over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you go tanning?

I go 2-3 times a week for 12 minutes. I always rotate beds (stand up vs lay down, high press, etc) and rotate lotions (bronzer, tingle). I throw in MT2 when it gets near summer time.

125 mg MT2 before 10 min in tanning bed.Go mon and thursday one week, next week wed only .Then start again next Mon.

Hell yeah! Level 3 for 10 minutes once a week supplemented by .5mg MT2 3x a week, everyone thinks I've been on vacation year round lol!!!

Tanning started to damage my skin... There are some parts of my skin taht don't get tan anymore, and it looks fucking weird

it's a virus, a fungus... go ask doctor an anti-fungus. got that. do the med for 2 weeks and get back on tanning. that will disapear.

400mcg twice per week and 12 minutes once per week works well for me all winter, have to back down to 200mcg twice per week and try to limit my natural sun in the summer because i can get too dark, we live near an awesome lake and spend a lot of time on the water, I got described at the gym last summer as (that black trainer)

Too much tanning is not good for your skin. Wait until you get older. My skin is good for my age only because I limit myself in the sun or tanning booths. I use sun block and lotions a lot, these help to protect your skin.

I basically have to tan otherwise when the summer comes and I'm outside for more than 10 minutes I get really badly burned. Once the top of my feet were so burned I could peel the dark blue skin off like saran wrap.

Tanning

Melanotan II is the BOMB.COM!! i tan fairly well, but with this i only dose 200mcg 3x/week and i go tanning at the gym for 10 min 2 times a week. skin is chocolate brown! i also use a really good quality organic skin lotion, but i only have 2 problems...
Nausea of course, how are you bros handling this? Maybe 2 Ginger caps after dose?
Also this you can't help, but any "beauty" marks or small moles, become a very dark brown. sucks.
any ideas on help with the nausea i would appreciate!!

I go tanning when its the summer (to even out tanlines, I'm outside alot) or if I'm on cycle to help with acne. I try to avoid it in the winter when I can, get weird looks as a dude being too tan in the winter up here in the northeast.

Melanotan II is the BOMB.COM!! i tan fairly well, but with this i only dose 200mcg 3x/week and i go tanning at the gym for 10 min 2 times a week. skin is chocolate brown! i also use a really good quality organic skin lotion, but i only have 2 problems...
Nausea of course, how are you bros handling this? Maybe 2 Ginger caps after dose?
Also this you can't help, but any "beauty" marks or small moles, become a very dark brown. sucks.
any ideas on help with the nausea i would appreciate!!

take mt2 before bed

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner