over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do we all know this about eggs.

I love sushi, but I eat raw eggs and love carpaccio too so there is that.
What I dont get is why people are all up in arms about eggs but not one person has mentioned chicken. You are far more likely to get salmonella from raw chicken and not cleaning your counters/utensils properly than you are from a raw egg.

PS...no self respecting Chef will ever cook carpaccio...just sayin. :D

Yes that's called Cross contamination. Do all you guys store your eggs in fridge? Just wondering.

Yes that's called Cross contamination. Do all you guys store your eggs in fridge? Just wondering.

yes. Is that a bad idea?

I agree. They all idiots! Eating raw eggs is risky. I have been a fucking chef for 2 years, they don't listen. Oh well if they get sick, I just laugh at them. I always cook my eggs! I stay out of these egg threads. I add Tren to my eggs and eat it!

I've been eating 12 free range eggs almost everyday for years and I've never been sick. I guess it's just preference, as far as the idiot comment, people that resort to name calling when they have no idea what their talking about are idiots right. But that's my opinion.

I would think there would be more research and facts out there about eating raw eggs. Has anyone come across anything interesting?

I've been eating 12 free range eggs almost everyday for years and I've never been sick. I guess it's just preference, as far as the idiot comment, people that resort to name calling when they have no idea what their talking about are idiots right. But that's my opinion.

Aww poor baby don't fucking cry! :D I don't know what I am talking bout either eh! I guess I am a fucking idiot cuz I don't know jack shit about Eggs.
Whoopie fucking doo! I am a Chef with credentials and my knowledge and experience in food industry is overlooked by idiots. I love Tren! I mix Tren with my eggs and drink it.

Last edited:
I would think there would be more research and facts out there about eating raw eggs. Has anyone come across anything interesting?

Search....it has been preach hundreds of times in this forum.

Aww poor baby don't fucking cry! :D I don't know what I am talking bout either eh! I guess I am a fucking idiot cuz I don't know jack shit about Eggs.
Whoopie fucking doo! I am a Chef with credentials and my knowledge and experience in food industry is overlooked by idiots. I love Tren! I mix Tren with my eggs and drink it.

Don't get mad kitten. I understand ur upset, but working at Denny's doesn't constitute being a chef. And ur not an idiot because u don't know shit about eggs, ur an idiot because of ur ignorance. And I think it's great u love tren, it explains ur actions and why ur running ur mouth with no justification. Now I think it's time to get ready for ur shift at Mc Donald's CHEF lol!!!!!

I love sushi, but I eat raw eggs and love carpaccio too so there is that.
What I dont get is why people are all up in arms about eggs but not one person has mentioned chicken. You are far more likely to get salmonella from raw chicken and not cleaning your counters/utensils properly than you are from a raw egg.

PS...no self respecting Chef will ever cook carpaccio...just sayin. :D

There is nothing worse than seeing people cleaning and handling raw chicken without using the proper bleach cleaner afterwards. I see it all the time and it makes me sick to my stomach:che;ky-sm

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131