advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
I wear whatever pant are cheapest and fit from academy and walmart , either cheap tank tops from there or T-shirts from local companies I get for free and a long sleeve shirt over it till I get hot.

It cracks me up to see people get all made up in matching Ryderwear gear , sleeveless hoodie and shit , toting a gym bag you could hide a dead stripper in with all there pre workout sups and shit like a walking GNC add.

Yes outstanding.

I wear whatever’s comfortable. Usually sweat shorts or track pants. I live in AZ and it’s hot as shit so most gym days I’ll wear some cheap Walmart tank top(like the 4 dollar fruit of the loom I’m wearing in my profile pic lol)..... leg day it’s always a t shirt so the bar doesn’t dig up my shoulders and traps. I have a shit ton of old inzer t-shirts from my powerlifting days that I wear. They’ve been worn so many times at this point they’re all paper thin and incredibly comfortable

I don't care THAT much, but I'm not the guy who wears rags to the gym, either. I sweat. I sweat a LOT. Dri fit material is a lifesaver; I've settled on Under Armour or Russell (fuckin great shorts, cheap as hell) and Patagonia Capilene Silkweight for tops, which is THE most cool and comfortable material ever. That way, I don't saturate every inch of my clothing with sweat and can enjoy my workout without sweat pouring into my eyes in the middle of a set

To each their own

I just like to feel like I look cool
You're not alone my young member.

Max was just like you...His tattered appearance left him unaccepted in his own gym. Feeling like an outcast, so uncool, Max was overheating!

AND then...BOOM...Just like that, Max turned to his people here at ProfessionalMuscle and now he's not only the coolest dude in the gym, he's also
the most alpha muthafucka on the block :cool:

You too can achieve what Max did and be the most 'ALPHA' MuthaFucka on your block (or at least on your porch lol): https://professionalmusclestore.com/products/alpha-wolf-2
If you're looking to exceed Cool...For the price of a $50 purchase, you can ascend into VIP status and gain access to the VIP Lounge here at ProfessionalMuscle!!!!!!!

max.jpg

You're not alone my young member.

Max was just like you...His tattered appearance left him unaccepted in his own gym. Feeling like an outcast, so uncool, Max was overheating!

AND then...BOOM...Just like that, Max turned to his people here at ProfessionalMuscle and now he's not only the coolest dude in the gym, he's also
the most alpha muthafucka on the block :cool:

You too can achieve what Max did and be the most 'ALPHA' MuthaFucka on your block (or at least on your porch lol): https://professionalmusclestore.com/products/alpha-wolf-2
If you're looking to exceed Cool...For the price of a $50 purchase, you can ascend into VIP status and gain access to the VIP Lounge here at ProfessionalMuscle!!!!!!!

View attachment 133237
😂
Any chance of a DC training shirt?

I had one of those black and red DC shirts for so long that I hear to throw it away from having too many holes in it. Almost wanna buy the old logo
The one with the chain font lettering?

I wear whatever gym stuff I can buy while on holiday back in the US. I usually make a couple runs to Marshalls and TJMax.

Other than that, whatever I can get from Amazon Japan as I'm cheap and like instant gratification.

I wear whatever gym stuff I can buy while on holiday back in the US. I usually make a couple runs to Marshalls and TJMax.

Other than that, whatever I can get from Amazon Japan as I'm cheap and like instant gratification.
Then there's Hawk, my final sad story to tell in this thread that had a truly happy ending (sheds tear)...The man had the body, the cowboy attitude and always partial to Roy Rogers - Yippie Ki Yay Mutha Fucka...Or was it Hudson Hawk, I can't remember, it was many "moons" ago?! :cool::ROFLMAO:

But what this Hawk yearned for most in this life of regret was to soar through the night-lit sky with the other Featured Members of this Great forum!! Sadly, this little birdie could only crash and burn before his peers in all his wasted attempts.

Hawk's appearance left him longing for acceptance into our culture here...In his depression he even moved across the seas to the lands of the non-English speaking societies so that he could no longer understand while they mocked his Zayres off-the-rack hand-me-downs.

Feeling like a multi-generation imbred knuckle dragger, Hawk finally turned to his bro-peeples here on PM for the help in prettiment that he long desired!!

AND then...BOOM...Just like that, Hawk was shown the way to paradise...With a little love towards the walls needed to house his temple, Hawk not only became a Featured Member but was also accepted Globally! Even the little Asian tarts could not resist bowing before him in all his new found Masculine Glory (as seen in the image below lol).

You too can be like Hawk and conquer the skies in your New ProfessionalMuscle Gym Wear: https://professionalmusclestore.com/collections/gymwear

hawk.gif

lol i love these topics. I joke around but am semi serious when i say gym shark is one of the worst things to happen to fitness community :ROFLMAO: but like others said i wear whatever is cheap or on sale. Walmart sweats, i dont need $50 joggers that cost $10 to make and they slap a logo on it and sell for $50. Old navy/academy brand has a decent workout selection too. Dated a girl once that bought me new gym stuff to look good. "quit wearing your dad sweats". L-O-L.

lol i love these topics. I joke around but am semi serious when i say gym shark is one of the worst things to happen to fitness community :ROFLMAO: but like others said i wear whatever is cheap or on sale. Walmart sweats, i dont need $50 joggers that cost $10 to make and they slap a logo on it and sell for $50. Old navy/academy brand has a decent workout selection too. Dated a girl once that bought me new gym stuff to look good. "quit wearing your dad sweats". L-O-L.
Lol and it’s always the skinny 170 lb dudes running around at 12% bf wearing gym shark too

Now just look at this guy above me...A perfect example of an unhappy lifter :ROFLMAO:

Scruffy looking, tired out body just like his shirt, unable to even meet any of his personal bests let alone best those bests teehee!

AND then...BOOM...Just like that, with a little facelift in his attire, he'll now be matching strength with the top tier :cool:

You too can be a 'BEAST' just like Max here: https://professionalmusclestore.com/products/business-beast

View attachment 133147
That is super cool! I definitely need to get some shirts re done 👏👏. Rad!

Max

Reactions: K1
Then there's Hawk, my final sad story to tell in this thread that had a truly happy ending (sheds tear)...The man had the body, the cowboy attitude and always partial to Roy Rogers - Yippie Ki Yay Mutha Fucka...Or was it Hudson Hawk, I can't remember, it was many "moons" ago?! :cool::ROFLMAO:

But what this Hawk yearned for most in this life of regret was to soar through the night-lit sky with the other Featured Members of this Great forum!! Sadly, this little birdie could only crash and burn before his peers in all his wasted attempts.

Hawk's appearance left him longing for acceptance into our culture here...In his depression he even moved across the seas to the lands of the non-English speaking societies so that he could no longer understand while they mocked his Zayres off-the-rack hand-me-downs.

Feeling like a multi-generation imbred knuckle dragger, Hawk finally turned to his bro-peeples here on PM for the help in prettiment that he long desired!!

AND then...BOOM...Just like that, Hawk was shown the way to paradise...With a little love towards the walls needed to house his temple, Hawk not only became a Featured Member but was also accepted Globally! Even the little Asian tarts could not resist bowing before him in all his new found Masculine Glory (as seen in the image below lol).

You too can be like Hawk and conquer the skies in your New ProfessionalMuscle Gym Wear: https://professionalmusclestore.com/collections/gymwear

View attachment 133281
Straight P.IM.P. 💪💪👌. You the man!

Max

Reactions: K1
I wear whatever pant are cheapest and fit from academy and walmart , either cheap tank tops from there or T-shirts from local companies I get for free and a long sleeve shirt over it till I get hot.

It cracks me up to see people get all made up in matching Ryderwear gear , sleeveless hoodie and shit , toting a gym bag you could hide a dead stripper in with all there pre workout sups and shit like a walking GNC add.
Thanks for that, GS. Made me LMAO bc it's so true! Then instead of chalking up and going to work, they proceed to stand right next to me shadow-boxing in fingerless gloves with 5lb dumbells while I have 160lb dumbbells on top of me. Meanwhile, all the while I'm thinking, if one of those 5lb dbs so much as brushes me I'm throwing this bitch outta MFing window. LOL

On a serious note, in a pinch, I can lift in most anything. But be careful with jeans and the like that have metal rivets and sharp zips that can slice or tear equipment. I like a pullover hoodie and sweat pants with work boots then lose the hoodie once I'm heated up real good. I look like a hobo but comfortable. I'm not there to put on a show anyhow.

Leg day I definitely wear shorter shorts so they don't bunch while doing squats or catch my knees doing deads.

This thread was entertaining for the last couple of days...Probably the first time I've seen where a spammer thread went in a positive direction bahaha!

@maxmusle1 - you were a good sport and target lol...Email [email protected] and they'll get you a shirt out so that you can post a real pic in this thread!

@deposithework - you're obviously a spammer and this thread will most likely earn you no money since editing options shut off and you won't be able to come back here later on to edit it out to the spammer links...So I'll be the first one in history to offer a spammer something teehee! Email the shop and they'll send you through a PM shirt so you can actually see what it feels like to workout in style bahaha!

@hawkmoon - gotta tell you the same thing the store would tell me, "Fah-Q, that dude lives too far away!" bahahaha...Hit up the shop on one of your trips back to the states and we'll get you sorted man!

Thanks guys...Thread was fun! But in all seriousness, grab some rags from the store and join the VIP! Orders help out some of the guys that have fallen over the years here...It's a good thing Big A, the Sponsors and the VIP's have done here stepping up to show these guys they appreciate what they did throughout the years.

This thread was entertaining for the last couple of days...Probably the first time I've seen where a spammer thread went in a positive direction bahaha!

@maxmusle1 - you were a good sport and target lol...Email [email protected] and they'll get you a shirt out so that you can post a real pic in this thread!

@deposithework - you're obviously a spammer and this thread will most likely earn you no money since editing options shut off and you won't be able to come back here later on to edit it out to the spammer links...So I'll be the first one in history to offer a spammer something teehee! Email the shop and they'll send you through a PM shirt so you can actually see what it feels like to workout in style bahaha!

@hawkmoon - gotta tell you the same thing the store would tell me, "Fah-Q, that dude lives too far away!" bahahaha...Hit up the shop on one of your trips back to the states and we'll get you sorted man!

Thanks guys...Thread was fun! But in all seriousness, grab some rags from the store and join the VIP! Orders help out some of the guys that have fallen over the years here...It's a good thing Big A, the Sponsors and the VIP's have done here stepping up to show these guys they appreciate what they did throughout the years.
I actually was already looking at some and am just having a Logo to pick for my Studio Home Gym- It has to be something real catchy! Of course I will have my Max ... shirts too BF19164D-113B-4426-A825-12255D97E916.png DCB2C76A-6667-4C4E-9E3A-A3B28D4862CF.png
I like how they are cut/fitted! Now I just have to keep it under 2mb.

Max

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner