over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

do you guys agree

bbg420

Registered
ive read this post on a couple different forums and i would like to know how true this is quote: ultimate cycle test e or c 400 to 750mg weekly and tren ace 75mg ed best cycle there is, dare i say you can achieve any goal as a bodybuilder with those 2 steroids, growth and poss slin when you reach national level: do you agree thoughts

my thoughts are disagree. everyone is different and everyone reacts differently to different things. those dosages might be good for someone and they might not do shit for other people.

ive read this post on a couple different forums and i would like to know how true this is quote: ultimate cycle test e or c 400 to 750mg weekly and tren ace 75mg ed best cycle there is, dare i say you can achieve any goal as a bodybuilder with those 2 steroids, growth and poss slin when you reach national level: do you agree thoughts

where did u get that from bro...sorry but 750 test and 75 mg of test everday will get you no where close to what the pro's look like..people may disagree..but no pro takes less than a g. or even 2 g's and if they say other wise..its b.s.

I would say that is a great cycle for the average gym rat.

Last edited:
id say its a good cycle, maybe trens a fraction to high for my liking, but most would see some great results

as for the question relating to the national stage, yes its very possible all you need in terms of anabolics is wat you suggested to get to the size of a national competitor, not the condition and portions of one,

besides IMO id say before you stand on any stage introducing some winnie or masteron a few weeks out is a must, the stuff gives a great finish to a physique wen its lean, dry and trened up

on a side note: i do know a guy who use to be an IFBB pro, and he used test, tren, HGH and insulin predominantly , but the doses he told me he used were 3-4 times greater then what you suggested in your cycle

Last edited:
As far as compounds for mass I cant imagine anything better than test/tren/hgh/insulin... as far as dosages and conditioning... I cant even begin to believe that without halo/winni/masteron/anavar... bla bla you can get that conditioning.... and 750 ew seems very light but I dont know... maybe

soulstealer do you mean a choice of halo winny var etc combined or just one

soulstealer do you mean a choice of halo winny var etc combined or just one

I couldnt even begin to tell you whats required at the national level... maybe a national level competitor could chime in... I just HIGHly doubt testosterone and tren will do the job at that level

Its a very general statement, but I would somewhat agree that test and tren would be enough to get very large and lean as a bodybuilder. I do not think it is optimum for everyone though.
I personally am not a fan of testosterone, I just ran really low (HRT or close to it) doses last year and used higher doses of anabolics (primo, deca, d-bol) instead. I feel I look better than I ever have, and not using higher/standard test dosing is the only real change I made.
For me, deca is far better at adding mass. 400mg of deca will put more lean mass on me than 400mg of test, I have no doubt about that.

my thoughts are disagree. everyone is different and everyone reacts differently to different things. those dosages might be good for someone and they might not do shit for other people.

Exactly strongly depends on the person.Genetics are a bitch.

Nope

with proper nutrients and training you can get huge with 750mg test and 500mg tren no doubt but it will not surpass the mass you can add with HGH and slin.
Shit with just test and slin you can get huge

Whay would you just use those two though?

IMO anyone that says yes is an extreme beginner and doesn't have a clue or someone with ridiculous genetics. No in between.

It's possible to get pretty big on 750 test and 500 tren but to get really big - national level - you need more

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131