over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you get asked these questions often?

here we go, this is my biggest fucking pet peeve, im 6'7 now around 320, was 365 in march, anyway, people always come up n say man if a fight breaks out i want u with me, or do u wanna arm wrestle, or WOW ur a big boy. i mean really, its mostly middle aged slop fuck physique men most likely with dickey-do's(when ur stomach sticks out farther than your dickey-do)
i mean i dont walk up to people n say shit like oh damn, a 49" waist do u eat wendys 24-7.

now unless its an older person, im very asshole-ish about it, i mean really, keep ur fucking mouth shut, now when people ask if i lift weights or what not i say no i dont, i fall down and swell up alot, but thanx for asking.

basically what it boils down to is if im out in public dont bug me, i dont see how people have the stupidity to walk up to a grown man and make rediculous comments. if your jealous, do what i did, i went into fat slob mode, and gee fucking whiz, with some self restraint, willpower, and sweat(not to mention SHELBY) im correcting what i myself did. people fucking kill me. UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

frk

I think this is tall people's life story.. It gets REALLY old FAST.. Especially when they preface it by saying, "i dont mean to be rude but your a tall f**K".. Seriously?? Grow up.. The only people it doesnt bother me with are children under the age of 5...

If you take the question or the remark personally, then it is likely the insecurity also resides in you. I used to get super defensive when people asked me these types of questions. Until I had the guts to search within myself to see why I was getting so defensive.

Most people aren't there to chop you down. People sometimes just don't know how to word things correctly, or just have a poor way of articulating things. And if they are trying to be smart or negative, let them. They have to deal with that insecurity, not me. Why should I let them effect me?

Its not about insecurity I honestly could care less.. People are just RUDE!!

Take it in stride.

I usually get older people asking me stuff. Occasionaly a kid will say something like "you look like a superhero!" which always makes me feel pretty good.

My favorite is the time my ex and I walked into Ralphs to get groceries.

I see this guy mad dogging me, so i just smile at the guy and keep walking.

Then I hear the guy yell out "THAT GUY IS HUUUUGE!!!...LOOK AT HIS ARMS"

Turns out the guy was mentally retarded. He came up to me just smiling ear to ear and looking at me. All i could do is laugh and smile back.

Most people are pretty cool.

I usually just say no. Their response most often is "Really?!?" It's at that point that I decide if I want to give them the whole "I must be genetically gifted" approach, or I just say "nah just messing with ya. Yea I work out." Most often the response is something like, "well, it's really paying off. You look great".

C2 i hear ya man, i always got the "do u play basketball" q from most people, i used t think to myself, really, really when was the last time u saw a 6'7 360lb power fwd, lol
with many of the people i do take it as a compliment, i failed to say that earlier, but in the same respect when i see a midget or anyone under 5'5 i dont feel i have to go out of my way to point out how short they are, ya know?
frk

C2 i hear ya man, i always got the "do u play basketball" q from most people, i used t think to myself, really, really when was the last time u saw a 6'7 360lb power fwd, lol
with many of the people i do take it as a compliment, i failed to say that earlier, but in the same respect when i see a midget or anyone under 5'5 i dont feel i have to go out of my way to point out how short they are, ya know?
frk

Exactly... When i was 350 it was nice and quiet.. For some reason Phil is trying to bring out the leaness inside me and its getting noisy again!! haha....

i hear ya man, ive dropped from 365-70 to 320 so far wit shelby and im no less humble now than i was when i was heavier, i guess i have a lil less patience lol
must be the low carb days

frk

i used to feel upset when someone would ask me if i work out... i thought it meant that they couldn't tell or weren't for sure cuz i wasnt very big:(

now i realize they just don't know what else to say. so my favorite answer is,"Yeah, i work out a little and eat ALOT.":)

Occasionally someone will ask the right question: "HOW do you look like that."
To this person i often actually tell them its about diet and smart exercise. if they listen i will tell them more....
-JS

i hear ya man, ive dropped from 365-70 to 320 so far wit shelby and im no less humble now than i was when i was heavier, i guess i have a lil less patience lol
must be the low carb days

frk

Man, I would KILL to be your size. Much respect.

As far as the questions go,

1- I usually say "never worked out in my life, but train every day". Most people are dumbfounded.

2- I occasionally get this, but usually it is just "hey, do you play football? You look like a linebacker."

The first question is rhetorical. Of course you could be born
with a beautiful figure or physique (by BB standards) and a
few are, but still. If you look like you workout, odds are you
do so why bother asking?
And yes, I have been asked and
still get asked it, but it is rare because I don't show a lot of
hide and don't wear tight fitting clothes.

The second question is legit and I've never been asked it.
But, many people have asked me to train them, never asking
if I was a trainer (assuming I am?).

Now, for the part about being a smart ass; here is a sure fire way
to piss-off an insecure wanna-be or real bodybuilder. (You might
want to practice ducking before you do this because it never fails
to solicit a meaningful response) With a serious look on your face,
. . . ask then if they work out or if they have ever worked out?

Of course I would never do that, like Hawkmoon, I'm always nice.

That's my point! LOL! But, they still ask...it is a compliment, but do I look like I don't workout?

I'll just be nice after the good laugh :)

i used to feel upset when someone would ask me if i work out... i thought it meant that they couldn't tell or weren't for sure cuz i wasnt very big:(

now i realize they just don't know what else to say. so my favorite answer is,"Yeah, i work out a little and eat ALOT.":)

Occasionally someone will ask the right question: "HOW do you look like that."
To this person i often actually tell them its about diet and smart exercise. if they listen i will tell them more....
-JS

Yes, this question I like becasue if I have time, I'll explain and be even more polite bec it's a queston that makes sense.

I take as it's a persons way to approach you with a compliment without being inappropriate to show their interested. Your not going to go up to someone at work or in the public and say damn you have a smoking hot ass and legs to kill for and a stomach to lick whip cream off of or some crap like that.

A sure fire way to stop them from talking to you is to look at them confused, then immediately, and quickly, without pause go into a 60 min dissertation on how post impressionist modern art, combined with the advent of free form jazz and Harry Krishnaism have corrupted modern youth culture beyond the possibility of repair and blame it all on Ghandi.

that person will never ask you anything ever again.

To be honest i really miss talking with grandpa these days. Christmas is really akward.

dragonfire, why cant i say that, i mean what if HE has a great ass LMAO
this brings up something that happened at the gym tues, a girl ive been checkin out for a while saw me apparently in a retarded stare and walked up to me, said hi and i just froze, her bodies amazing, cant be a day over 20 tho, but jesus H is she hot. i just smiled and said im sorry, and laughed, and let me tell u it was a fantastic ice breaker lol
frk

Im hunble at this point of my life. Truth be told I own a gym and I give em a card maybe looking at future business.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131