advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you believe tren causes heart disease?

Do you believe tren causes heart disease?

• yes

Votes: 119 65.4%
  • no

Votes: 63 34.6%

• Total voters
Did he suffer a heart attack like me and then get the transplant, or was it a slow progression of cardiomyopathy? Curious. How is he doing now?

How much tren were you on when this happened and what else were you on? Also what weight / height were you during this? Thanks!

How much tren were you on when this happened and what else were you on? Also what weight / height were you during this? Thanks!

When it happened I was only on about 200 mg/wk tren and 750 mg test cyp. My weight was about 235 lbs at 6 foot tall, bodyfat was 10% or less as measure by caliper.

I had been using steroids for about 1 years straight though. Early on it was cycling but then the last couple of years I would cruise on test. Cruise was about 250 to 300 mg/wk.

Many more details here.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

If you haven't read it yet, I lay it all on the table there in detail. Sort of a diary after my heart attack about 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Anything that increases blood pressure can increase your risk of heart disease. I don’t know anyone who’s blood pressure doesn’t go up from Tren if it doesn’t you’re lucky. My buddy is very athletic he’s like 6’2” 210lbs lean always had perfect blood pressure he’s on his first cycle with trenE right now only 200 mg a week and his BP is 160/110

When it happened I was only on about 200 mg/wk tren and 750 mg test cyp. My weight was about 235 lbs at 6 foot tall, bodyfat was 10% or less as measure by caliper.

I had been using steroids for about 1 years straight though. Early on it was cycling but then the last couple of years I would cruise on test. Cruise was about 250 to 300 mg/wk.

Many more details here.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

If you haven't read it yet, I lay it all on the table there in detail. Sort of a diary after my heart attack about 10 years ago.

Typo, 10 years I used the stuff.

I believe it causes heart..... BURN [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about heart disease but it definitely messes with my stomach. I think it somehow helps to cause diverticulitis flair ups after 6-8 weeks of use.

three-drug? you decide to take it and you should accept it. What you should is to treat the side effects.

People who don't think AAS CAN(not will) cause heart disease have their head in the sand.

Young guy suffered a heart attack while using tren, 23 yrs old.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4614617/

The paper discusses the risks involved in using anabolic steroids, tren in particular, and how the ER needs to find out if young athletes have been using this stuff if they come there experiencing heart attack symptoms. This poor guy didn't get an angiogram until a week after his heart attack it sounds like. I wonder if he is still alive.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4614617/

The paper discusses the risks involved in using anabolic steroids, tren in particular, and how the ER needs to find out if young athletes have been using this stuff if they come there experiencing heart attack symptoms. This poor guy didn't get an angiogram until a week after his heart attack it sounds like. I wonder if he is still alive.

Damn 23 years old. At that age he must've been in a bad condition

Damn 23 years old. At that age he must've been in a bad condition

I think Dallas Mccarver was all of 24 years old. He liked tren too supposedly. Cant remember if the toxicology report showed any.

Dallas had a lot of Tren in his system among other drugs. I think he had been running huge amounts of HGH and IGF if I'm not mistaken....also had developed cancer? I will have to look it up

Dallas had a lot of Tren in his system among other drugs. I think he had been running huge amounts of HGH and IGF if I'm not mistaken....also had developed cancer? I will have to look it up

Main thing is he died of cardiac arrest and his heart was about 3x the normal size.

he also had heart disease on both sides of his family IIRC

:banghead: Certainly didn't help matters, but not the direct cause of his condition. I think just about anyone would have had a serious risk of death at the doses he was on, just would have happened years later.

Last edited:
Yes, Dallas had heart disease on both sides of the family as LittleSlice mentioned. On top of that, he had thyroid cancer which was found during the autopsy. Lots of stuff going on, and it's a shame he didn't pull back when he had an abnormal EKG a while before he passed away. Not sure why there wasn't any further investigation after that, but either way, he was a huge loss to the bodybuilding community.

I think Dallas Mccarver was all of 24 years old. He liked tren too supposedly. Cant remember if the toxicology report showed any.

I think we both know a guy in particular from another board that was a big big Tren fan that ended up with a heart transplant.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131