advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

do you guys often lose 10-20lbs of water within the first 2 weeks of starting to cut?

I usually drop 5lbs in a 24hr period when I reduce or cut out carbs.
The last time I did it (about ten days ago), I dropped 10lbs in 24 hrs.

1. Carbs don't sit in your body dry, they are in solution. 2.7g of water per 1g of carbohydrate (as stored glycogen). Lowering your glycogen stores drops a lot of weight fast.

2. Greatly reduced sodium intake reduces how much water you are holding, this can be a LOT of weight.

3. Food in the intestines: 4-6 meals moving through at any given time is a LOT of weight.

4. Rapid fat loss in first week or two of diet, this can be double normal or more.

Combine all of these and, depending on the person, size, diet, bodyfat, etc, you can drop 10-20 lbs easy.

There we go.

But it will all depend upon many factors. If you still fairly lean even in the offseason your not gonna drop that much. But again that amount will depend upon the diet you follow.

There are so many factors. If you just bulked up 30 pounds in a few months then you could probably lose most of that fairly quickly if you don't maintain your heavy weight for a long time. If you cut after adrol your gonna drop alot of weight fast etc etc.

The most weight I have lost when cutting is about 6 pounds in 10 days or so. But I am sure if I went on an extreme diet or took something very strong that figure could be multiplied by 2 or 3.

1. Carbs don't sit in your body dry, they are in solution. 2.7g of water per 1g of carbohydrate (as stored glycogen). Lowering your glycogen stores drops a lot of weight fast.

2. Greatly reduced sodium intake reduces how much water you are holding, this can be a LOT of weight.

3. Food in the intestines: 4-6 meals moving through at any given time is a LOT of weight.

4. Rapid fat loss in first week or two of diet, this can be double normal or more.

Combine all of these and, depending on the person, size, diet, bodyfat, etc, you can drop 10-20 lbs easy.

i would have to agree with this. I have seen this happen on people whos diet is absolute shit and then they switch to good food/lower sodium and wham their "inflated" weight drops 10 15 20 pounds. I think just the calorie intake plays a role too. It is easy to get a ton of calories in when you are eating junk. Someone switches to clean food and they normally have a pretty good calorie drop, especially if they are not tracking calories going into the diet

There we go.

But it will all depend upon many factors. If you still fairly lean even in the offseason your not gonna drop that much. But again that amount will depend upon the diet you follow.

There are so many factors. If you just bulked up 30 pounds in a few months then you could probably lose most of that fairly quickly if you don't maintain your heavy weight for a long time. If you cut after adrol your gonna drop alot of weight fast etc etc.

The most weight I have lost when cutting is about 6 pounds in 10 days or so. But I am sure if I went on an extreme diet or took something very strong that figure could be multiplied by 2 or 3.

That was exactly my point way at the beginning of the thread, every situation is different, depending on all those factor and even the individual's metabolism. Blessings. Minister.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131