YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you believe Chris Bumstead's 500mgs of test a week Cycles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNJ

Registered
On Fouad's Abiad Youtube Channel, Ian V stated that Bumstead only takes 500mgs per week of Test.
It's really sickening to hear the lies of those imbeciles on top of their game claiming such bullshit.

Not another one of these threads. 🙄

Yep, dozens of posts covering both sides of it's possible/it's not possible, he's a liar/he's not a liar mostly from people who have no idea what anyone else uses. Then throw in the obligatory "genetics" discussion for good measure.

Who cares?

It could be true but only at certain times of the year and accompanied by other substances, so it is not a data that is relevant if you do not have all the context.

This was in regards to his offseason, he thought he was towards the top of his weight cap so not trying to push a lot of weight. So not hard to believe he just ran 500mg of test especially with his health issues.
This. It's not like he said he used 500mg test per week to get to where he is today. The 500mg per week is what he does NOW during the offseason. He never said he didn't push his doses much higher for contest prep.

I oddly find these conversations interesting. I never understand the "you shouldn't care" sentiment. Couch potato fat asses care that Tom Brady doesn't eat tomatoes because they believe they cause inflammation. Couch potato fat asses care what high school kids tweet and if they are indications they will pick their beloved college to play ball. We care about many things that are not even subtly related to us so it seems perfectly rationale to want to understand the drug use and physique enhancement protocols of others that are elite in an endeavor we are all involved in...at the very least, because it's simply interesting.

The threads and conversation to get a little weird though so I guess I see why it annoys people but overall I find it fascinating to pontificate.

This was in regards to his offseason, he thought he was towards the top of his weight cap so not trying to push a lot of weight. So not hard to believe he just ran 500mg of test especially with his health issues.
Yeah. If someone has already built a good amount of muscle, taking 500mg/wk would maintain it and even allow a small amount of growth.

I was never huge, but got up to a lean 235 lbs and was able to maintain that on about 250 mg/wk test. If I went up to 750 mg/wk I would start to make gains pretty good.

If he was cruising in the off season on 500 mg/wk then that is a high dose cruise and more than enough to maintain a large physique unless my experience was an outlier. That could even be a small cycle for him. If a guy has already built a lot of mass on higher dose cycles then they can get by using much lower doses in the future.

On Fouad's Abiad Youtube Channel, Ian V stated that Bumstead only takes 500mgs per week of Test.
It's really sickening to hear the lies of those imbeciles on top of their game claiming such bullshit.
Brother lets be real and stop being kids again . This top level guys with huge contracts sponsorship can tell the truth online on youtube . Lets be smart . but yes is classic and he can use always low test and 2gr bolde + 2gr trenbolone and 500mg test ( so is possible to be true yes ) . remember is not a huge open bodybuilder , is a classic

Brother lets be real and stop being kids again . This top level guys with huge contracts sponsorship can tell the truth online on youtube . Lets be smart . but yes is classic and he can use always low test and 2gr bolde + 2gr trenbolone and 500mg test ( so is possible to be true yes ) . remember is not a huge open bodybuilder , is a classic
No one is making anyone say anything. If he didn't want to say it then by all means say "I can't discuss my drug use" better than being untruthful. All of a sudden from Lee priest to all the big boys everyone is using 250 to 500mgs of Test a week whether they are 250 pounds or 320 pounds. Let's just tell all the young ones who are getting into this sport that they can also become pro bodybuilders on 500mgs of gear a weak. My point is if a bodybuilder doesn't want to disclose his drug use then just say so.

No one is making anyone say anything. If he didn't want to say it then by all means say "I can't discuss my drug use" better than being untruthful. All of a sudden from Lee priest to all the big boys everyone is using 250 to 500mgs of Test a week whether they are 250 pounds or 320 pounds. Let's just tell all the young ones who are getting into this sport that they can also become pro bodybuilders on 500mgs of gear a weak. My point is if a bodybuilder doesn't want to disclose his drug use then just say so.
You said , because they telling that 500mg test is what they use will make us and beginners give up the sport because we are using 1gr or more and we dont came even close to is shape . This is bad for sport . Like we see many videos os top athletes using sugars intra and post workout but they dont tel, they use insulin with it and the beginner kid will start using sugars intra and post loke the top pro do to look like him and he gets fatty and diabetic soon . Top level athletes should tell the truth or just said i cant tell you nothing about my dosages

Count me in with the, "I'm tired of these threads" group.
First of all, did you see the pics of Bumstead in HS...pre gear? He looked like a lean muscular 25 years old at like 16.
Cool, so first off we have genetics. Then...he said 500mg of test...NOW. He didn't say the total dosage. He didn't say what he used to GET up there. Also, Bumstead is what 6'0 and 230 on stage? That's not MASSIVE. That's an NFL OLB. I'd get the rage if he was 280 but 230. C'mon now. And lastly, this is not a pick on you BigNJ at all, but online at least, the guys who just haaate on these dosages are also the guys who don't have the genetics to be that big nor have the genetics to use a ton of gear. I see 200lb skinny fat guys hate on larger dudes because they don't get the same reaction to gear that Pros get. Like figure it out. To me its low key jealousy.

We don't see people get mad when NFL Wr's say they run a 4.3? We don't get mad when some 6'2 guy says he has a 40 inch vertical. So why get mad now? We don't have the genetics to run fast or jump high...and we also don't have the genetis to look like a Greek statue at 230. Live with it.

Even if he’s running 500 or 3000 it doesn’t matter what he does as that’s not you and every body is different he isn’t exactly mass monster freak bodybuilder but he does have decent muscle bellies and is good for classic physique

what I do know is classic physique some guys do use hgh and much higher doses but again who cares these debates of what’s he taken is boring and it doesn’t matter really what matters is what you are doing to get the desired results you are looking for..!!

Agree

I wonder if he was actually natural in those pics where he was younger

some of you are so willing to believe what you are told sight unseen that it’s pretty unsettling

Guy Cisternino clutching his pearls at Fouad’s 1200mg of test a week was pretty damn funny tho

not sure how he thinks he’s convincing anyone he never went high dose when his calcium score is abysmal and his health is down the tubes (though he didn’t mention if he had bad health genes IIRC)

Just to put it in perspective,,,,,,,,I was 5-09 130 lbs as a sophomore.......no steroids. But then again I have elite genetics.............lol
Finally someone mentioned genetics by the 16th post.......this thread has now covered all the bases and we can move on.
I wonder what Lebron takes............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351