YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you guys workout when you feel like shit?

Anabolic_Beast

Registered
Say if you wake up this morning, and you felt like shit all around, mostly mental and some physical such as a headache, nausea, lethargy, and today happened to be LEG DAY, would you say fuck it and go workout anyway, or would you chill out today???
Oh by the way, FUCK CLENBUTEROL!

I would still workout, it would prolly be a shitty workout and piss me off. So, then i would come back on Saturday and hit legs again. Either way I haven't missed a workout in over a year now. I don't get sick very often if ever though, so maybe if I had the flu or something I would rest.

I'd skip it. I can't do legs feeling nauseous. I feel nauseous doing them feeling fine.
Clen for me was worthless. I was told I'm not beta-2 sensitive. I get a headache on the first day then nothing after that. Tired 3 times all with pharm stuff.

I'd skip it. I can't do legs feeling nauseous. I feel nauseous doing them feeling fine.
Clen for me was worthless. I was told I'm not beta-2 sensitive. I get a headache on the first day then nothing after that. Tired 3 times all with pharm stuff.

Clen is very very weird for me. Believe it or not, yesterday on day 2 when I took 40mcg of it, about 45 minutes later, I felt like I just took 3 DEEP hits off a strong Hydro weed, no shit, I was thinking very vividly and nearly tripped out. Anybody get strange mental effects from Clen?
Now today I feel all around like deep shit, Nauseas, dizzy, no energy, etc.
Im going to throw the Clen in the toilet with the rest of the clogged up shit.

Clen is very very weird for me. Believe it or not, yesterday on day 2 when I took 40mcg of it, about 45 minutes later, I felt like I just took 3 DEEP hits off a strong Hydro weed, no shit, I was thinking very vividly and nearly tripped out. Anybody get strange mental effects from Clen?
Now today I feel all around like deep shit, Nauseas, dizzy, no energy, etc.
Im going to throw the Clen in the toilet with the rest of the clogged up shit.

I _think_ it makes me a little paranoid at times. Not sure. I def don't take it when I have something stressful going on.

on leg days yes i will lift unless i have the flu. on other body parts really depends on how i feel. i mean like a basic cold eh screw it i will suck it up. a wicked bad cold with the muscle cramps and sore back and all that. nah skip it take a day or two to rest. legs never seem to bother me when i am sick so i just do it and get it over with.

as long as u are not overtraining go for it

you should know your body by now and when catabolizing starts

if you are not SORE in thoese body parts then lift

suck it up if youre ok deep down

more guys gota listen to their bodies it leads to overzealous overtraining

Well I decided to suck it up and tough it out this morning and went straight to that gym, prepared for anything. I know if I skipped the leg workout, I will feel even shittier because I gave in to the sick feeling.
Needless to say it was the BEST fucking leg workout I have had in a while. The hazy, nauseous, shitty feeling was completly destroyed by the pain brought on by the squats, followed by the leg presses, and then the leg extension rep out.
Bottom line is:
Fight pain with PAIN. It really DOES work.

no, my biggest pet peeve is people going to the gym when they are sick and getting others sick, so i keep my butt at the house till I feel better

no, my biggest pet peeve is people going to the gym when they are sick and getting others sick, so i keep my butt at the house till I feel better

My biggest pep peeve is when guys where super high shorts and leave ballsack snail-trails on the benchs.

post some pics of the wheels dex !

I don't have any pics of me exposed in my posers (As I dont have any posers to begin with), but I DO have a pic of me when I was living in the Dominican Republic when I wasnt working out and just banging twats and partying all day, all night, everyday for a few months (Gotta LOVE Western Union and DADDY). Oh and one more thing...those 2 chicas had Cedulas (Dominican national ID) and they are 100% legitimate!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
I come home, fire up some tunes, and take ECA. Then I normally can do it. Sometimes I'm lazy though hehe

Some of my best workouts took place when i felt less than 100%
Peace

I workout based on routine of preparation...not routine of workout. I train each day differently depending on how I feel, but I always prepare and train with the same routine ie: I always turn my weights inwards, writing facing me, I always stretch between sets, I always do the same body parts together, I always bring a coffee with me to the gym that I sip for the hour and finish on the way out, I always wear the flat soled white shoes for Squats and Deads, I always wear the black crosstrainers for other days, I always wear my black hat on chest and back days, Ialways wear the white/blue hat on legs. I always brign gum with me to the gym, that I start chweing after my warm-up sets(2), I always follow my warm -up sets with only 3 sets for each additional exercises ....do you guys see what I am doing?

" The ability to have a good mental routine for both practice and meets is essential to obtaining a desired performance". On my tired-ass, lazy not motivated days, I still have the same standard that I acheive becasu eof routine, my body is hardwired to the routine that I have set...on the days that I am full of energy and "piss n'vineagre" that's when I shine and go extra hard, and the dividends are showing....it's not know it is science, and it has been around for years..it is sports visualization, mental preparation whatever...it is my routine, that alwasy has the bare minimum standard I will acheive when I am tired,undernourished, lazy or preoccupied with something else....

Beleive it or not, it works.

I workout based on routine of preparation...not routine of workout. I train each day differently depending on how I feel, but I always prepare and train with the same routine ie: I always turn my weights inwards, writing facing me, I always stretch between sets, I always do the same body parts together, I always bring a coffee with me to the gym that I sip for the hour and finish on the way out, I always wear the flat soled white shoes for Squats and Deads, I always wear the black crosstrainers for other days, I always wear my black hat on chest and back days, Ialways wear the white/blue hat on legs. I always brign gum with me to the gym, that I start chweing after my warm-up sets(2), I always follow my warm -up sets with only 3 sets for each additional exercises ....do you guys see what I am doing?

" The ability to have a good mental routine for both practice and meets is essential to obtaining a desired performance". On my tired-ass, lazy not motivated days, I still have the same standard that I acheive becasu eof routine, my body is hardwired to the routine that I have set...on the days that I am full of energy and "piss n'vineagre" that's when I shine and go extra hard, and the dividends are showing....it's not know it is science, and it has been around for years..it is sports visualization, mental preparation whatever...it is my routine, that alwasy has the bare minimum standard I will acheive when I am tired,undernourished, lazy or preoccupied with something else....

Beleive it or not, it works.

Good stuff. I have also found that since working with Phil and keeping a training log i don't have many "down days" because I have to write it all down and it is predetermined what I will be doing that day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131