advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you do your own injections, or have help?

dale338

Registered
I’m curious how many of you do all your own IM injections, or do you have like an SO do them for you? Of course we all do our own sub Q. When I first started TRT, I did my own with a 22 gauge in the glutes only and it was like stabbing myself in the dark. Lol terrible! So I got my SO involved and taught her how to do them and now I just lay down and relax. It’s so much nicer having someone do them for you. I’ll be alone for a month here and am dreading doing my own again. Any tips for this? My quads are so tight it feels like a harpoon when I do them there. I just find trying to reach behind myself and pin my glutes a real challenge. How do you guys do it?

Well I’m a man so yeah I do my own.

Tris, shoulders....Some do chest and traps. 27g 1/2 inch. Easy...

My significant other doesn't even know I do the injections..:eek:

The last time someone else injected me was probably a tetanus shot when I was 12 or so. And even then they sucked at it. They use the quick jab approach, which I hate.

My mom does mine....after she cuts the crust off my sandwich. LOL

My mom does mine....after she cuts the crust off my sandwich. LOL

LOL. Ok, I get it. I'm a pussy when it comes to needles. What can I say...I'd rather give myself road rash then deal with needles. LOL. But hey, I managed to bloodlet my own self a few months ago draining off a pint, so I can manage. My point was, I prefer the glutes, and was looking for tips how to do this solo.

The first few I did were kind of exciting. Then I came to look forward to them. But that was years ago. Now it is just poke and on to the next task.

LOL. Ok, I get it. I'm a pussy when it comes to needles. What can I say...I'd rather give myself road rash then deal with needles. LOL. But hey, I managed to bloodlet my own self a few months ago draining off a pint, so I can manage. My point was, I prefer the glutes, and was looking for tips how to do this solo.

Twist and use a mirror in front to hit them glutes.

Just use slin pins and try doing your delts. It's way easier and less painful then trying to turn into a contortionist over night.

Same as most above....I'm pinning everyday with a 29ga slin pin. Hit shoulders, quads, traps,...never feel a thing.

Since starting up with Synthetine...I went to a 25ga and hit quads and ventro areas daily.

My wife knows I do them, but doesn't have the stomach to do it for me if I were to need it. I have to pin her for her B12 injections.

Sounds like you're all single.

I do my own if she isnt around. If she is she does them for me.

I've always done my own Injections, if someone is going to Fuck-up, it's going to be me.
I really don't Trust many People with Sharp Objects, including Medical Personnel.

The last time I had a Shingles Vaccine.
I Swear to God, this Nurse must have been Harpooner for a Whaling Vessel in another Life, my Arm was Sore for over a Week..................... JP

Always do my own

Same as most above....I'm pinning everyday with a 29ga slin pin. Hit shoulders, quads, traps,...never feel a thing.

Since starting up with Synthetine...I went to a 25ga and hit quads and ventro areas daily.

My wife knows I do them, but doesn't have the stomach to do it for me if I were to need it. I have to pin her for her B12 injections.

This is the route I'll likely go. In my shoulder. I guess if I warm the oil I can push it through a 29ga? I have these for my GH. I use 22ga for glutes.

I always do my own. I've never had a problem pinning my own glutes, but every once in a while I'll get a cramp in my lat when I'm twisting to do the injection like that.

Maybe you should just practice stretching a bit to improve your flexibility.

This is the route I'll likely go. In my shoulder. I guess if I warm the oil I can push it through a 29ga? I have these for my GH. I use 22ga for glutes.

29Ga and 1/2" pin. Goes in without having to warm the oil for me. But I am also only pinning about 1/2ml a day on my current cycle.

I do backload the slin pin, but it takes less than 10 seconds to push in that amount.

Like some others, I use a 27g -1/2" insulin pin and do daily inj when I get up in the morning. I pin where-ever, mostly upper thighs since its so easy.

I'm a Big Man. Never had the flexibility to do my glutes.
My wife does mine in the glutes and sometimes shoulders. Its great.
If I'm doing my injections its going to be in the quads if its 3CC.
Less then I'll use a slin pin and hit tris, pec, or calf.

I'm a Big Man. Never had the flexibility to do my glutes.
My wife does mine in the glutes and sometimes shoulders. Its great.
If I'm doing my injections its going to be in the quads if its 3CC.
Less then I'll use a slin pin and hit tris, pec, or calf.
Same here. I can barely do ventrogluteal injections, and to reach the gluteus maximus is impossible for me. Curious if that's a problem for taller guys in general.

I do my own. The hardest part for me is aspirating. I always use a mirror just to make sure I'm hitting the right spot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131