over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you guy feel like crap if test intake is too high

No that's what I'm saying when it's high. I feel great normal and sex drive is perfect. But I think I'm feeling like this because I may have crashed it
Are you using an ai? What would have crashed it?

Minimal. Enough to keep me in that range. A touch of aromasin once or twice a week. I feel better with higher e2 than most people like it. A lot of guys try keeping it down around 30 and I feel like shit there

Minimal. Enough to keep me in that range. A touch of aromasin once or twice a week. I feel better with higher e2 than most people like it. A lot of guys try keeping it down around 30 and I feel like shit there
If I crashed it hopefully the trest I started yesterday may fix it up quick

Minimal. Enough to keep me in that range. A touch of aromasin once ot
If I crashed it hopefully the trest I started yesterday may fix it up quick
maybe even toss in an oral like dbol that aromatizes quickly if you think that’s what it is

Minimal. Enough to keep me in that range. A touch of aromasin once ot

maybe even toss in an oral like dbol that aromatizes quickly if you think that’s what it is
I have dbol but orals kills my appetite big time like I can go all day without eating

Ya I feel that. I haven’t used an oral in years
Me to I hate them.thats why I said stupid me for even doing the winny tabs...but I think trest will bring the estro up very quickly hopefully lol

Yea funny you mentioned this.I was just thinking this today at the gym.

I never take AI and my estrogen on blast is always high like 115 150+ and I feel fine no sides for me

Now primo can't be because I just added it like 2 weeks ago.

But here's the catch on may I was going to Vegas and added winny tabs to bring abs out a little more.stupid me yes.so I did bloodwork and everything was good except my cholesterol of course from blasting.but my estro was at 23 which is normal but I've never been that low.so I thought it was the Proviron that dropped it.but guys here said it was the winny that dropped it because Proviron doesn't affect estro.

So I think my problem is I crashed my estro and that's why I'm feeling like this. I'm do bloodwork to see where it's at.but since trest blows up your estro.im wait about two weeks of being on it since I'm only one shot in. And see if I start feeling better then do the bloodwork.

I'm do bloodwork regardless but just gonna wait 2 weeks into the trest to see where I'm at. I have plenty of Nolvadex and arimadex that I get script even though I don't use them.

I'm just going to stay on 250mg test e 200mg trest and I'm see if I stay or drop the primo
Winny crashes my cortisone to the point I struggle to wake up. I just want to stay in bed and hate everything. Even weeks after. Tried it twice. Never again.

Winny crashes my cortisone to the point I struggle to wake up. I just want to stay in bed and hate everything. Even weeks after. Tried it twice. Never again.
Yea bro never again will I touch winny

Yea I know that about the trest but I'm wait 2 weeks on it then do bloodwork. Trest may not show it on sensitive e2 test but it will definitely raise the hell out of your estro lol
You mean just effective estrogen burden and not anything that we can see on regular bloodwork right?

you dudes in here talking about that trest, how do yall like it? Im sitting on some bottles but im currently in a deficit. Was going to save for when im in a calorie surplus. I heard a little goes a long way. I was just planning to add 100-200 per week with my trt and go from there.

You mean just effective estrogen burden and not anything that we can see on regular bloodwork right?
That’s what I took him as saying. That it might not show on bloodwork but your body sure as shit feels it

Yea the few times I've ran trest I didn't do bloodwork to test estro or anything

But I've heard from several people that trest doesn't show on a sensitive e2 bloodwork test..I don't see how that can be.but I will find out in 2 weeks when I do bloodwork

you dudes in here talking about that trest, how do yall like it? Im sitting on some bottles but im currently in a deficit. Was going to save for when im in a calorie surplus. I heard a little goes a long way. I was just planning to add 100-200 per week with my trt and go from there.
I recommend you start on 200mg
And after a week if you feel good go up to 300mg and so on till you hit your spot.

Don't waste gear or cycle time by starting to low.

I feel best at 250-500 TBH.
If I were trying to grow it would be no higher than 750 or 900 (either one 3cc of a particular product).

I did 1.5g and felt terrible. Sluggish, slow, bloated, food wasn't digesting well.
Anyone who says take more AIs or SERMS is just masking symptoms that should be attended to by lowering the dose IMO.

I always do best with moderate test and slightly more of an anabolic.
If you don't feel good, you aren't making progress, regardless of doses.
BINGO!!! ^^^couldn't have said it better myself 👏 👏

Yea the few times I've ran trest I didn't do bloodwork to test estro or anything

But I've heard from several people that trest doesn't show on a sensitive e2 bloodwork test..I don't see how that can be.but I will find out in 2 weeks when I do bloodwork
No that makes sense. It's different enough from normal 17b-E2 that it doesn't show up on LC/MS assays.

If anything, I would suppose that a typical immunoassay might accidentally catch some of it. It catches trenbolone frequently.

just wondering if any of you feel like shit when you take too much test

I've been feeling like shit for almost a month.like down,depressed type,not tired but not wanting to do anything. I'm one that when I blast and go to trt I feel like shit.not mental like my body needs more test.if I stay in the 300 to 500mg i feel normal.im not one to do high doses.usually in the 600mg maybe 750 once in a while..

now I'm just on 500mg test 300 of primo 50mg proviron and just yesterday added trest 200mg

I'm drop the test to 250mg and keep trest at 200 for about 2 weeks and bump it to 300mg and bump the primo to 400mg

it's not health problems my bloodwork looks good .I just feel like shit day in day out.just wondering if any feel like this at any time and if you found the corporate for it
Gotta ask the question. Have you been tested for Covid? I was feeling outstanding the last several months with my regimen. All of a sudden, I felt like shit physically and lost all energy. I figured overtraining. Wife convinced me to go to urgent care. COVID positive. Been fucked ever since.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws