advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you ever wish you never used steroids?

I do not regret any of the choices I have made throughout my life. They all brought me to where I am and I am content enough with myself. Wishing is a waste of time and energy. I could wish that I did things different but that doesn't mean I would have got the result that I dreamed I would have. The only real thing that matters is where I am now and what choices I plan to make for my future.
My thoughts exactly 💯 ^^^^^

my life is filled with regret.
its a shitty way to live. literally just bought a self help book today about changing thoughts etc.
i gotta get more control over my thoughts....
i do regret steroids.
imo my dad said it best when i asked him why he didnt get on trt: "i just want to live a normal life. Besides, if i had a high sex drive i dont know what your mom would do with me."
-F

I like this game. I like knowing how to set up effective cycles. I've coached a few friends to victories at local shows. I've tweaked a few training programs. Diet, cardio etc. Dialing in the gear is by far the part that's most fun. I'm still working on getting an eye to help others peak for the contest. I've had them flat, spill over etc.... dialed in perfect a couple times, but it was dumb luck.

This is a huge part of my life and I don't regret it, I still get off on this shit.

The only thing I regret is starting so young and listening to dumb advice from people that didn’t know what they were talking about when I first started. Other than that I don’t regret it. I love being bigger and looking different than the average person and I’ve come to accept the fact that I will be on trt for the rest of my life.

I don't regret it one bit but i'm a bit of a different case than most here. I dabbled at a very young age from '01-'03. Wasn't on for two years straight entirely but the majority of that time I was or at least on very small amounts between bigger runs. Then I did one more in '04 for a few months. Never touched any gear since except a SARM for a few months in '09 and some peptides last year.

I miss it every single day. Training feels completely different under natural conditions. Thankfully i haven't lost my desire to be in the gym but there's no question it's different. Even after 16 years without any gear i'm still Jonesing often. Yes, being weak and small sucks but I'm not willing to be on all the time nor suffer during off time, nor am I willing to start TRT when i still have good levels.

Luckily, at close to 40 i haven't suffered any long term damage and my test levels thankfully are still good. After the last run in '04 it took me a good 6-8 months before i felt normal again and after that i said "never again". Either on 24/7 or off but not on and then off b/c for me coming off was always a nightmare and that's even with pct protocols. I still always suffered a great deal.

I know the time will come when my natural levels will probably dip and i'll have to make a choice. Not looking forward to that day. As i've told my friends and wife, "the next time will be the last time". I've also wondered when the time comes to start TRT, won't i be tempted to "bump up" once in a while (wink wink)? I guess i'll cross that bridge when the time comes but i'm not looking forward to it because i know once i start TRT it's a lifelong commitment and going off won't really be an option as i don't want to suffer. I can't handle the ups and downs again of being off/on like I did when i was young.

Absolutely not I just wish I did it a little differently but very glad I started

I started in my late 30s and I'm now 52.. I have no regrets as of yet. It's my only hobby.

I started in my late 30s and I'm now 52.. I have no regrets as of yet. It's my only hobby.
i wish i never used deca circa 1997.. i was shutdown, it seemed, permanently from that point on.. just never the same
was introduced to tren-and-mast around 2004 or so.. game changer.. at least in terms of libido and vigor..

The only thing I regret is starting so young and listening to dumb advice from people that didn’t know what they were talking about when I first started. Other than that I don’t regret it. I love being bigger and looking different than the average person and I’ve come to accept the fact that I will be on trt for the rest of my life.
I regret starting young as well and am convinced my natural levels were crushed by it.

my life is filled with regret.
its a shitty way to live. literally just bought a self help book today about changing thoughts etc.
i gotta get more control over my thoughts....
i do regret steroids.
imo my dad said it best when i asked him why he didnt get on trt: "i just want to live a normal life. Besides, if i had a high sex drive i dont know what your mom would do with me."
-F

Regret is totally useless, living in the past will not allow you to enjoy life.

Oh, one of the reasons I never wanted to try gear was because of the sex drive, it leads you to make mistakes in judgment and lose control. Without counting the depression that comes after cutting the cycle.

i wish i never used deca circa 1997.. i was shutdown, it seemed, permanently from that point on.. just never the same
was introduced to tren-and-mast around 2004 or so.. game changer.. at least in terms of libido and vigor..
I'm the total opposite. I've never had a problem on Deca or stopping Deca but when I used Tren and it's been years since I have. It shut me down so bad. My dick was like a gummy bear for a month. Thats why I never used Tren again. Not while on cycle only when I stopped. I still remember those night sweats and soaking my sheets on Tren.

I regret starting young as well and am convinced my natural levels were crushed by it.
There’s not doubt in my mind my natural levels were crushed from starting so young. But theirs nothing I can do about it now

I agree with this. I don’t regret usage but I wish I started later and used steroids more intelligently in the beginning. Its tough though these days as the loudest voice on the internet is often the dumbest and when you do not know better you may listen.

I agree with this. I don’t regret usage but I wish I started later and used steroids more intelligently in the beginning. Its tough though these days as the loudest voice on the internet is often the dumbest and when you do not know better
I agree with this. I don’t regret usage but I wish I started later and used steroids more intelligently in the beginning. Its tough though these days as the loudest voice on the internet is often the dumbest and when you do not know better you may listen.
My first cycle I ordered from Ip China about 18 years ago now when they sold 100 ml jugs ..it came in lotion bottles with dots on the cap to code which steroid it was. I bought eq, halo, amd a test prop/susp mix. Stupidly I somehow used the eq instead of the test by accident and wound up using 6.3 grams of boldenone/wk and 40 mg halo/day. Was supposed to be 1,050 mg test mix with the halo to get ready for my football season. Was summer going into soph year of college and gained 40 lbs in 8 wks. Was plagued with injuries my entire fb career Bc of that. Destroyed my fb career. Signed with an nfl team still from a small college but I was half the athlete I was when I was natural.

100% regret, but what’s done is done. You get one life, make the most of it. There is so much more to life then this lifestyle but many of us let it consume us. Youth is wasted on the young, and wisdom is wasted on the old...

nope there is nothing wrong with AAS!!! now if it was opiates that would be a hell yea!! wish i never tried them......... AAS doesnt destroy lives either =)

I don't regret steroid use at all. I enjoy it, whether I'm getting ready for a show or not. How much longer I use them remains to be seen

nope there is nothing wrong with AAS!!! now if it was opiates that would be a hell yea!! wish i never tried them......... AAS doesnt destroy lives either =)

mmm that's debatable.

no internet when i started. no idea what i was doing.

mmm that's debatable.

no internet when i started. no idea what i was doing.
True. I took my steroids following the advice given to me by the dealer. It was really hard to find any information on it with no internet. Funny thing though, when I was using that way I was doing cycles and they were much more healthy than what I did later on after the internet.

True. I took my steroids following the advice given to me by the dealer. It was really hard to find any information on it with no internet. Funny thing though, when I was using that way I was doing cycles and they were much more healthy than what I did later on after the internet.
The internet brought to life the whole 'when the magic starts' dosing amounts. Combined with the unlimited supply and access to gear.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws