over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DO YOU HAVE BODY OR FACIAL ACNE!??

Black African soap and nizoral shampoo has helped me a good bit.

you're not lying, the black soap genuinely works. when I was on drugs besides just trt, it really did seem to help quite a bit

I'm going to talk out of my ass, though, and possibly raise the hypothesis that a lot of these drugs, creams are overkill, especially for someone not on strong androgens, and they may do more harm than good. I'm on trt only right now, but by far the best thing I've ever done for my facial skin or any sort of acne is really nothing at all; wash with a gentle, mostly natural soap, use a suitable moisturizer and stop touching your face and picking at shit. Accutane is TOXIC shit, guys, not a great combo when you're already stressing your liver enough

also, if you're using benzoyl peroxide, use the lightest concentration you can get away with and also wear a sunscreen along with it

Since running hcg I had a couple nasty zits. One on m ass, shoulder, and forehead. These are not regular pimples. Lol

Benzoyl peroxide absolute life saver for me and didn’t stain anything. Only thing it’s done for me is clear up acne…. 10% face wash and body wash.

Benzoyl peroxide absolute life saver for me and didn’t stain anything. Only thing it’s done for me is clear up acne…. 10% face wash and body wash.
Can I ask which version or brand you used brother? I stained everything trying to use it

I got a lil zit on my chin a few days ago. First pimple Iv had since the early 90,s. It was quite depressing I almost wore my rondos Reagan mask to the grocery store but put on the covid mask. First use Iv had for it yet lol

Can I ask which version or brand you used brother? I stained everything trying to use it
First product I used with it in was Proactiv. It’s expensive so when found out I could buy other products with it in at stronger dose I did. Walmart has a generic brand face wash it. Brand name I think is Clean&Clear. Used both depends what’s on shelf but I get the generic if it’s there. Body wash I find on Amazon. I just look for the best deal. So I I’ve used several but none have stained anything. I mean, I’m rinsing it off so not sure how it would stain anything. It really was a life saver for me as far as acne. I love the stuff. Every product I buy whether for face or body or spot treatment ointment is 10%.

I’ll also note I used products with salicylic acid and none of them helped one bit.

First product I used with it in was Proactiv. It’s expensive so when found out I could buy other products with it in at stronger dose I did. Walmart has a generic brand face wash it. Brand name I think is Clean&Clear. Used both depends what’s on shelf but I get the generic if it’s there. Body wash I find on Amazon. I just look for the best deal. So I I’ve used several but none have stained anything. I mean, I’m rinsing it off so not sure how it would stain anything. It really was a life saver for me as far as acne. I love the stuff. Every product I buy whether for face or body or spot treatment ointment is 10%.
I believe that were talking about 2 different chemicals or atleast 2 different versions. Everyone ive used is a cream and if its not fully absorbed your screwed.
Proactiv is a great face wash system so is Cetaphil. Everything that rinses is great its the cream that's a problem.

I believe that were talking about 2 different chemicals or atleast 2 different versions. Everyone ive used is a cream and if its not fully absorbed your screwed.
Proactiv is a great face wash system so is Cetaphil. Everything that rinses is great its the cream that's a problem.
I don’t have any cream. Unless the ointment I have is what you’re talking about. I’ll only use that for spot treatment for the occasional pimple on face or other noticeable spot but that is very infrequently. Never had that leave any stains either although if I put it on my face what is there to stain? If I was covering my chest and back with it might have stained. The wash does me right tho so I don’t have to cover myself in the ointment/cream.

I've been having little pimples pop up around my lats, gonna give the salicylic acid a try, thanks.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws