YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you get tired of eating the same stuff.

hyper1

Newbies
A few weeks ago I went to the grocery store and was doing laps. I was looking at mostly meats chicken (burnt out on), beef my usual go to so I picked up a couple steaks and eggs like usual.

Ironically, I am at the dentist and they are talking about the Iguana problem in Florida and how alot of people are eating the meat. So I am thinking shit let me look into this. I will try it.

So they mentioned they ship the iguanas to a place called https://www.exoticmeatmarkets.com/default.asp

I looked it up and to my surprise they have all kinds of different meats. So far I have tried the Iguana,elk,deer,rattlesnake, and various hot dogs from different meats.

Everything I have had so far I really liked. Everything has good source protein. Might be some stuff bad in chlosterol thou. Anyway thought some of you might want to check it out something different.

Recently had a BBQ bought bunch of different stuff. Creates a good time with your friends just trying shit. With women its really funny. My friends girlfriend says guy will eat anything ..my friend said yea that is why you like us so much.. haha..

If anyone has any suggestions or tried something put the word out on how it is?

I use this to make ground turkey much more tolerable.
Brown 4lbs 93% group turkey , drain and rinse. Addin 2 packs Fortera taco mix , one can Rotel tomatoes , two tablespoon each dry ranch and dry Tones taco seasoning. Mix it all together.
try frying our eggs or making an omelette with a little cheese and salsa
try making some shredded chicken in a crock pot or pressure cooker with peppers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200126-154021.jpg
    Screenshot_20200126-154021.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 12
I use this to make ground turkey much more tolerable.
Brown 4lbs 93% group turkey , drain and rinse. Addin 2 packs Fortera taco mix , one can Rotel tomatoes , two tablespoon each dry ranch and dry Tones taco seasoning. Mix it all together.
try frying our eggs or making an omelette with a little cheese and salsa
try making some shredded chicken in a crock pot or pressure cooker with peppers

I make a batch of ground beef similar to that. I've not tried it with the ranch seasoning.

I don’t see how anyone can be burned out on good cuts of quality meat.

is it that you’re tired of chicken/beef or that you’re tired of cheap bland “healthy” food?

I'm completely burned out on chicken but lately what I have been doing that has been a huge game changer it may cost some money but it's a refresher and it's a change-of-pace temporarily to give..

I purchased organic chicken from Kirkland farms at Costco and it's a completely different chicken.. I've been purchasing organic meat just for a little while, when I prep my meals I'm no longer prep in 4 days in advance,I'm actually weighing everything out in portions and putting them inside of individual Tupperware containers,8 oz of chicken in 8 oz of meat and I'm literally pulling them out and cook them as I go, I've been using a skillet and everything is fresh.. there's no reheating it in the oven or the microwave.. if you have the time try cooking as you go, your meal preps don't have to be prepped completely but prep them for your convenience to whip them out really easily.. slice your chicken and very small slices almost like french fries,, 8 oz in a skillet with some olive oil goes a long way, toss in some Greek yogurt cucumber dip mix. I actually throw that into the skillet and I mix it around with the chicken.. it almost comes out like a gyro sauce..

A few weeks ago I went to the grocery store and was doing laps. I was looking at mostly meats chicken (burnt out on), beef my usual go to so I picked up a couple steaks and eggs like usual.

Ironically, I am at the dentist and they are talking about the Iguana problem in Florida and how alot of people are eating the meat. So I am thinking shit let me look into this. I will try it.

So they mentioned they ship the iguanas to a place called https://www.exoticmeatmarkets.com/default.asp

I looked it up and to my surprise they have all kinds of different meats. So far I have tried the Iguana,elk,deer,rattlesnake, and various hot dogs from different meats.

Everything I have had so far I really liked. Everything has good source protein. Might be some stuff bad in chlosterol thou. Anyway thought some of you might want to check it out something different.

Recently had a BBQ bought bunch of different stuff. Creates a good time with your friends just trying shit. With women its really funny. My friends girlfriend says guy will eat anything ..my friend said yea that is why you like us so much.. haha..

If anyone has any suggestions or tried something put the word out on how it is?

They even have Rocky Mountain Oysters!

"Rocky Mountain Oysters. Also known as Cowboy Caviar, Prairie Oysters, Swinging Sirloin, and Calf Fries; Rocky Mountains Oysters are true delicacies of the American West. When you serve Rocky Mountain Oysters at your next gathering, all your guests are guaranteed to have a ball!"

Swingin Sirloin,lol.

Interesting site, I didnt know meat like that was being sold. They even have Bobcat on there.

or buy a set of Beaver Testicles.

I love game and exotic meats. Haven’t had iguana, but alligator and snake are good. Ostrich is good. I love elk and bison. Wild boar is phenomenal. Didn’t care for kangaroo. We get lots of javalina in AZ and it’s quite tasty.

Geez. I just checked out the site and the prices are crazy. Iguana is an invasive species and is supposed to be eradicated on site, but they sell it for 60 bucks a pound!!! And 50 bucks a pound for bison steaks? There’s a guy with a bison farm near me and I can get it for about 15 bucks a pound. You can buy ground bison at sprouts for 6.99 a pound

I only really have an issue when i'm home on the weekends, or maybe my last meal of the night at home, from time to time. Most of the time, i'm fine, though i'm not near as strict as I was when I was younger without a family and kiddos. At work, I could eat the same thing every day and not have issues. So literally all my eating all day is pretty easy, until I get home. That last meal I can usually stick to what I have planned....ugh, unless the wife has something smelling the house up all good:eek: I don't say no as easy as I used to, lol. I don't compete though.

This is why I rotate protein sources all the time. I may go weeks or days having mainly beef but I will rotate over to chicken or lamb etc for a short time. Sometimes I even get tired of eating all meat so for a week or 2 I will just eat cottage cheese, greek yoghurt, eggs and protein powders. I have tried some exotic meats but I don't bother because where I am they are extremely expensive and don't taste that different so I tend to just keep it basic. Where I live horse meat is very popular and in all the supermarkets but I never get it.

Probably the main reason I stay keto is because I LOVE the food I eat. I hate lean skinless chicken breast, I love chicken thighs, legs, and leg quarters, I love any beef, all cuts of steak especially fillet, t-bone, and ribeye, I can eat whole scrambled eggs and cheese every day for the rest of my life...lol, I love bacon and sausage, yummy....I love my life...ha ha ha

I only really have an issue when i'm home on the weekends, or maybe my last meal of the night at home, from time to time. Most of the time, i'm fine, though i'm not near as strict as I was when I was younger without a family and kiddos. At work, I could eat the same thing every day and not have issues. So literally all my eating all day is pretty easy, until I get home. That last meal I can usually stick to what I have planned....ugh, unless the wife has something smelling the house up all good:eek: I don't say no as easy as I used to, lol. I don't compete though.
Weekends are tough sometimes, I notice the older I get I'll have a decrease in appetite on less active days (rest days). It used to be the other way around.
I just adapt and use weekends for more quality foods that I may have lacked during the week, more veggies and such. I'll actually have more fiber too than then norm.
Like you said about the wifey, mine had beef stew in the croc-pot yesterday, so it was beast mode after inhaling that all day..

Canned tuna and raw oatmeal with water for breakfast every day for maybe 20 year.

I don’t really like it, it’s become a habit that’s cheap easy and expected, lol.

Canned tuna and raw oatmeal with water for breakfast every day for maybe 20 year.

I don’t really like it, it’s become a habit that’s cheap easy and expected, lol.
Those are probably the two items of 3 that I have difficulty getting down.. the third will be egg whites.
When I eat one of any of the three my family leaves the room, I resemble a cat making an attempt to remove a hairball. It's brutal and hard to watch, but I get it down none the less.

Those are probably the two items of 3 that I have difficulty getting down.. the third will be egg whites.
When I eat one of any of the three my family leaves the room, I resemble a cat making an attempt to remove a hairball. It's brutal and hard to watch, but I get it down none the less.
If you don't like it then why eat it? There is nothing magic about tuna and oatmeal or egg whites (especially egg whites), then why continue to choke it down?

I DO eat the same stuff everyday but i rotate between different cuts and fattier meats.
Honestly, just like B-boy said, Chicken thighs are my go-to.

Chicken thighs, flank steak, ground turkey, salmon. As long as you are watching your overall macros, i think everything works.

Jesus, I see what some guys eat, and I have to ask how you maintain your sanity. Skinless chicken breast or tuna, no seasoning, plain everything. Holy shit, I would've given this up a long time ago. If you're not in contest prep, there's no reason you can't make food taste good with just a few simple condiments and cooking techniques. Learn how to cook! I cook almost all my protein in the air fryer these days, it doesn't get any easier than that. Pick some seasonings you like, look up how long to cook it for and let it roll. Some people make this so hard on themselves when they don't need to. Unless you're manipulating sodium or something, what's the use in eating bland food? It's not hardcore to eat like that, it's fucking stupid... Lol. Skinless chicken breast and freakin white fish are NOT the only protein sources in the universe, contrary to popular belief...

Jesus, I see what some guys eat, and I have to ask how you maintain your sanity. Skinless chicken breast or tuna, no seasoning, plain everything. Holy shit, I would've given this up a long time ago. If you're not in contest prep, there's no reason you can't make food taste good with just a few simple condiments and cooking techniques. Learn how to cook! I cook almost all my protein in the air fryer these days, it doesn't get any easier than that. Pick some seasonings you like, look up how long to cook it for and let it roll. Some people make this so hard on themselves when they don't need to. Unless you're manipulating sodium or something, what's the use in eating bland food? It's not hardcore to eat like that, it's fucking stupid... Lol. Skinless chicken breast and freakin white fish are NOT the only protein sources in the universe, contrary to popular belief...
Great post ^^^^ my thoughts EXACTLY!

If you don't like it then why eat it? There is nothing magic about tuna and oatmeal or egg whites (especially egg whites), then why continue to choke it down?
Why ask a question that you most likely already have the answer for? There's nothing beneficial from oatmeal and egg whites? Besides other simular alternatives, why are these some o
I DO eat the same stuff everyday but i rotate between different cuts and fattier meats.
Honestly, just like B-boy said, Chicken thighs are my go-to.

Chicken thighs, flank steak, ground turkey, salmon. As long as you are watching your overall macros, i think everything works.
Chicken thighs and organic chicken breast are my go-to is anymore.
Chicken thighs are completely underestimated.
How guys can eat skinless chicken or such plain food can drive someone insane.
My entire diet is not all that mundane, but I do have my staple items for cost-effective purposes, convenience as well as their nutritional value.
I was actually having this discussion on another forum, knowing how to prepare your food it's equally or if not more important than knowing your macros. Food preparation is uno numero. Unfortunately we can't be Gordon Ramsay 24 7, and we're going to have moments where we can't be selective. But if and when we have the opportunity, make it as easy and comfortable for yourself as you possibly can.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws