advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

do you devlop cycles differently when your on extended periods?

peco_12345

Registered
im talking if your on for years do you run fewer compounds than a normal 14 week cycle because of the effect on receptors even though your crusing for months between cycles?

If you only do 2 cycles yearly (not on all year long), then you will see results with 400mg during those 2 cycles. If you are doing 200mg/week all year long, then you have to bump it up to breakthrough to the next level.

Maybe 200mg/week of TEST all year long and cycle in two 10 week cycles/year (maybe 1gram of AAS during those 2 higher dose periods)

Not sure if thats the question you were asking...

I can only tell you what I would do If I stayed on for years. Once a year back down to 500mg test for a few weeks then bring it to 1g, wait till gains plateau and add another compound. When that levels off then add another.. Then add some gh.. You can also switch esters... Change from cyp to sust. Throw in a oral. Then a year later back down to 500mg test again and stay their for 4-6 weeks and start ramping up again.

I can only tell you what I would do If I stayed on for years. Once a year back down to 500mg test for a few weeks then bring it to 1g, wait till gains plateau and add another compound. When that levels off then add another.. Then add some gh.. You can also switch esters... Change from cyp to sust. Throw in a oral. Then a year later back down to 500mg test again and stay their for 4-6 weeks and start ramping up again.

i was thinking of doing like a 14 week cycle then low dose of test to bridge till the next cycle, like a 8 week dose of test at say 200mgs to give the body and receptors a rest. i couldnt believe people run all year cycles with no cruising. thats gotta be harsh.

i was thinking of doing like a 14 week cycle then low dose of test to bridge till the next cycle, like a 8 week dose of test at say 200mgs to give the body and receptors a rest. i couldnt believe people run all year cycles with no cruising. thats gotta be harsh.

i personally know at least 8 people of the top of my head ( will never get on stage and have no intention) who have been on 1 year+. U.K. has some different attitudes, another cracker over here is 1gram+ first cycles, and thats just the test. And dont forget the beer on the week end. some times discribed as carbing up!

OK

i personally know at least 8 people of the top of my head ( will never get on stage and have no intention) who have been on 1 year+. U.K. has some different attitudes, another cracker over here is 1gram+ first cycles, and thats just the test. And dont forget the beer on the week end. some times discribed as carbing up!

yikes thats gotta catch up with them some time or another? r u running blood work?

did i say something stupid?

No, I just excepted your reply and said OK... I don't post much on this subject and probably shouldn't have. Blasting and cruising is being on year round also.
There are more guy's than not in my opnion that run large doses for most of the year and have done so for decades. Once a year they get blood work done and if its good then it's back at it. I know of guy's that have run multiple grams for atleast 10 years straight...

TTYL

No, I just excepted your reply and said OK... I don't post much on this subject and probably shouldn't have. Blasting and cruising is being on year round also.
There are more guy's than not in my opnion that run large doses for most of the year and have done so for decades. Once a year they get blood work done and if its good then it's back at it. I know of guy's that have run multiple grams for atleast 10 years straight...

TTYL

oh ok, is he a beast?

I know alot of guys that start out around 800mg test then after five weeks in add something with it like tren or eq for 10 weeks and when gains stop they bump test to 1g or 1.5g and roll for about 15-20 weeks. Then they bridge with 200-250E for about 6-10 weeks.

If im still growing theres no need to add anything more if im not i would go up on mg's first then start adding different compounds

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131