advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you ever wish you never used steroids?

Started with prohormones at the age of 15. My football coach never explained what they were and I never questioned him.

Started my first injectable cycle at 20. I only regret not having the knowledge I have now...nutrition, the importance of rest ect.

I wasted years using too much, trying to get pussy, and just using terrible advice from bro forums. I guess I regret not finding this forum earlier. Would have saved me a lot of trouble and probably would have prevented me from taking years off my life.

As far as the lifestyle. everything I have done is because of the structure I found from this hobby.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

No but regret the 4-5 years i blasted as high as 2.8g of gear(never touched hgh or slin).

Just didn't need to go that high. Other than that, I'm happy with my decision.

I’m glad I did, who doesn’t want to be a big bad motherfucker from the outside and nice professional gentleman on the inside ?

Pro hormones messed me up bad; and I couldn’t get back to normal; so I started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've,been recently doing a job in a nursing home and seeing all the old barely alive people dribbling pudding out the sides of their mouths shuffling around confused while pushing walkers making weird uncontrolled movements with their tongues and mouths,wearing diapers not remembering who their family is just sitting in a day room staring at day time time tv literally just waiting to die. I realize I truly don't ever want to be in that position. Saying it might be jinxing me on some cosmic level but its true id rather be dead than alive like that. I'm wild at heart I lift I hunt and trap I use gear maybe one day compete but I'm already in my mid 30s and I'm not getting younger so I want to cram as much living in before I can't anymore. Discovering trt made me alive again which lead me to blasting. I don't regret my decisions so far.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I've held off on clicking this thread until now. If I stopped and thought about it, I could write so many things, positive and negative. I think it's best to just look forward, not backwards. Can't change the past.

I've held off on clicking this thread until now. If I stopped and thought about it, I could write so many things, positive and negative. I think it's best to just look forward, not backwards. Can't change the past.

So many foolish things you do when you are young. Just recently I got diagnosed with skin cancer and now I wish I had never used tanning beds all those years and laid out in the sun. Like you said, you cant change yesterday but you can change tomorrow.

I've,been recently doing a job in a nursing home and seeing all the old barely alive people dribbling pudding out the sides of their mouths shuffling around confused while pushing walkers making weird uncontrolled movements with their tongues and mouths,wearing diapers not remembering who their family is just sitting in a day room staring at day time time tv literally just waiting to die. I realize I truly don't ever want to be in that position. Saying it might be jinxing me on some cosmic level but its true id rather be dead than alive like that. I'm wild at heart I lift I hunt and trap I use gear maybe one day compete but I'm already in my mid 30s and I'm not getting younger so I want to cram as much living in before I can't anymore. Discovering trt made me alive again which lead me to blasting. I don't regret my decisions so far.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

How would you feel about things if you had a heart attack before the age of 40? Is that enough living for you, or would you want to live longer?

So many foolish things you do when you are young. Just recently I got diagnosed with skin cancer and now I wish I had never used tanning beds all those years and laid out in the sun. Like you said, you cant change yesterday but you can change tomorrow.

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Hope you do everything possible to beat it

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Hope you do everything possible to beat it

Well, so far they it was confirmed to just be basal cell carcinoma. they removed both of them. One on my chest and the other on my delt. The one on my chest healed up but the one on my delt is still an open wound like an ulcer and its been nearly 4 months. I had them cut out another chunk and send it in to pathology. Chances are itll be basal cell again. Basal cell is supposed to be the least dangerous. Im not too worried yet. Im just tired of having a bandage on my shoulder for 4 months.

I made a thread about it back when I first found out. I hope you guys all wear sunscreen. Tanning will haunt you once you get older. Eventually you have to pay for what you did when you are young, one way or the other. Ive had a heart attack and now cancer.

Both my parents had skin cancer

And cataracts

Now ya know what you have to look forward to in old age. Avoid the sun and you wont have to worry about at least one of those. I think a lot of sun exposure to the eyes can accelerate the formation of cataracts too.

Almost all the elderly have cataracts, anyway, it is a minor problem, its easy surgery.

Almost all the elderly have cataracts, anyway, it is a minor problem, its easy surgery.

Some get it at a young age. I have a friend and a sister in law that both had to get surgery in their mid 40s.

Slice, how old were your parents when they got theirs?

Many people that are older get cataracts. But it is like most things. People that smoke, little exercise and poor diet are the most likely to get them. High carb diets are hard on the eyes. Those tiny veins are noticeably damaged before the larger ones. High BP doesn't help either.

i came across this few days back... so many things you could say. biggest regret listening to older guys then me when i was 17-18 and starting to run test. Body was running so high natty it deff messed my shit up in the later 20s. only huge regret was that. Being big as hell and young was always fun though. Always a risk/reward in everything we do right.

I like this discussion. Its nice to be able to to look back at decisions in our life and see if we would make the same choices after enough time has passed nowhere you can see the good and bad from those choices.

Like someone else said, I don't know that I regret 'using them', but more so the way I used them and the age I first used them. Its hard to state anything definitively as I can't look back and see what my life, health, etc would be like if I had never used them? I don't think anyone could have scared me away from using them when I was younger, as I was dead fucking set on using them. If the old me could talk to the younger me I am sure I'd have some words of wisdom to relay, but the younger me would probably call the older me a worry wart and tell him to mind his own damn business lol... We have to see the effect of our choices to have any kind of ground to stand on when answering this question and as the OP said, hindsight is always 20/20.

Being a young man, walking around with 50 extra lbs of muscle, veins popping out of everywhere, and being able to lift ungodly amounts of weight feels pretty damn good when your doing it! Would I do it again knowing what I know now? Yes I prob would, but would def take a more 'long term' approach to it and not worry about sucking every lb of muscle out of every cycle I did, and instead ease up on the pressure of 'always making gains' and let my body adapt a at a more reasonable pace.

I regret using them only because I saw how good they made me feel and I can’t use anymore..so it’s lingering over me always.

but if I could go back and do things different I would have experimented a little smarter. I competed in 2 bodybuilding shows(won 1 overall) but I never had any real interest in bodybuilding. My focus was always on raw powerlifting.

With that being said I never had a need to run protocols like I did. I could have gotten away with a lot less shit and still have done extremely well in my weights class. I competed in many weight classes from the 170’s(I think) at a 13 year old, up to 270, but then I eventually had decided to stick to either 198 or 240 weight class since they were the most competitive. If I would have just stayed at 198 and stopped fucken around with all these exotic compounds, high doses, and dumb bullshit I would still be active on that scene and likely winning shit.

but, I was powerlifting and all my friends were bodybuilders..bodybuilding drug use was all I knew!

if I went back I’d probably just do 100-200mg of test a week, 100-200mg of EQ a week..and 3iu of GH a day..then 8 weeks out of a competition bump the numbers to 600 test,600 EQ, 300 tren A, and stay constant with the GH..then as soon as the show is over go back to normal dosing.

but, too late now...

I regret using them only because I saw how good they made me feel and I can’t use anymore..so it’s lingering over me always.

but if I could go back and do things different I would have experimented a little smarter. I competed in 2 bodybuilding shows(won 1 overall) but I never had any real interest in bodybuilding. My focus was always on raw powerlifting.

With that being said I never had a need to run protocols like I did. I could have gotten away with a lot less shit and still have done extremely well in my weights class. I competed in many weight classes from the 170’s(I think) at a 13 year old, up to 270, but then I eventually had decided to stick to either 198 or 240 weight class since they were the most competitive. If I would have just stayed at 198 and stopped fucken around with all these exotic compounds, high doses, and dumb bullshit I would still be active on that scene and likely winning shit.

but, I was powerlifting and all my friends were bodybuilders..bodybuilding drug use was all I knew!

if I went back I’d probably just do 100-200mg of test a week, 100-200mg of EQ a week..and 3iu of GH a day..then 8 weeks out of a competition bump the numbers to 600 test,600 EQ, 300 tren A, and stay constant with the GH..then as soon as the show is over go back to normal dosing.

but, too late now...

Agree brother

Only thing i regret is “offseason” bulking and staying on more than was needed

I would do same with my experience now

100 test - 400 primo - 3 iu gh and ramp primo up while adding tren and droping test to compete

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear