over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you eat whole Eggs or Egg whites ?

Both 3 whole with 4 whites every morning. I’m lucky and get them from someone in the valley. Free roaming chickens and feed right.

Not only do I eat my eggs whole, but sometimes I add yolks to my scramble!! When the Mrs is eating “clean”, meaning losing most of the yolks in her omelets, I’ll add in the yolks she didn’t want into mine! It may not be the healthiest way to go, but it sure is tasty!!

I love eggs sunny side up, nice and runny, or scrambled “loosely”, meaning not quite done and still nicely creamy. Poached eggs are ok, as are soft boiled and over easy. The two types of eggs I can’t stand are well cooked eggs (like hard boiled, or over-medium+), and plain egg whites, they are just nasty.

I’m never going to be a pro BB (too damn old anyway lol), and the way I see it God gave me all of these taste buds for a reason. I understand that for a lot of you, especially pros or aspiring amateurs, eating is like a job to you, it just needs to get done, and as long as you hit your macros for the day, you don’t necessarily care how it gets done. A lot of you are less picky than I am too, which is great really, I wish I could eat whatever and not care. I’m not a picky eater in general, but egg whites and plain chicken breast just aren’t things I enjoy, and since I don’t have any aspersions of turning pro, I need some enjoyment from what I eat. I also cook just about every single meal we eat, and I’m a great cook, so I also take a little pride in what I serve, and want every meal to be delicious, not just “muscle fuel” lol.

If chickens suddenly started laying eggs without yolks, I’d stop eating eggs.

10 egg whites 2 whole eggs and 3/4 cup of oats for breakfast

I was eating alot of whole eggs. My cholesterol was high so i stopped to just eggwhites and all natural peanutbutter

A combo of both but a coach I worked with once felt egg whites were difficult to digest and that the egg and white were not meant to be separated.

Six whole eggs every morning for breakfast, every day for decades. I'm 50 and my cholesterol and triglycerides are excellent. Plus it digests slowly so I am not hungry for hours after breakfast.

I do 3 whole eggs and 3 egg whites every morning! From local farmers.
My grandpa would turn in his grave if he seen me throw away those yolks. I remember he would put 2 tablespoons of butter right on top of his poached eggs. He lived to 83 years old. And was never fat.

I eat both tried 4 and 4 today, couldnt finish it so gonna back it down tomorrkw or keep at it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I was eating alot of whole eggs. My cholesterol was high so i stopped to just eggwhites and all natural peanutbutter
How did that effect ur levelz?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The magic is in the Yolk,thats where all the eggs nutrients are.
Whole eggs should not raise cholesterol.
The only reason to eating eggwhites vs. whole eggs is when limiting calories.
I would suggest limiting calories elsewhere if that is your objective as the protein and nutrition in the whole eggs
far exceeds the few calories you will be limiting.
Keep the eggs whole,reduce your coconut oil or natural peanut butter or whatever you are adding as "good" fat:sneaky:.
Because in the egg... is SUPER GOOD FAT loaded with nutrition! whereas coconut oil etc... is NOT!
Get shredded eating whole eggs, and if you feel you need to limit calories a little further to get DICED, then maybe cut a few yolks out.

The magic is in the Yolk,thats where all the eggs nutrients are.
Whole eggs should not raise cholesterol.
The only reason to eating eggwhites vs. whole eggs is when limiting calories.
I would suggest limiting calories elsewhere if that is your objective as the protein and nutrition in the whole eggs
far exceeds the few calories you will be limiting.
Keep the eggs whole,reduce your coconut oil or natural peanut butter or whatever you are adding as "good" fat:sneaky:.
Because in the egg... is SUPER GOOD FAT loaded with nutrition! whereas coconut oil etc... is NOT!
Get shredded eating whole eggs, and if you feel you need to limit calories a little further to get DICED, then maybe cut a few yolks out.
Agreed 100%....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity