over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you ever get over your first love?

My first love actually didn't happen to be any of my "firsts" But oddly enough, to this day I am not over her and still think about her quite a bit. I have moved on, and its been almost 3 years since we have been together. But when I see her I kind of miss her... Although I don't want to be with her anymore either.. It seems pretty all over the place I know. But this is what I have come to know about first true loves.

I got over her easy my mind set is there are plenty other fish in the sea to make you happy

I got over her easy my mind set is there are plenty other fish in the sea to make you happy

Don't get me wrong, I know there are others out there, I am currently in a relationship right now. But when I see my ex it just brings back particular moments that I remember. Just saw her last weekend at the bar, and she ran up to my friend and was super excited to see him, then she saw me and acted as if I didn't exist. Stung a little, even after 3 years.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are others out there, I am currently in a relationship right now. But when I see my ex it just brings back particular moments that I remember. Just saw her last weekend at the bar, and she ran up to my friend and was super excited to see him, then she saw me and acted as if I didn't exist. Stung a little, even after 3 years.
I think that would sting anyone brother. I have felt that exact feeling a couple times. Mostly I have good relationships with my ex loves but I still hate that cordial, ass-out hug like you hardly know each after you've done illegal things to her body in the past. It does suck. But the happiness you feel in a new relationship more than covers it.

I think that would sting anyone brother. I have felt that exact feeling a couple times. Mostly I have good relationships with my ex loves but I still hate that cordial, ass-out hug like you hardly know each after you've done illegal things to her body in the past. It does suck. But the happiness you feel in a new relationship more than covers it.

I agree, thank you for your insight

The only thing I hate is the fact that you still dream about them...years later.
Even while you're engaged and completely in love with your fiancee. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

My 8th grade year me and my 2 best friends transferred to a larger school nearby for Sports. About a week before school started FCA was having a field trip to a water park and concert. My buddies and I thought this would be a good way to make some friends and check out girls in bikinis. I step on one of the buses and immediately notice a girl. I ask a few people who she is and am told she has a boyfriend. I can't keep my eyes off her. At some point during the trip her boyfriend confronts me with a group of his friends asking what I was staring at and if I had a problem. I said yes you're dating my future wife. He laughed. I said you just wait and see I'll marry that girl some day. Anyway she seemed loyal to him so I moved on. We each dated different people and our circles never seemed to cross. Until one day the summer before my Senior year. A friend of mine was dating a girl that her parents were out of town. So naturally we were having a party there. So I go there earlier to drop off some beverages. And that girl is there. So my buddy goes to the back with his girlfriend leaving us alone. We start talking. I'm single at the time and she has a boyfriend. She tells me what a jerk he is and she's unhappy. We end up talking for a few hours. I have to leave to go get ready and have a date with another girl that night. I tell her no guy is with being miserable and there are plenty of guys out there that would treat her right. I leave and her bf pulls in. I think to myself that was fun while it lasted. I rush home and get ready and head back as quick as I can. I pull in and her bf is hauling ass out. I walk in and she runs up to me crying and hugs me. She says she just broke up with him and felt like we were meant to be together. I end up sending a buddy to pick up the girl I was supposed to. Me and the other girl end up leaving the party and just talking for hours. Needless to say that was 20 years ago this September. We are still happily together. With this extremely long winded story comes my point. I think there is someone special that makes whole out there for everyone. I think that given enough time things work out how they're supposed to. Nothing worth having should be easy so that way you appreciate it more. Oh and for those of you who thought it was a dick move to send someone else to pick up my date. They ended up together and are still married. I did not tell my wife about seeing her in 8th grade until maybe 10 years ago. Sorry for the rambling I just enjoy telling that story.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear