over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you get asked these questions often?

Femlifter

Registered
Once the warm weather arrives and I'm obviously less covered up, I get asked these 2 questions often:

1) Do you workout?

2) Are you a trainer?

The answer to the 1st question used to be a simple "yes." But now... I decided to be a smart ass and use my witty sarcasm to say "No, I was born like this...I never lifted a weight in my life." I laugh afterwards...ahhhhh!

Now, as for the second question, I say the truth: "No, I'm not a trainer." But, why must they assume because I look like a workout that I'm a trainer? Why can't it just be perceived as doing this for myself? I know why! Because the majority of people do not like to workout and see it as a job, so they must wonder why is it that if I'm not a trainer why I look the way I do, or workout the way I do. This is when I laugh to myself and find humor in other' perception. I love it!

Well....

In today's society, you don't see too many muscled, lean bodies. It does spark interest, jealousy, envy, all kinds of questions, etc.

Sometimes though, it does inspire someone to make some healthy changes as well!

Over-weight is the norm, even in very young kids. It's sad to say the least!

I get comments all the time. I am always polite and gratious.

In today's society, you don't see too many muscled, lean bodies. It does spark interest, jealousy, envy, all kinds of questions, etc.

Sometimes though, it does inspire someone to make some healthy changes as well!

Over-weight is the norm, even in very young kids. It's sad to say the least!

You're absolutely right. There aren't too many in my area that have that "look," but I always do find it nice when other females see me as an inspiration. But of course, once I run down evertything I do, it becomes too overwhelming for them to fathom. But, I always say...if you want it, you do find a way to get it and achieve it.

People in Japan just fall all over themselves once they get the courage to say something. It is pretty funny - and I am always nice :)

People in Japan just fall all over themselves once they get the courage to say something. It is pretty funny - and I am always nice :)

LOL! I could only imagine. Polite in the beginning is (and was) always good, but now it comes after I enjoy my witty humor.

Used to when I was smaller. Now I do get some looks, but few questions. Comments yes, questions not so much anymore. Guess I scare them off? :eek:

I get comments and questions a lot... Most of them are not bad... but you're always gonna run into some insecure guy trying to be a smart ass... however, im always nice... Like over the holiday weekend I was in line at Starbucks, and this guy behind me taps me on the shoulder and asked me, "is there a reason you want to be that big?" i made a witty comeback and let it go... but yeah if you're a bigger than average guy you are gonna get comments and looks...

this guy behind me taps me on the shoulder and asked me, "is there a reason you want to be that big?"

LOL!!!

I get comments and questions a lot... Most of them are not bad... but you're always gonna run into some insecure guy trying to be a smart ass... however, im always nice... Like over the holiday weekend I was in line at Starbucks, and this guy behind me taps me on the shoulder and asked me, "is there a reason you want to be that big?" i made a witty comeback and let it go... but yeah if you're a bigger than average guy you are gonna get comments and looks...

Well what you say?

all the F-ing time... I also think to my self "If I get asked this about 10x a day at my job".. I bet an IFFB pro guy taking a stroll in the food store or in a public place get asked 100x and is ready to kill some one..ha or just stay covered up 99% of the time baggy cloths..
Anyway...my newest answer is ...yeah I work out...Jan 1st was my first day because it was a new years resolution..I cant believe the results I have gotten in 5/6 months..and they believe it..crazy.

I also say...well i use to workout,,but I stopped 2 years ago because I got tired of people asking me if I workout...and smirk as a joke

No 2 question....I say "well only on Mondays, Thursdays and at 12:00 on Fridays...plus I some times play one on TV...laughing....Then I sell them something at my job because they think I am funny...ha

Now, for the part about being a smart ass; here is a sure fire way
to piss-off an insecure wanna-be or real bodybuilder. (You might
want to practice ducking before you do this because it never fails
to solicit a meaningful response) With a serious look on your face,
. . . ask then if they work out or if they have ever worked out?

Of course I would never do that, like Hawkmoon, I'm always nice.

Heh heh.
My friends and I always bust on each other with a well timed and toned:
"....hey....you on a diet or something....??"

and an oldie from way back:
"What are you getting ready for the Crystal Lite Classic?"

:D

When i was 350 noone talked to me and i liked it.. Now im around 300 and everyone asks how tall i am.. AGIAN... I love how people talk about me in a normal voice to their friends and family when im standing right there like im not supposed to hear them.. I mean ya im tall but in all actuality compared to most guys on here im not all that big as far as muscles go.. Im generally nice to people but if i hear rude comments i will say something and i have actually had people look at me and laugh.. Im not an ugly guy i know that so people are just rude..

I always hear the Do you workout? question. Only a handful of people ask the CORRECT question of How often do you workout? Instead of asking a question whether I do or do not workout.

Yeah, I get those questions too. I'm usually polite, but sometimes really have to call on my patience not to be a smartass. :eek:

I also get asked (usually by frat boys and older men) if I want to arm wrestle. :confused:

NO. I don't NOT want to arm wrestle. Ever. :mad:

well, id say, " are you single?"

Another good one is I get this alot from out of shape people..."Boy you must work out a lot"...I some times feel like saying "Boy you must eat alot because you look like a fat slop....however I bite my lip..and say yeah here and there

here we go, this is my biggest fucking pet peeve, im 6'7 now around 320, was 365 in march, anyway, people always come up n say man if a fight breaks out i want u with me, or do u wanna arm wrestle, or WOW ur a big boy. i mean really, its mostly middle aged slop fuck physique men most likely with dickey-do's(when ur stomach sticks out farther than your dickey-do)
i mean i dont walk up to people n say shit like oh damn, a 49" waist do u eat wendys 24-7.

now unless its an older person, im very asshole-ish about it, i mean really, keep ur fucking mouth shut, now when people ask if i lift weights or what not i say no i dont, i fall down and swell up alot, but thanx for asking.

basically what it boils down to is if im out in public dont bug me, i dont see how people have the stupidity to walk up to a grown man and make rediculous comments. if your jealous, do what i did, i went into fat slob mode, and gee fucking whiz, with some self restraint, willpower, and sweat(not to mention SHELBY) im correcting what i myself did. people fucking kill me. UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

frk

If you take the question or the remark personally, then it is likely the insecurity also resides in you. I used to get super defensive when people asked me these types of questions. Until I had the guts to search within myself to see why I was getting so defensive.

Most people aren't there to chop you down. People sometimes just don't know how to word things correctly, or just have a poor way of articulating things. And if they are trying to be smart or negative, let them. They have to deal with that insecurity, not me. Why should I let them effect me?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131