over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

do you guy think that the drug companys

I've been convinced for years they have cures for alot of things but we will never know cause theres too much greed and corruption involved..

richiec and wostok are 100% spot on with their comments.

Ive been following this thread since its inception and am not surprised by the comments of people like the_warrior as many many years ago I though the same. I respect your opinions and understand that they are based on your experiences and what you truly believe. However, as you experience more you will learn more and understand things from a different perspective. I have been trying to come up with an analogy to explain what I am thinking when reading this thread and the only thing that comes to mind is from the show Survivor. For those that have seen the show, picture we are tribal council. There is a group of people that are in power and in the know of what is really going on and who is going home that night. The rest of the members are just pawns and think they know whats going on. Then when Jeff asks his provocative questions to the members of the tribe its if funny for those sitting at home to hear the responses of many of the members who have no idea of the real group in power and have a distorted belief of what is going to transpire at that tribal council. Then in the end when the votes are revealed someone is blindsighted and the whole tribe is shaken up by the events.

What I am trying to say is that it is quite funny yet sad knowing what I know to read some of the responses here. The bottom line is as I stated a few days ago in the thread, our healthcare system is a political system and a business, period!!!! While the majority of the people in the business are good-hearted people and in it for the right reasons; the people at the top who actually have control over things are not!!

Please respond to the argument independently, critically, and analytically...

i thought about it, but it is usually pointless to even try. when i hear someone label something a conspiracy theory, they usually have their minds made up. it is such a cop out to take that route in a debate. its like a kid saying "i know you are, but what am i?"...you just cant win.

It wouldn't be out of the question. 50 plus years and billions and billions of government research dollars. And still no cure for cancer...this is the first year in history.. according to main stream media...That you will even live longer with current cancer treatments...then you would without...
hmmm... maybe 50 plus years may have been too obvious....

Even some presidents aren't told everything.. There is no telling what the military is doing with their D.U.M.B.S The "illuminated ones" are the ones at the top..They run the show.

And u guys act like only the corrupt conspiracy ridden US does cancer research.....not a lot of "big pharma" in Belgium and brazil (just examples)

It's not only in the US..It's a global thing. And it's not a conspiracy "theory" if it's true. Then it's just a conspiracy.

one things for sure.... big pharm is motivated solely by quarterly earnings.... not the overall good.

It's all about money in every thing we do in life always chasing the almighty dollars it sad but true .

Well how about this:

They find the cures, sell them for money, figure out how to get all the money that would have been spent on treatments. It's not like that money evaporates. I am not sure how you could do it but smart business people can figure it out I am sure. There everyones happy.

There is a cure for cancer, AIDS, and just about every other disease known to man, but why in the world would you give up money to give them the cure?

Much of the best research is conducted at universities. Most research done at universities is for scientific publication. I doubt the drug companies could silence so many MSc and PhD students. I am a PhD student and I have can speak first hand how this is not the case. I have all of the funding I could ever need for my research, and I am publishing it publicly. The problem is that sadly most diseases are just insanely complicated. For PhD students its all about the honor. By conducting the best research you are basically showing the world you are #1.

who do you think funds the research at universities?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131