over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you eat Beef(Red meat) Often?

where are the 2 lb a day vertical dieters at? lol dude at my work does it and loves it, I don't think my bank account would though.

Everyday...

But let's stop talking about testosterone production lol?

I'm not anti meat by any means, just find debates interesting.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULtqCBimr6U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULtqCBimr6U[/ame]

There are no reasons regarding health to stay away from fats in red meat. Current meta analysis of the highest academical standard could not prove any correlation between saturated animal fats and heart disease. The studies on which critics relay on are mostly really old and lack of scientific standards.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk
Post up the studies.

Advanced Gylcation Endproducts or AGEs is a byproduct of adding heat to fatty cuts of animal protein. Either eat less fatty cuts ot add less heat when cooking.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/advanced-glycation-end-product

Most foods cooked at high temp will have a higher AGES content then they will if cooked at lower temperatures. It is surprising how much yo can get from non meat products.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3704564/

Congrats to you for getting that Cardiac CT done! I wish everyone could get that done and see where their artery health is at.
Well history on Dads side of heart disease. Grandpa died at 58 during his second heart surgery. Dad died at 72 after living with CHF for more than 10 years. So I am proactive about it. I had an Echo done 4 years ago and it was good. I have high blood pressure but take medication to keep it under control.

At that time my septum was like 14mm. Normal is 11mm. Well 4 years later my septum is down to 11mm. Which is greatly improved. That's definitely from keeping my blood pressure under control. My ejection is like 55%. I am very pleased.

I actually have to thank PM for learning about the Cardiac CT Scan. I saw a video on here with Palumbo talking about it. So I investigated it and talked with my primary doc. One of his good friends is a cardiologist and he is really big on the CT Scan. I met with him and he asked about juice of course. Which my response was "I neither admit to it or deny it". He laughed and said he understood and was totally cool. I love this lifestyle but my health is always gonna be number one. So thanks to PM and everyone here. Like you I wish more of the guys would take their health more seriously. Muscle don't look good on a corpse.

I see nobody else has mentioned 98% ground beef - is it available in grocery stores for the rest of you?

There's a ranch here that supplies it to one of the big grocery chains where I buy it.
The leanest Wal-Mart has is 96%. Which is what I get. I wish they had 98%. You may have to go to a butcher shop to get that lean. Or maybe some grocery stores might carry that lean.

**broken link removed**

I really don't have the time to go into this in detail but let me say this: Observational studies are useless (as the writer you cite acknowledges). In addition to these inherent flaws, the authors of the Siri-Tarino et al. (2010) study make some completely retarded mistakes that bias the findings towards showing no effect on CVD risk:

The meta-analysis involves data from 16 studies that evaluate the effect of saturated fat intake on CHD incidence or mortality and from 8 studies that evaluate the effect of saturated fat intake on stroke incidence or mortality. The results for CVD include any events for either CHD or stroke. The authors state that “wherever possible, risk estimates from the most fully adjusted models were used in the estimation of the pooled [relative risks].” It is well established that saturated fat intake is associated with increased concentration of serum cholesterol (4), and that serum cholesterol concentrations are associated with CHD and CVD (5). Therefore, serum cholesterol concentrations lie on the causal chain between saturated fat intake and CHD and CVD and to adjust for serum cholesterol concentrations in a meta-analysis will obscure the effect of saturated fat intake on these health outcomes. Yet 7 of the 16 studies included in the meta-analysis of CHD events, and 4 of the 8 studies included in the meta-analysis of stroke events, were adjusted for serum cholesterol concentrations. These studies accounted for nearly half of all CHD and CVD events included in the meta-analyses (seeTable 1). Adjustment for serum cholesterol concentrations will inevitably bias the estimates of effect of saturated fat intake toward the null hypothesis. A meta-analysis of nonadjusted data would have produced different (and more informative) results.
https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/92/2/458/4597393

Last edited:
where are the 2 lb a day vertical dieters at? lol dude at my work does it and loves it, I don't think my bank account would though.

Dumbest fad diet I have ever heard of in a while and that says a lot in this industry. I think the only thing worse was that 'velocity diet' that T-nation was pushing where every single meal is just a whey shake lmao.

But let's stop talking about testosterone production lol?
Striking a nerve or something?

850ng/dl off cycle crew checking in.

Last edited:
yes

I go through periods were I go off meat and consume no more than 1 meat meal per day. Although at others time I am eating meat 5 times per day. I would say approx 85% of my meat consumption is beef through the year. I have just started bulking and will increase cals. I will have 2 beef meals per day and that will be my only meat. I may up it to 3 over time. Point being I generally much prefer beef to chicken, turkey, or shrimp etc.

liver is very good, plenty nutriments and vitamins

I try to get 2 meals Ed with red meat , besides I love steak

1-3 times per week. I think as you get older it’s harder to digest. Many people told me that and actually noticed it myself now

1-3 times per week. I think as you get older it’s harder to digest. Many people told me that and actually noticed it myself now
Have you ever tried digestive enzymes? I read that the older you get, the more beneficial they are.

Have you ever tried digestive enzymes? I read that the older you get, the more beneficial they are.

chicken stock in the meat and rice, look up monster mash on youtube, lots believe its a fad but I learned so many ways to help digestion and bloating from Stan Efferding. I think the OJ helps as well after a meal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131