over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you even LIFT ? NEW One

If a guy came up to me like that, I'd enjoy the conversation. It'd be funny.

Still, though, him telling those kids outside the gym "how does it feel to be the smallest person in the gym" was hilarious.

Lol they're all so polite it's obvious they were aware of the camera. First one was better:D

so many people in here are still insecure and I would say are pussies in the head...

if you really get offended and try to hit a guy who told you that you are skinny then you are a pussy, and very insecure.... especially most of you guys in here who are bigger than the average joe. Workout your mind, make it stronger

now an alpha male wouldn't give a shit, and would make the best out of the conversation

Last edited:
so many people in here are still insecure and I would say are pussies in the head...

if you really get offended and try to hit a guy who told you that you are skinny then you are a pussy, and very insecure.... especially most of you guys in here who are bigger than the average joe. Workout your mind, make it stronger

now an alpha male wouldn't give a shit, and would make the best out of the conversation

calling me an alpha male?

That's funny shit reminds of guy that lifts in our gym he is always asking everyone how much they weight and what there benching, he doesn't realize nobody gives a shit.

C'mon now...would you really take someone with a sponge bob swag shirt seriously? I wouldn't get mad..I'd find it funny...I'm really laid back I guess

:rolleyes:
its not about being offended. Its about not being fucked with. MMA has slowed my fight response down a bit but as a true alpha male its hard not to react to provocation.

I wonder if people realize if they ever punched him they would be charged with assault and battery. It doesn't matter what he says to you...you can't legally hit him!!

exactly, someone at the gym could say I have chicken legs and a big head, ask me if they can show me how to lift and I'd encourage them to lift a LOT more than me, lol. My reply would have been "sure show me how to lift, show me how to get big like you" lmao not funny for the video, but it'd make me laugh.

its not about being offended. Its about not being fucked with. MMA has slowed my fight response down a bit but as a true alpha male its hard not to react to provocation.

I have to disagree with that, I have a 13 yr old to take care of, and I won't be to able to do by losing my job because I was in jail for beating someones ass at the gym. A "true alpha male" has control of his emotions.

It looked to me like he was just trying to find a date. He just wanted someone to take him by the hand and butt fuck him. That was SanFrancisco wasn't it? LOL

I have to disagree with that, I have a 13 yr old to take care of, and I won't be to able to do by losing my job because I was in jail for beating someones ass at the gym. A "true alpha male" has control of his emotions.

Jail last for like 4 hours.....jesus christ.

Jail last for like 4 hours.....jesus christ.

ok, and criminal records can destroy ones career, esp. if you work for the government. I see you have no problem with that, so do you bro, but not all of us are willing to go to jail for assault. smdh lmao.

That guy would have been KTFO if he pulled that shit in my gym....

It's not even funny by stupid standards.

somebody would really pick up a battery felony for somebody making fun of them? What are the guys in your gym 12 years old? :confused:

ok, and criminal records can destroy ones career, esp. if you work for the government. I see you have no problem with that, so do you bro, but not all of us are willing to go to jail for assault. smdh lmao.

lmfao....I never said i would have hit this kid. Especially not in the gym. My response was to the raw dude clamming to be an alpha male where its clear he doesnt understand the meaning of the term.

but yeah..nothing wrong with choking this little bitch out in the parking lot and going about your day. Do unto others...its in the bible. If its good enough for jesus its good enough for me...:star-wars

Boogie Woogie

BRTky.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity