. I only pin 1cc in a muscle now at a time because it has a little bite to it as well, this is 200mg/ml. It does get annoying after a while. 2cc in one spot PIPs enough for me to want to avoid it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear