advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you guys really FEEL anything when on gear?

Pbfanatic321

Registered
Do you guys actually feel better or actual side effects when you're on gear? For example, do you actually feel better pumps in the gym as opposed to before you started using gear or when you cycle off? I always see people saying they feel like "superman" on so-and-so gear and they feel great pumps and high energy and what not. Idk why but to me I don't really notice stuff like that, maybe it's because I have been on for a while but I'll try and see if I notice any different feelings when I cycle off soon.

When on certain things, what do you guys feel?

You actually already answered the question already yourself.
Id be worried if i didn't feel anything.

You're definitely gone feel something when you come off.. You gone feel like shit!

Yeah if you are not feeling the effects you have definitely been on too long. Im assuming you felt them when you started right? You didnt mention that? Should always feel a nice pep in your step !!!

You either need a break or you gotta up the dosage. Like Oceano said, your gonna feel it when you stop... and its not gonna feel good. Thats when your going to notice what it was doing...

When I did my first cycle I felt like a pretty consistent euphoria and energy that I assumed was what you felt like on steroids all the time. Soon realized that it was the placebo affect from first cycle jitters. Now the only thing gear does to me mentally is make me more lethargic outside of the gym and give me more energy in the gym.

for me it seems the pumps are amazing . its also alot easier to get out of bed in the morning and feel like a beast. test500/deca200/dbol30

I definitely feel it most in the gym. Pumps, strength, vascularity, etc.... But also feel good outside the gym, like you said dirty easier to get out of bed and just better overall feeling of well being. I was off for 4 years and I'm back on a low dose now so I'm probably feeling more be my receptors are fresh...

nm

Last edited:
i hate your avatar....

goddamn i need a burger:banghead:

Do you guys actually feel better or actual side effects when you're on gear? For example, do you actually feel better pumps in the gym as opposed to before you started using gear or when you cycle off? I always see people saying they feel like "superman" on so-and-so gear and they feel great pumps and high energy and what not. Idk why but to me I don't really notice stuff like that, maybe it's because I have been on for a while but I'll try and see if I notice any different feelings when I cycle off soon.

When on certain things, what do you guys feel?

I definitely feel increased strength, great pumps, but the feelings outside the gym are dependent on the drug. I never feel like superman lol I mean I feel good in the gym if I am looking ok or hit a good set or something but I think a lot of that stuff is overstated..or at least the people that are saying it had no clue how to properly train and eat and all that naturally before hopping on gear.

If my BP or hematocrit I definitely feel the negative effects of gear. I'm just a hobbyist/gum rat I guess. I could see that the professional doses taken would probably kill me. (seriously) I know when I'm on gear for sure.

you should always be feeling fuller in your muscles, vascularity, and cocky...defiantly cocky...lol

I feel great when on. At least when Im using Deca. Also feel more rested. I think my joints are older than I am. I've been doing drywall for 16yrs now so Deca I definitely notice and love the feeling.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I honestly feel most of you are highly exaggerating. I feel the same, if not worse when on. Yea of course the workouts are better because you are getting bigger and stronger. But it's not like energy levels are higher or anything. If anything, they are lower...Also, it depends A LOT on what specifically you are using and what the dose is. Sure, a guy on his first cycle of 500mg test might feel some energy placebo, but I call bullshit if he really claims to feel he gets extra energy from the test when it comes to workout time. It's all placebo and strength increase.

^ I agree on the lower energy levels and some lethargy, but also think many people confuse higher aggression with more energy. The "feel like Superman" thing is totally strange to me...

I feel and notice sides.

Drol and dbol give me headaches.

High test gives me morning wood and gyno.

Mast eliminates gyno.

Tren makes me cough while injecting and gives sweats.

Other than that everything else is placebo for me. Kind of like when I would blow a couple hundred on new supplements as a kid and workout a lot more and make good gains. It really had more to do with my mental state and motivation than the supplements.

GONE

/gôn/Adjective: No longer present; departed. No longer in existence; dead or extinct.

Synonyms: lost - missing

EX: That ball is gone.

For the most part, lethargy, loss of appetite, irritability and just a general sense of pessimism and negative outlook. Orals are worse and the only thing that I actually feel good on is primo. They're not all they're cracked up to be.

I'm hornier, more aggressive and more irritable (tren!) when I'm on.

Pumps are more consistent, not necessarily better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws