over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you guy feel like crap if test intake is too high

Gotta ask the question. Have you been tested for Covid? I was feeling outstanding the last several months with my regimen. All of a sudden, I felt like shit physically and lost all energy. I figured overtraining. Wife convinced me to go to urgent care. COVID positive. Been fucked ever since.
Yes several times thank god it's not that

!Have you done similar or identical cycles to this in the past with little or no fatigue?

The trouble with fatigue is it's so nonspecific. Could be almost anything. Hopefully, you've found the problem (AAS-related estrogen modulation).

Use caution with fatigue though. Fatigue can be a symptom of a whole array of possible health problems. Problems that may not show on a hormone panel. 👍

If i read correctly i would say it's your trest dose, at 50mgs every other day it made me feel like total crap, cut the dose in half for a week and see what happens

just wondering if any of you feel like shit when you take too much test

I've been feeling like shit for almost a month.like down,depressed type,not tired but not wanting to do anything. I'm one that when I blast and go to trt I feel like shit.not mental like my body needs more test.if I stay in the 300 to 500mg i feel normal.im not one to do high doses.usually in the 600mg maybe 750 once in a while..

now I'm just on 500mg test 300 of primo 50mg proviron and just yesterday added trest 200mg

I'm drop the test to 250mg and keep trest at 200 for about 2 weeks and bump it to 300mg and bump the primo to 400mg

it's not health problems my bloodwork looks good .I just feel like shit day in day out.just wondering if any feel like this at any time and if you found the corporate for it
I don't understand....

You did bloods on these values? Because i would advocate everything you have to estrogens levels.

You need more Test means just that you are injecting more DHT and more Estradiol..... good luck if you can "FEEL" the Total Testosterone levels.... you can only FEEL estradiol levels.

!Have you done similar or identical cycles to this in the past with little or no fatigue?

The trouble with fatigue is it's so nonspecific. Could be almost anything. Hopefully, you've found the problem (AAS-related estrogen modulation).

Use caution with fatigue though. Fatigue can be a symptom of a whole array of possible health problems. Problems that may not show on a hormone panel.
Hey bro good to hear from you 👍yea I've done cycles like this before with no problem.

I'm feeling better now since I started the trest. I think what happened was I crashed my estro. Next week I'm get bloodwork and see where I'm at with everything

500mgs is my feel "OK-ish" limit. I prefer to keep it around 300mg/week and add other compounds now.

Looks like this has been solved, but I'd just say everything you are describing are symptoms of high E2 I notice also.

Looks like this has been solved, but I'd just say everything you are describing are symptoms of high E2 I notice also.
Hi ? Or low.I think that it was I crashed my estro. I've added trest .I'm one week in just 200mg and that seemed to have made everything good. I'm still doing bloodwork next week and see what's going on

You didn't take anything that lowers E2 did you? Winny/primo, etc will only have extremely small effects on E2 levels, less the more test you are on. I'm saying high, for sure, you symptoms are standard high E2 symptoms, I've delt with it 100s of times, literally.

You didn't take anything that lowers E2 did you? Winny/primo, etc will only have extremely small effects on E2 levels, less the more test you are on. I'm saying high, for sure, you symptoms are standard high E2 symptoms, I've delt with it 100s of times, literally.
Yes I took winny and Nolvadex. Which I never take AI. When I blast my estro is always high. 100+ usually 130 give or take two bloodwork ago my estro was at 154 and I had no problem felt normal and no nip puffy or sensitive. I started eq and added winny at the end with nova to lower estro and then did bloodwork and my estro was at 26. I've never had it that low

Have you tried different brand of test? I had to run a few UG brands due to ester or additive allergy since moving to the states. One put me in bed for the day when i injected 2 mls. Im no noob, ive run a dozen brands of pharma and UG Australian test without an issue.

Have you tried different brand of test? I had to run a few UG brands due to ester or additive allergy since moving to the states. One put me in bed for the day when i injected 2 mls. Im no noob, ive run a dozen brands of pharma and UG Australian test without an issue.
Oh yea most definitely. But I only use pharmacy grade now a days .

This was in February 2020 but I felt fineView attachment 140808
I feel the same on high test. Anything close to 750 and I feel like dog shit. I like 500mg way more BUT, as long as my test to e2 is 20:1 I am good. I just can’t stabilize that on high test. My guess is that you felt fine with above as you are close to the 20:1, slightly under.

Remember to do the mathematical conversion. Here in my area, it's almost always ng's per dL. 1,484ng/dL Total Testosterone with a 154pg/mL Estrogen (equivalent to 15.4ng/dL Estro) would be a TT to E ratio of just under 100:1 (normal is around 200:1). E2 is a little high but not crazy high. 5-7ng/dL might be better.

The prior test actually looks better with 2,609ng/dL Total T with 10.3ng/dL Estro on that bloodwork which would be a TT to E ratio of around 250:1. I would probably feel fine at that ratio with maybe a little tamoxifen to protect my nips or 12.5mg (or less) Aromasin every other day.

A ratio of 200 to 400:1 TT to E is where I personally feel best. If my ratio is higher or lower than that, I start to feel like shit. In fact, too much lower estro and I really feel way off.

My estrogen on letrozole once was 1.2ng/dL with a TT of almost 2,200ng/dL or over 1,800:1. Not so good for me. Flat, tired, unproductive. I was using letrozole raws that I started measuring perfectly but slowly got careless. Arimidex can do it to you too almost as bad. Most people won't ever need letrozole or Arimidex on 400 or 500mg of androgens which puts me at 1,200 to 1,500 Total T. Maybe a small amount of tamoxifen would be fine or maybe a half tab of Aromasin every other day. Not a fan of Clomid.

While off all gear I'm at 3-5ng/dL of E2 at 500-700ng/dL TT and feel good. That's a good baseline ratio for me (approx 300:1). This is around where I normally am and feel decent. It's easy to find out and eliminates years of guesswork where people will say the "feel" low or high, etc.

Everyone is different as to the amount of natural aromatase they carry and also sensitivity to estro. Definitely recommend a few baseline labs while off all gear and see where your numbers naturally fall. And take it from there. Unless going into a competition and looking to stay dry, AI's are harsh. SERMs are better. Aromasin is still the best IMO (if you want to come totally off, too).

I don't do high test as I've mentioned 100s of times.. anything above 300 to 400 is nothing but side effects for me.. I dont want to take aromatase inhibitors.. so that limits my test intake.. I go above 300 much and it's erectile dysfunction.. weak orgasms.. lethargy.. pissy moods.. no thanks.. id rather add in primo.. mast.. etc to make up the difference..

just wondering if any of you feel like shit when you take too much test

I've been feeling like shit for almost a month.like down,depressed type,not tired but not wanting to do anything. I'm one that when I blast and go to trt I feel like shit.not mental like my body needs more test.if I stay in the 300 to 500mg i feel normal.im not one to do high doses.usually in the 600mg maybe 750 once in a while..

now I'm just on 500mg test 300 of primo 50mg proviron and just yesterday added trest 200mg

I'm drop the test to 250mg and keep trest at 200 for about 2 weeks and bump it to 300mg and bump the primo to 400mg

it's not health problems my bloodwork looks good .I just feel like shit day in day out.just wondering if any feel like this at any time and if you found the corporate for it
It might be worth modifying the timing of your shots. Large volume shots always give me the unwanted side effects(bloating, tired, etc) but when I dose ED or EOD(even with long esters) i have little to no side effects.

Yea bro never again will I touch winny
Winny injectable is 1 of my favorite cutting compounds.i have a stack called shredded that has 50mg trest,50mg tren,50mg mast prop and 1mg methyltren.i did this at 1cc a day with 100mg winny injectable and got so many compliments on how big I got and was on 0 carbs,high protein.according to other people I looked huge,I didn’t notice it but everyone was asking me what I was taking.the only problem with winny is you get so strong and leads to hernias.still have one from last time I used it.I’ve did test deca winny.test primo winny..to old and have to many injuries from a car accident that I can’t use it no more.
I miss it though.then again I can’t use Anavar,anadrol and most orals cause of migraines and nausea but winny And dbol never caused that.

Remember to do the mathematical conversion. Here in my area, it's almost always ng's per dL. 1,484ng/dL Total Testosterone with a 154pg/mL Estrogen (equivalent to 15.4ng/dL Estro) would be a TT to E ratio of just under 100:1 (normal is around 200:1). E2 is a little high but not crazy high. 5-7ng/dL might be better.

The prior test actually looks better with 2,609ng/dL Total T with 10.3ng/dL Estro on that bloodwork which would be a TT to E ratio of around 250:1. I would probably feel fine at that ratio with maybe a little tamoxifen to protect my nips or 12.5mg (or less) Aromasin every other day.

A ratio of 200 to 400:1 TT to E is where I personally feel best. If my ratio is higher or lower than that, I start to feel like shit. In fact, too much lower estro and I really feel way off.

My estrogen on letrozole once was 1.2ng/dL with a TT of almost 2,200ng/dL or over 1,800:1. Not so good for me. Flat, tired, unproductive. I was using letrozole raws that I started measuring perfectly but slowly got careless. Arimidex can do it to you too almost as bad. Most people won't ever need letrozole or Arimidex on 400 or 500mg of androgens which puts me at 1,200 to 1,500 Total T. Maybe a small amount of tamoxifen would be fine or maybe a half tab of Aromasin every other day. Not a fan of Clomid.

While off all gear I'm at 3-5ng/dL of E2 at 500-700ng/dL TT and feel good. That's a good baseline ratio for me (approx 300:1). This is around where I normally am and feel decent. It's easy to find out and eliminates years of guesswork where people will say the "feel" low or high, etc.

Everyone is different as to the amount of natural aromatase they carry and also sensitivity to estro. Definitely recommend a few baseline labs while off all gear and see where your numbers naturally fall. And take it from there. Unless going into a competition and looking to stay dry, AI's are harsh. SERMs are better. Aromasin is still the best IMO (if you want to come totally off, too).
I agree.. the issue with aromatase inhibitors is the accumulated effect.. people don't understand half lives of the compounds.. for a couple weeks they feel great.. sex drive is back.. etc.. then in a few more weeks they crash their e2.. they take too much and take too often..

I truly believe much of the health issues we are seeing is based on the overuse of aromatase inhibitors.. on top of some gear that crashes hdl we see guys thinking estro is the enemy and take inhibitors that aid in crashing these compounds.. people woukd truly be surprised on what .5 mgs of arimidex twice a week does to estro levels after 4 to 5 weeks..even on 500mg or over test usage..

I know a few that had success cycling inhibitors in and out of cycles to avoid the accumulated effect.. doing 3 weeks on and two weeks off to let estro normalize..

One " guru" said he has his guys take " as needed".. he said he tells them to let the body be their guide.. if they loose morning wood then take a small amount of a inhibitor and see the next morning if it comes back.. same with sex drive.. he also said if penis is retracted and looking like a toddler then take a inhibitor.. granted it's kind of a primitive barometer but if you know the signs it can work..

I agree.. the issue with aromatase inhibitors is the accumulated effect.. people don't understand half lives of the compounds.. for a couple weeks they feel great.. sex drive is back.. etc.. then in a few more weeks they crash their e2.. they take too much and take too often..

I truly believe much of the health issues we are seeing is based on the overuse of aromatase inhibitors.. on top of some gear that crashes hdl we see guys thinking estro is the enemy and take inhibitors that aid in crashing these compounds.. people woukd truly be surprised on what .5 mgs of arimidex twice a week does to estro levels after 4 to 5 weeks..even on 500mg or over test usage..

I know a few that had success cycling inhibitors in and out of cycles to avoid the accumulated effect.. doing 3 weeks on and two weeks off to let estro normalize..

One " guru" said he has his guys take " as needed".. he said he tells them to let the body be their guide.. if they loose morning wood then take a small amount of a inhibitor and see the next morning if it comes back.. same with sex drive.. he also said if penis is retracted and looking like a toddler then take a inhibitor.. granted it's kind of a primitive barometer but if you know the signs it can work..
That's exactly how I play it now. I keep them on hand but don't use unless needed (prn). If anything, I take them afterwards more often. Tamoxifen and Aromasyn to give the boys a little nudge. I don't plan on anymore kids and just want to feel solid. I suppose I could just stay on for good but my T levels come back. Or at least they always have in the past. Enhanced back? Hell No. But enough back. I started a week ago. So we'll see in the Spring.

Also, I've never reached an amount of T that made me feel bad. Deca made me feel really bad and shut me down hard. Anadrol always made me feel great. Now I got this stupid blood thing. And I never tried to carve out a space in my journal for designer juice. Just the basics. I thought about Primobolan but I'm still not sure what it does which means I'd have to play around until I could wedge it in. I have to keep up my plyometrics so this winter I can hit the mountains.

So many variables man.

1- yes maybe the high dose.
2- hormone fluctuations, need 8 weeks til body is used to the new dose.

3- estrogen too high.
4- estrogen too low.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner