over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

do you get sore after training?

shortyshort

Registered
when my friends are on gear they say, they never get sore muscle? i get sore geared or un?!? not as much when geared up but still get little bit sore when i flex or massage.
i dont get it cause they train much harder n heavier than me...

I always get sore whether I'm on or not. My recovery is much quicker (especially after a hard leg day), but I don't just not get sore.

I get sore sometimes more than others. If they're bigger than you, maybe you should do what they're doing...?

I rarely get sore. When I am it's usually gone shortly after I start moving around the next day.

I was also training two on/one off, body split into two workouts but now I'm going 4 on/one off, still splitting the body into two workouts. I recently started using some peptides and they really have seemed to make a positive difference as far as recovery.

I almost always get some soreness up to 48 hours later. I know if Ive pushed it too hard if Im sore for like 5 days straight because in the past I used to have that when I was overtraining.
Most swear that being sore after training is no indictor of how successful a training session was. Im not sure what to think.
As you have all said, you dont get as sore when youre on gear but there is still some soreness there. The heavy/low rep training is going to produce the most soreness. Maybe your friends like to train higher rep/higher volume?

that sounds right.. my soreness lasts about 48hrs when geared. i have to feel some type of soreness for me to think im making some progress.. i actually like the soreness it gives me that pumped look-feel through out the day. i have no clue if i ever overtrained.. but one time, my tricep was bright redhot for 1week with crazyyyy soreness. i luved iT!

im only sore the next day..but i pretty much recover by the day after.

No pain, No gain!

I almost always get some soreness up to 48 hours later. I know if Ive pushed it too hard if Im sore for like 5 days straight because in the past I used to have that when I was overtraining.
Most swear that being sore after training is no indictor of how successful a training session was. Im not sure what to think.
As you have all said, you dont get as sore when youre on gear but there is still some soreness there. The heavy/low rep training is going to produce the most soreness. Maybe your friends like to train higher rep/higher volume?

I agree with this. My muscle grows the most when it gets sore. Ive seen it time and time again.

I get sore both on and off gear. But my recovery time is really fast while im on.

being sore is a good sign... .. it kinda sucks but you know that your not wasting your time in the gym..

I love being sore as fuck for days after hitting legs.. Living in a two story house can be brutal

The older I get, the longer the soreness lasts! I just started HGH, I'm wondering what that will do for recovery and soreness.

always get sore. when natty, soreness can sometimes last damn near a week..... when on, only last a couple of days.

Always pretty sore. After years and years I am used to it. For me hamstring soreness is the most painful.

Always pretty sore. After years and years I am used to it. For me hamstring soreness is the most painful.

Yeah, so sore that sitting on the shitter is like some cruel type of torture!:)

Some times after legs..

I have to use the Handicaped rales in the public bathrooms to get up from the shitter.. :D

I think a lot of guys are just not working out right, I see so many clowns at the gym do like 1/4 squats and 1/4 bench too! No full range of motion hardly any time under tension (TUT). lately I have been increasing my TUT and doing some really good exercises that stretch the muscles like preachers and incline db curls, gotta get a good stretch and keep the muscles under tension, I am sore like a mofo for days..bouncing the weight around is not going to get the muscles sore probably because people who do that are not working their muscles.

I think a lot of guys are just not working out right, I see so many clowns at the gym do like 1/4 squats and 1/4 bench too! No full range of motion hardly any time under tension (TUT). lately I have been increasing my TUT and doing some really good exercises that stretch the muscles like preachers and incline db curls, gotta get a good stretch and keep the muscles under tension, I am sore like a mofo for days..bouncing the weight around is not going to get the muscles sore probably because people who do that are not working their muscles.

so true man... For example.. if your going ass to grass on your squatting.. Deep leg presses and hammer out all your sets like you should... I dont know how you cant be sore..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear