over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do u believe in pheromones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

him777

Newbies
Alot of guys report drastically different levels of women attraction they experience on/off cycle or on a full blast.

Ive read many reports of guys even wearing the hoodie etc not showing their body yet women being crazy attracted to them when on cycle and almost none off cycle.

Also people saying dogs treat them differently.

Do u think its pheromones or what?

I will say I've never had a chick get mad if I bang her when I've been gross and sweaty.

I think there's something to it. Doesn't matter on cycle vs. off.

Women don’t respond well to me when I’m bulked up, stomach out past chest, softer, pale, and moon faced while on hormones

Women do respond well to me when I’m very lean, tan, and with defined jaw and cheek bones while on hormones

I’m not sure it’s the hormones - at least in my case

Women don’t respond well to me when I’m bulked up, stomach out past chest, softer, pale, and moon faced while on hormones

Women do respond well to me when I’m very lean, tan, and with defined jaw and cheek bones while on hormones

I’m not sure it’s the hormones - at least in my case

You're confused as to why women respond better to you when you look better?

My friends and I have always joked that women can smell the testosterone on you.

Oddly enough I feel like young kids actually key off it more. While mid age slob adults always seem to be intimidated the really young kids seem to gravitate towards you....probably some subconscious mechanism of seeing you as a protector, same could be said for women I suppose.

You're confused as to why women respond better to you when you look better?

My friends and I have always joked that women can smell the testosterone on you.

Oddly enough I feel like young kids actually key off it more. While mid age slob adults always seem to be intimidated the really young kids seem to gravitate towards you....probably some subconscious mechanism of seeing you as a protector, same could be said for women I suppose.
No, I am not confused as to why women respond better to me when I look better, " Ive read many reports of guys even wearing the hoodie etc not showing their body yet women being crazy attracted to them when on cycle and almost none off cycle. " as you can see i have written it happens to guys even when they are clothed.

Also what the fuck is this last sentence man u some pedo? What the fuck bro? Why would kids be more attracted to u wtf u talking baout pedo?

No, I am not confused as to why women respond better to me when I look better, " Ive read many reports of guys even wearing the hoodie etc not showing their body yet women being crazy attracted to them when on cycle and almost none off cycle. " as you can see i have written it happens to guys even when they are clothed.

Also what the fuck is this last sentence man u some pedo? What the fuck bro? Why would kids be more attracted to u wtf u talking baout pedo?
I think he was not having anything wrong on his mind, just normal kids interaction.

Hey Kid, slow that roll here calling out a vet here....this is an International board, not everyone's English is perfect
I understand what he means...NO WAY pedo....
If you're well built, alpha etc....EVERYONE except bitter whiny people are attracted to you(kids look up to you, women want your attention & there's fanboys LOL)

Hey Kid, slow that roll here calling out a vet here....this is an International board, not everyone's English is perfect
I understand what he means...NO WAY pedo....
If you're well built, alpha etc....EVERYONE except bitter whiny people are attracted to you(kids look up to you, women want your attention & there's fanboys LOL)

This is sadly true - regarding kids

I have a group of young teenage boys whom I call ‘the tribe’ following me around asking me for tren and sarms lol

I try to steer them towards citrulline and sea salt (yes, I know I’m always talking about sea salt)

This thread got really flippin weird - really flippin fast.

What the flipppp

Lol

I can already tell this cunt is going to be a real treat for our members.

Re-read what he said bro. Nothing came off as being a pedophile to me. My cat responds to pheromones. Does mentioning this somehow make you think I'm attracted to my cat?

he means as in the younger dudes look up to the older, seasoned, veteran gym rats. as in an inspiration. they gravitate toward them for advice and pointers/tips, to soak up game. relax g , I get what you are saying , but Francis is not a lame , we run a tight ship on this board, no chomos, and like the other gentleman said, this is an international board, I would venture to say 1/3 of our members are not native English speakers.

when the student comes, the teacher appears - lao tzu

I honestly wish I had more younger cats (only if they are SERIOUS) would plug me for advice. I look a little more intimidating, but surprisingly the best conversations with the most substance I have had in a gym were with the UCSD biotech and neuro future doctor students. Brainiacs, and they all thought I was extremely bright, that one felt very satisfactory. I am a product of Encyclopedia Professionalmuscia

Alot of guys report drastically different levels of women attraction they experience on/off cycle or on a full blast.

Ive read many reports of guys even wearing the hoodie etc not showing their body yet women being crazy attracted to them when on cycle and almost none off cycle.

Also people saying dogs treat them differently.

Do u think its pheromones or what?
Definitely believe. One shot of tren and the girls are trying to break into the house. My friend the mailman took a shot and all the dogs that bark at him suddenly were scared of him.

Definitely believe. One shot of tren and the girls are trying to break into the house. My friend the mailman took a shot and all the dogs that bark at him suddenly were scared of him.
Reminds me of that tren story on the misc where the guy said his cat was afraid of him.

Interesting how you made that leap to associate talking about kids to be a sexual thing. I'm talking about my nephews and little cousins who always want to hang out with me you sick weirdo.

Actually you didn't say anything about being clothed, you said women respond to you when you look better. Wow what amazing insight, just can't figure out why that is happening it's so crazy.

Reading comprehension, articulating your thoughts and deduction doesn't appear to be your strong suit.

Sorry I upset you enough to try and call me a pedo, maybe don't say stupid shit and then back it up with even more stupid shit.....making yourself sound like a stupid shit.

The better your body and image to others seems paired with the right amount of confidence, general knowledge on things and health & fitness, especially on cycle or Tren (lol) and taking MT2 for the Perfect dark tan...... EVERYONE and their mama's, aunts and uncles, GRAVITATES towards you. Chick's dig it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear