over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do ya'll guys wife and gf workout?

beastmode121

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
would you be with someone that doesn't work out?
And if you are with someone like that; are you okay with it? How do you become okay with it?
How do you push them into this life style?
I feel weird dating someone that doesn't exercise, or even lift bro.

So many questions but I feel like I'm in dilemma

Help a brotha out

My gf started working out with me 6-7 weeks ago. She has made some awesome gains since then. She was a cardio bunny before that enjoyed her wine every night and had a shit diet. Luckily she has skinny genes and a fast metabolism. I never pushed her to start training with me, just like she has never pushed me to stop taking steroids or spending money on gear/growth etc.

I wouldn't be with someone that was trying to change me or someone who was trying to make me do something I didn't want to do. So I won't try to make her do something she doesn't want to do unless it's anal lol.

If it bothers you though, maybe you should find someone else. But if your girl has all the other good qualities you could want in a women maybe you should overlook her not working out... much more to life then working out.

Does she support your goals, do you trust her etc those types of things carry more weight with me then anything else. But that's just me.

Yep my wife works out. But really dude, is she is healthy and happy that is enough. The world doesn't revolve around the gym nor you.

If you can't love them for who they are you shouldn't be with them. And if lifting is something that is very important for you in a relationship then you should look elsewhere, because you can't force someone to like something.

I don't have this problem, my girlfriend loves lifting.

How long have you been together and how serious is it?

Last edited:
My gf started working out with me 6-7 weeks ago. She has made some awesome gains since then. She was a cardio bunny before that enjoyed her wine every night and had a shit diet. Luckily she has skinny genes and a fast metabolism. I never pushed her to start training with me, just like she has never pushed me to stop taking steroids or spending money on gear/growth etc.

I wouldn't be with someone that was trying to change me or someone who was trying to make me do something I didn't want to do. So I won't try to make her do something she doesn't want to do unless it's anal lol.

If it bothers you though, maybe you should find someone else. But if your girl has all the other good qualities you could want in a women maybe you should overlook her not working out... much more to life then working out.

Does she support your goals, do you trust her etc those types of things carry more weight with me then anything else. But that's just me.
Agreed. My wife works out with me as of the last 6-8 months and shes a good training partner....but if she didn't lift I could care less. I do this for me

would you be with someone that doesn't work out?
And if you are with someone like that; are you okay with it? How do you become okay with it?
How do you push them into this life style?
I feel weird dating someone that doesn't exercise, or even lift bro.

So many questions but I feel like I'm in dilemma

Help a brotha out

If I have to "push" someone into the lifestyle that's asking for problems and she's not for me.... I live an unusual lifestyle that 99% do not understand....you gotta "walk the walk" to fully understand IMO ...im grateful that my GF competes and knows wassup... this has become part of my life and couldn't see myself being with someone that isn't in those circles....

Make it easy, only look for those that do

If I have to "push" someone into the lifestyle that's asking for problems and she's not for me.... I live an unusual lifestyle that 99% do not understand....you gotta "walk the walk" to fully understand IMO ...im grateful that my GF competes and knows wassup... this has become part of my life and couldn't see myself being with someone that isn't in those circles....

My girl is understanding about what I do and she lets me do my thing.

All of you make good points..

I honestly don't care.....as long as shes down with my kind of eating...
and I wont train with my girl...some do...I wont...fucks up my routine...
I wouldn't care if she went with me....but go do your thing...meet me back
here in an hour....

I leave the gym and training...AT THE GYM...i don't bring it home
with me....and I don't like to mix the two....when you start doing that...
its just a matter of time before it destroys you....

Every girl I date is different, but generally the ones who do work out are far more compatible with us than ones who don't. A lot of females who don't work out like to make us feel guilty about our gym habits and try to discourage us from training and pressure us to eat like shit when we don't want to. Not all are like this, but a lot are.

Every girl I date is different, but generally the ones who do work out are far more compatible with us than ones who don't. A lot of females who don't work out like to make us feel guilty about our gym habits and try to discourage us from training and pressure us to eat like shit when we don't want to. Not all are like this, but a lot are.

Feeeeeeemales

every girl ive dated gains 5-10lbs dating me within 6 months to 1 year. never fails.

most girls i date work out, but i've never had someone who was into it enough that we'd work out together or anything other than being on the treadmill next to each other. the gym is MY thing, i don't really want to share it with someone else so i've never really cared. as long as they take care of themselves through exercise or just not eating terribly 24/7, could care less.

here in an hour....

Jesus that was dark..

here in an hour....

exactly!!!!!

every girl ive dated gains 5-10lbs dating me within 6 months to 1 year. never fails.

most girls i date work out, but i've never had someone who was into it enough that we'd work out together or anything other than being on the treadmill next to each other. the gym is MY thing, i don't really want to share it with someone else so i've never really cared. as long as they take care of themselves through exercise or just not eating terribly 24/7, could care less.

Same with me...but its because I love to cook. I make high protein nutrient dense foods...and I always make enough to share, lol

My wife doesn't work out, hates the gym. She gets bored. But if she puts on a few pounds, she can get it off in a week and have a 6 pack no problem.

I could care less if she doesn't work out or not. As long as she is happy and feels good about herself, thats what I care about. Nothing worse than someone complaining about how fat or chunky they are and not willing to do something about it.

If she was into sewing, I wouldn't start just because she likes it so I don't expect her to go. She knew how much I worked out and that is not going to change. I think its good for me and her, we don't need to be together 24/7...I would murder her! LOL

Same with me...but its because I love to cook. I make high protein nutrient dense foods...and I always make enough to share, lol

I hear ya. Mine is more my winter time addiction to sweets. In the colder months I have the affinity towards eating cake, pie, donuts, that kind of shit. As soon as it warms up I run my DNP cycle and focus on staying lean until it's cold again. Unfortunately my girlfriends who aren't much for putting chemical poison in their bodies have a harder time shedding the weight when spring rolls around. I need to start making girls sign a wavier before we date. WARNING: DO NOT TRY TO EAT ON MY LEVEL.

I wouldnt care if my girl didnt work out, as long as she wasnt fat. I dont mind some meat but not fat lol. Training with my girl, no thanks, that wouldnt work out the greatest. That hour of the day is the only day i am not bothered by humans, phone, gf, work exc so thats my time. Also the last thing i want to talk about is the gym at home, more important things to talk about and worry about. its all about balance. If you obsess about the gym 24/7 add another hobby. Balance

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131