advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you believe Chris Bumstead's 500mgs of test a week Cycles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in with the, "I'm tired of these threads" group.
First of all, did you see the pics of Bumstead in HS...pre gear? He looked like a lean muscular 25 years old at like 16.
Cool, so first off we have genetics. Then...he said 500mg of test...NOW. He didn't say the total dosage. He didn't say what he used to GET up there. Also, Bumstead is what 6'0 and 230 on stage? That's not MASSIVE. That's an NFL OLB. I'd get the rage if he was 280 but 230. C'mon now. And lastly, this is not a pick on you BigNJ at all, but online at least, the guys who just haaate on these dosages are also the guys who don't have the genetics to be that big nor have the genetics to use a ton of gear. I see 200lb skinny fat guys hate on larger dudes because they don't get the same reaction to gear that Pros get. Like figure it out. To me its low key jealousy.

We don't see people get mad when NFL Wr's say they run a 4.3? We don't get mad when some 6'2 guy says he has a 40 inch vertical. So why get mad now? We don't have the genetics to run fast or jump high...and we also don't have the genetis to look like a Greek statue at 230. Live with it.
I totally agree with that

The first is that Chris is not really big - 100kg at over 180cm is really not much. What does the job there are the unique classic shapes. This is the bodybuilding illusion. I will show you something for example.

Here is my photo with Hide and gaspari, it is known that both of them are far from life, especially Rich because he is already an older guy. But I suspect that even at the peak of their prime it would look similar but so what? Since standing alone on stage, I will not make 1/4 of the impression as they do. I can only be a freak of some sort and I have accepted it. Genetics is a key that cannot be obtained, either you have it or not.

Attachments

• Plik_000 (2).jpeg
    Plik_000 (2).jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 138
I believe the eye-opening post that Big A made regarding the large dosages used by pro bodybuilders is the truth. That said, if you don’t have freakish genetics ( most of us don’t), large dosages won’t turn you into a pro bodybuilder. We live in an era where everyone says they are on TRT as a scapegoat. They have their reasons for doing such.

I totally agree with that

The first is that Chris is not really big - 100kg at over 180cm is really not much. What does the job there are the unique classic shapes. This is the bodybuilding illusion. I will show you something for example.

Here is my photo with Hide and gaspari, it is known that both of them are far from life, especially Rich because he is already an older guy. But I suspect that even at the peak of their prime it would look similar but so what? Since standing alone on stage, I will not make 1/4 of the impression as they do. I can only be a freak of some sort and I have accepted it. Genetics is a key that cannot be obtained, either you have it or not.
You are huge man . Damm, i know they are small even me side by side with Hide i look bigger but on stage he kill us both easy . No problem because i just want to get huge on gym

You are huge man . Damm, i know they are small even me side by side with Hide i look bigger but on stage he kill us both easy . No problem because i just want to get huge on gym
That's what I'm talking about, I think Chris actually only applies to 500mg of testosterone in offseaon because his is not to grow - he even has to decrease his size off-season

That's what I'm talking about, I think Chris actually only applies to 500mg of testosterone in offseaon because his is not to grow - he even has to decrease his size off-season
Yes for sure he only talk about test dosage not total cycle . simple .

What is the weight limit for his class? He is classic, right? Makes a lot of sense that he can't even use higher doses because he would disqualify himself from competition. That has to be tough.

Didn’t he say he only uses low doses now after a health scare?

It really doesn't matter as every individual is different. I wouldn't be surprised if he only did 500mg of test. I'm sure he uses GH, deca , tren and orals like everyone else.

I would say he doesn't use synthol or he would be spotting his arms alot more.

I've seen him a few times in person, he has a big frame.

It really doesn't matter as every individual is different. I wouldn't be surprised if he only did 500mg of test. I'm sure he uses GH, deca , tren and orals like everyone else.

I would say he doesn't use synthol or he would be spotting his arms alot more.

I've seen him a few times in person, he has a big frame.
Test is the least important drug for a classic ( is a must in the open bodybuilding ) . As classic the more important is hgh and localized synthol because he needs the roundness without gaining much weight because he as limit weight .

Who cares what he says. I don’t listen to what any of these guys have to say about dosages. It’s a topic that’s been beat to death. There’s much more interesting things to discuss other that what someone’s dose is.

Test is the least important drug for a classic ( is a must in the open bodybuilding ) . As classic the more important is hgh and localized synthol because he needs the roundness without gaining much weight because he as limit weight .
You don't have a clue.....SERIOUSLY just STOP!

If you work really hard and I mean really hard and stick to diet cardio and weights you can accomplish a lot. I really think people who ask these questions don’t work hard. It has to be the people who eat a couple times a day go the gym with there buddy’s and shoot the shit that ask these kinda questions.

Get ripped. I mean really lean. When you are lean you look bigger. I see this kid at my gym walks in with a regular clothes. You wouldn’t look twice at him. If he told you he worked out you’d be like cool.

kid goes and throws on a tank top and shorts he looks like fucking freak. I’m like wtf just happend. everytime I see him I can’t help but be dumbfounded. When your lean everything pops.

PPL forget that its much easier to hold muscle then to build it, so yeah he prob build his body with higher doses, but he doesnt need to build a shit ton more so 500mg is prob enough to hold what he has plus maybe build a lbs here and there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear