advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you get tired of eating the same stuff.

Can eat steak and home made burgers exclusively Tbh. You need fattier cuts of meat unless you're cutting hard Tbh no need for some exotic shit

One of the changes I made two months ago was to drop the fasting after 3pm as I discovered I was plateauing in strength in the gym. Simply by adding in a meal of 120 grams of tureky (30g protein) and 1 metrx pure protein scoop in ice water (22g) total = 50g of added protein at last meal, this made all the difference in the world. After boosting my protein to 200g per day (1g per lb of bodyweight) I have seen constant strength increases week to week in the gym. Even with the added protein meal at 6pm, I can still loose up to 1/2 lb a day by just running 15 to 20 minutes x 3 times a week on non-workout days while following the keto diet. The only time I will take some complex carbs is when I add two tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter 1 hour preworkout with my 7eggs, keep 3 yolks, sometimes with sausage. This gives me great energy and strength in the gym, but this only happens if I get the 200g + of protein daily as well. Going up to 1.3g per lb of bodyweight is what I will get to one day. This could be done by adding a whey shake to a meal or two like Big A used to do. This would be similar to the study below where bodybuilders gained 7.2lbs of lean mass in 40 days with 2.8g per kg, (that's about 1.3g protein per lb of weight).

I also take 3 scoops daily of pure protein met-rx ($15 or so online) with ice water at my 2:30pm break with around 20 nuts (almonds and pecans). This gives me 66g of protein from the shake alone. I always add 1 to 2 tablespoons no carb heavy whipping cream to the shake for a wonderful milk shake flavor and consistency.

The importance of high protein: https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/how-much-protein.html

"Another study conducted at the Letterman Army Institute of Research in San Francisco showed that subjects on a higher protein intake (2.8 g/kg/day), coupled with intense strength training, gained a whopping 3.28 kg (7.2 lbs) of lean mass. The study was done over a 40-day period and the subjects were trained to near exhaustion (2). Another study of weightlifters over a 3 month period, with the protein increased from 2.2g/kg/day to 3.5 g/kg/ day, resulted in a 6% increase in muscle mass and a 5% increase in strength (3)."

On the way back from the gym, I pass by a Chipotle, where I always get 2 scoops of chicken in a bowl with a side of guacamole/avacado which I add to the chicken--this only costs $7 and not the normal $12. Just tell them to charge you for 2 sides of chicken--if you get nothing else on it---it is cheap and they won't charge you the full bowl price of $10 or more for 2 sides of chicken + all the added stuff. So remember, just get 2 sides of chicken for dirt cheap and add an avacado -- total is only $7 and it is very healthy keto -- and the avacado gives you all the healthy fats you need for lunch. The 2 sides of chicken gives you 60g of protein! You can look it up on-line.

I just had my 1st 25mg dose of mk677 this morning after coming back to take my baseline igf-1 at the lab core, which was crowded today, as I had 10 people in front of me, usually there is only 1 to 3 people in there, but it was crowded today. Will report back in the peptides forum in 1 week with year 2020 baseline, a 4 week bloodwork reading, and a bloodwork reading at 6 months of igf-1. The mk677 has been keeping me at the growth hormone and igf-1 level of a gifted 18 year old each year when I use it, and I'm age 50 bodybuilder.

Sooooo... In Japan, a lot of horsemeat companies target bodybuilders. Fortunately I'm totally fine with just eating chicken fish and beef. :p

One of the changes I made two months ago was to drop the fasting after 3pm as I discovered I was plateauing in strength in the gym. Simply by adding in a meal of 120 grams of tureky (30g protein) and 1 metrx pure protein scoop in ice water (22g) total = 50g of added protein at last meal, this made all the difference in the world. After boosting my protein to 200g per day (1g per lb of bodyweight) I have seen constant strength increases week to week in the gym. Even with the added protein meal at 6pm, I can still loose up to 1/2 lb a day by just running 15 to 20 minutes x 3 times a week on non-workout days while following the keto diet. The only time I will take some complex carbs is when I add two tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter 1 hour preworkout with my 7eggs, keep 3 yolks, sometimes with sausage. This gives me great energy and strength in the gym, but this only happens if I get the 200g + of protein daily as well. Going up to 1.3g per lb of bodyweight is what I will get to one day. This could be done by adding a whey shake to a meal or two like Big A used to do. This would be similar to the study below where bodybuilders gained 7.2lbs of lean mass in 40 days with 2.8g per kg, (that's about 1.3g protein per lb of weight).

I also take 3 scoops daily of pure protein met-rx ($15 or so online) with ice water at my 2:30pm break with around 20 nuts (almonds and pecans). This gives me 66g of protein from the shake alone. I always add 1 to 2 tablespoons no carb heavy whipping cream to the shake for a wonderful milk shake flavor and consistency.

The importance of high protein: https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/how-much-protein.html

"Another study conducted at the Letterman Army Institute of Research in San Francisco showed that subjects on a higher protein intake (2.8 g/kg/day), coupled with intense strength training, gained a whopping 3.28 kg (7.2 lbs) of lean mass. The study was done over a 40-day period and the subjects were trained to near exhaustion (2). Another study of weightlifters over a 3 month period, with the protein increased from 2.2g/kg/day to 3.5 g/kg/ day, resulted in a 6% increase in muscle mass and a 5% increase in strength (3)."

On the way back from the gym, I pass by a Chipotle, where I always get 2 scoops of chicken in a bowl with a side of guacamole/avacado which I add to the chicken--this only costs $7 and not the normal $12. Just tell them to charge you for 2 sides of chicken--if you get nothing else on it---it is cheap and they won't charge you the full bowl price of $10 or more for 2 sides of chicken + all the added stuff. So remember, just get 2 sides of chicken for dirt cheap and add an avacado -- total is only $7 and it is very healthy keto -- and the avacado gives you all the healthy fats you need for lunch. The 2 sides of chicken gives you 60g of protein! You can look it up on-line.

I just had my 1st 25mg dose of mk677 this morning after coming back to take my baseline igf-1 at the lab core, which was crowded today, as I had 10 people in front of me, usually there is only 1 to 3 people in there, but it was crowded today. Will report back in the peptides forum in 1 week with year 2020 baseline, a 4 week bloodwork reading, and a bloodwork reading at 6 months of igf-1. The mk677 has been keeping me at the growth hormone and igf-1 level of a gifted 18 year old each year when I use it, and I'm age 50 bodybuilder.
My son has autism and and we're getting him into this way of eating..we been trying for years and its been hard, but as of lately we been pushing harder with great results..

Check out the documentary on net flicks called "The magic pill".. it talks a lot about how we eat..

I need carbs to stay full but any more I'm removing them and phasing into a mock version of keto!

Incidentally, I'm increasing carbs, but I had the two cheapest things in the grocery store : eggs and rice. I always use Jasmine rice and free range eggs, but if you're really wanting to be cheap, that entire meal would cost you what, a dollar? Two?

Measure your rice, twice as much water as rice, bring to a boil, cover on low for 15 minutes. Season the water! Salt, pepper, Adobo seasoning, whatever. Cut up whatever vegetables you might have on hand, or don't, toss them around a hot pan for a minute or two with a splash of soy sauce. Toss however much rice you want in there, add more soy sauce and toss it around. Off to the side have your eggs going. Just scramble them a little, Curry powder, pepper, salt towards the end. There you go, egg fried rice and you actually know what's inside... Lol. Just use your head and don't be afraid to season the hell out of everything.

This is one of my staples and it never gets old. I do half white and half whole egg. Just scrabble it up and toss it on a bed of jasmine rice and add some Maggie's soy sauce. Gtg to go. Fast easy cheap and taste pretty damn good.

**broken link removed** provides Best HGH Injections On The Market
With the advance of biological technology, scientists have been able to research and find new ways to preserve our fleeting youth

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads