over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you hate Bush? Do you like Bush?

JJ INSANE1 said:
New mass... bro, you dont want to openly state your feelings about Bush if your do not support him or you will get crucified in this board.... and you will be labeled a "conspiracy theorist"... bla bla bla....
We ;) ;) know we are the majority who HATE him because he conducted the biggest scam in the history of the world (9/11).

Go over to the other board and join me... i am a one man band over there... although i think if Big A would really state his feelings... i would have at least one supporter ;) ;) He he he
lol, nice try JJ:)

bro the point for that site was to inform ppl about the trickery that goes on right before their very eyes no matter who's the president. its about the ones that really control this country the powers that be that you dont see on TV and in the media. Its about the ones who hold meetings in secrecy to figure out whats the best direction for this nation to go and when these plans are accomplished its handed down to the president and staff to execute and bring them about.
Now on the other hand you have a few ppl(such as yourself JJ and this site) who do not fall for anything(just excepting what is being presented to them), instead they take the time to analyse things and see if things really happen the way they were told they did. The "TRUTH" is the best thing one can stand on. Also i want to point out that i'm not saying that everything they say at this site is 100% true(again 1 must analyse), all i'm saying was that i saw that tape and it made me think about what the hell is really going on. I wish i really had the time to go over there to DiscussWorld but with my busy schedule and the little time i do have to get on the comp i spend it here because i'm still learning alot from you guys and need to keep my mind focused on the science aspect of making muscle hypertroph, DWI will only distract me from my target.

Now as far as if i like Bush; personally he seems to be a good and likable guy makes everyone laugh when asked a question before or after a speech.

But as being president i would say No.

Let's get real when we all see and hear Bush speak we all can see that the man doesn't have the full mental equipment to take care of the things needed for America to continue growing in the right direction. He just doesnt have the "capacity" to cover all avenues that is required of a president. He lacks in areas such as knowing how to go about fixing and rebuilding up the economy while at war. The man has a one track mind and his history since becoming president has shown us that all he's good at and knows how to do is go to war and i'm giving him this war credit (which probably in reality it should be givin to those behind the scenes that we do not see). that's it bro ,back to BBing

New_Mass said:
knows how to do is go to war and i'm giving him this war credit

Ha ha.. yeah he is really winning that Iraq war isnt he? What is it... something like almost 4 years after he claimed to have won it already?
Suuuurrree... he deserves a war ticket!

Jeeezzz

Now... back to bodybuilding

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828