over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do we all know this about eggs.

Ive been cracking about 10 raw eggs into a blender with my shakes morning and night for years without a problem.

U guys over complicate the shit out of this stuff....

If youre worried about salmonella, buy pastured or free range eggs..which will greatly reduce the risk. Bottom line is cook the yolk as LITTLE as possible or eat raw for best assimilation and no oxidation.
Pasteurized eggs, I understand, but why would pastured or free range eggs be less likely to harbor salmonella? Salmonella poisoning predates commercial agriculture.

I drink a carton Egg Beaters sometimes instead of plain eggs. I also will take 1/2 cup oatmeal, 2 scoops protein powder and a carton of egg beaters blend then drink.

I thought the majority of the salmonella issues were from outside of the egg shell?
That's what I read, too—the infected chicken passes the salmonella virus on the shell. If I recall correctly, this is why you aren't supposed to separate the whites from the yolks by passing the egg back and forth from across halves of a broken shell. (Aside: If you need to separate the egg yolk, the easiest way is just to pour the egg into you hand and let the whites pass through your fingers.)

Guilty:eek:

Pasteurized eggs, I understand, but why would pastured or free range eggs be less likely to harbor salmonella?

Are you arguing facts here? Really? Do some research. The chances are minute anyways....and are even less with pastured eggs. Note...I did not say pasteurized.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Pasteurized eggs, I understand, but why would pastured or free range eggs be less likely to harbor salmonella? Salmonella poisoning predates commercial agriculture.

They are less likely to be sick. no sick = no salmonella.

So many believe egg yolks are the devil but they are not.
Cooking the whites denatures the proteins, even if you heat it gently.
The perfect way to eat the egg is raw and complete.

They are less likely to be sick. no sick = no salmonella.

So many believe egg yolks are the devil but they are not.

Cooking the whites denatures the proteins, even if you heat it gently.

The perfect way to eat the egg is raw and complete.

Thanks. I didn't know that.

Are you arguing facts here? Really? Do some research. The chances are minute anyways....and are even less with pastured eggs. Note...I did not say pasteurized.

Dude, calm down. No one is arguing. I just asked a question.

I agree. They all idiots! Eating raw eggs is risky. I have been a fucking chef for 2 years, they don't listen. Oh well if they get sick, I just laugh at them. I always cook my eggs! I stay out of these egg threads. I add Tren to my eggs and eat it!

I agree. They all idiots! Eating raw eggs is risky. I have been a fucking chef for 2 years, they don't listen. Oh well if they get sick, I just laugh at them. I always cook my eggs! I stay out of these egg threads. I add Tren to my eggs and eat it!

How can you call people idiots when your statement is an opinion and you can't provide proof on which is better...cooked or raw? Too many "authorities" favor both and throw out reasoning for both sides which is why no one has any definitive clue what is truly best. People just basically choose what to believe. I think you take greater risks daily - like driving in your car than the risks you incur/assume when eating quality raw eggs.

I always cook my eggs.

so what is your take on raw milk or Beef Carpaccio?

How can you call people idiots when your statement is an opinion and you can't provide proof on which is better...cooked or raw? Too many "authorities" favor both and throw out reasoning for both sides which is why no one has any definitive clue what is truly best. People just basically choose what to believe. I think you take greater risks daily - like driving in your car than the risks you incur/assume when eating quality raw eggs.

because I am a fucking Chef and done a lot of Food Safety training over the years. Its bro science shit. Why do people make things so complicated is beyond me. why don't idiots eat raw meat then? Is it different from eggs? Still protein? Raw meat and raw eggs is dangerous to eat. I don't believe in process shit like pasteurized eggs etc blah blah. Process is man made crap.
People are not reading the right information. Food safety is far more advance than any of you guys think.

I know you didn't ask me, but raw milk is like liquid gold. Colustrum....even better!

I know what Beef Carp is, thin slice of raw meat. Sushi is raw fish etc, smoke salmon is raw list goes on.

Like I said, I wouldn't eat raw! wouldn't touch it, and having food poisoning is one of the worse sickness you ever had. Been food poison a few times. I stick to the right temperature zone and be safe. But that's just me.

I know you didn't ask me, but raw milk is like liquid gold. Colustrum....even better!

What is colostrum? how they make it and processed etc?

because I am a fucking Chef and done a lot of Food Safety training over the years. Its bro science shit. Why do people make things so complicated is beyond me. why don't idiots eat raw meat then? Is it different from eggs? Still protein? Raw meat and raw eggs is dangerous to eat. I don't believe in process shit like pasteurized eggs etc blah blah. Process is man made crap.
People are not reading the right information. Food safety is far more advance than any of you guys think.

Food safety suggestions are questionable at times and do not usually refer to farm fresh eggs from pastured chickens and grass fed cows' beef and milk. And people do eat raw meats... However, I limit my raw "meats" to sushi.

Last edited:
I know what Beef Carp is, thin slice of raw meat. Sushi is raw fish etc, smoke salmon is raw list goes on.

Like I said, I wouldn't eat raw! wouldn't touch it, and having food poisoning is one of the worse sickness you ever had. Been food poison a few times. I stick to the right temperature zone and be safe. But that's just me.

I love sushi, but I eat raw eggs and love carpaccio too so there is that.
What I dont get is why people are all up in arms about eggs but not one person has mentioned chicken. You are far more likely to get salmonella from raw chicken and not cleaning your counters/utensils properly than you are from a raw egg.

PS...no self respecting Chef will ever cook carpaccio...just sayin. :D

What is colostrum? how they make it and processed etc?

"Colostrum (also known colloquially as beestings,[1] bisnings[2] or first milk) is a form of milk produced by the mammary glands of mammals (including humans) in late pregnancy. Most species will generate colostrum just prior to giving birth. Colostrum contains antibodies to protect the newborn against disease, as well as being lower in fat[3] and higher in protein than ordinary milk."

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colostrum"]Colostrum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear