YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you know that alzheimer's disease is related to insulin?

Alliance Raws-Zoe

Registered
Johnson & Johnson recently announced that the company has stopped a clinical trial of a new Alzheimer's disease drug due to certain safety issues. This is like many large clinical trials have announced that there is no cure for Alzheimer's disease. Another failed clinical trial of the effect. More and more failure cases tell us that we need to stop and think about whether we have found the cause of Alzheimer's disease.
In the first analysis of the disease, doctor Alois Alzheimer from Germany found that some strange changes occurred in the brain of patients who died of this disease. He did not find two types of protein accumulation in the brains of young people. which is plaques existing between brain cells and tangles inside brain cells.
Studies have shown that individuals with risk factors for Alzheimer's disease, one of which is type 2 diabetes, it is clear that diabetes and Alzheimer's disease are very different, so what is the relationship between the two?
In diabetic patients,Insulin does not effectively control the body's blood sugar levels, but insulin not only controls blood sugar, it also functions as a growth factor, neuronal cells are dependent on growth factors, and if sufficient growth factors are not available, neuronal cells Will die.
The lack of effects of insulin growth factors in the brain seems to make neuronal cells sensitive to stress and also reduce the brain's ability to repair neurons. When the researchers analyzed brain tissue from patients with deceased Alzheimer's disease, they found that the insulin in these patients had lost its role as a growth factor, even in some non-diabetic patients. Studies have shown that diabetes drugs may be an effective treatment for patients with Alzheimer's disease, and in some clinical trials researchers have also made some impressive research results in animal experiments.
Observing any protective effects in the brain of a patient in a clinical trial may be a completely new result, and it also supports a new research theory that the onset of Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease is partly due to The lack of growth factor activity in the brain of the patient; these new theories may help researchers to clarify the molecular mechanisms underlying the disease, and also help researchers develop effective treatments for Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.

I hope this sharing is useful to all of you guys,if you are not interested in that,sorry for wasting your time.

So I should be using 200iu lantus a day to keep away the Alzheimer’s.

Thank you Zoe

So I should be using 200iu lantus a day to keep away the Alzheimer’s.

Thank you Zoe

Nobody is saying 200 units of lantus, but perhaps enough to keep glucose levels where they need to be (if out of range). Colette Nelson has spoken ad nauseam about this. Many can benefit from 5 units AM and PM. It's all individual, but I'm pretty sure C. Nelson mentioned the use of insulin for anti-aging purposes as well as preventing Alzheimer's. I believed she mentioned it was being studied for such purposes.

What do you think harsh androgens do to the brain?

Increases beta amyloid propensity in the brain from trenbolone is the same seen in Alzheimer's patients and obviously a lot more complicated mechanistically and causally than I'm making it out to be; but nonetheless some very interesting stuff [emoji846]

The effect these drugs have on your psyche and your neurology is still so unknown. Jason Huh talked about quitting competing partly due to not even being there half the time for his family when dieting and being on a bit of stuff.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My Mom had diabetes and lost her kidneys due to it and on dialysis for several years. She developed Dementia, it got so bad towards the end, we were told by her doctor that we can stop her dialysis as there is no laws to make her do it. My Dad and Brother were floored at first, but then realized she would not want to live like this and we stopped it, she died 3 weeks later.

My Mom had diabetes and lost her kidneys due to it and on dialysis for several years. She developed Dementia, it got so bad towards the end, we were told by her doctor that we can stop her dialysis as there is no laws to make her do it. My Dad and Brother were floored at first, but then realized she would not want to live like this and we stopped it, she died 3 weeks later.
That's tough to deal with. That's for sharing.

I'm really sorry to hear that.buddy.

What do you think harsh androgens do to the brain?

Increases beta amyloid propensity in the brain from trenbolone is the same seen in Alzheimer's patients and obviously a lot more complicated mechanistically and causally than I'm making it out to be; but nonetheless some very interesting stuff [emoji846]

The effect these drugs have on your psyche and your neurology is still so unknown. Jason Huh talked about quitting competing partly due to not even being there half the time for his family when dieting and being on a bit of stuff.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

yeah,some research shows that Trenbolone can cause cell viability to decline, causing its morphological changes, chromatin agglutination, apoptotic body formation, and can also cause apoptosis in hippocampal neurons. The hippocampus plays an important role in behaviors such as learning and memory. The accumulation of Trenbolone in the hippocampus and its cytotoxic effects on hippocampal neurons may have serious consequences, such as cognitive impairment, memory impairment, etc. Will cause dementia.

yeah,some research shows that Trenbolone can cause cell viability to decline, causing its morphological changes, chromatin agglutination, apoptotic body formation, and can also cause apoptosis in hippocampal neurons. The hippocampus plays an important role in behaviors such as learning and memory. The accumulation of Trenbolone in the hippocampus and its cytotoxic effects on hippocampal neurons may have serious consequences, such as cognitive impairment, memory impairment, etc. Will cause dementia.

Wtf. What am I supposed to do with all the tren I have now? Does stewie take tren?

If this is true im curious to know if its Tren specifically or any 19 nor derivatives which would also include deca and npp. If its tren specifically, id be curious to know the physiology behind it.

Man that's tough. Thanks for sharing.

Diabetes has become a huge epidemic here in the US. And man does it lead to all sort of problems just as your mother had.

The ones I've seen who poorly regulate there BG are almost always missing toes and limbs due to infections and amputations. And yes tons of ESRD amd heart disease. Doeant surprise me that it may lead to dementia or worst alzheimer. The sugar erodes and gunk up the vascular system. The brain being very vascular, lack of oxygen and nutrients I can see the cause and effect excess of BG and the brain. We already know that diabetes destroys the capillary in the eyes, which is not too far from the brain.

Last edited:
Johnson & Johnson recently announced that the company has stopped a clinical trial of a new Alzheimer's disease drug due to certain safety issues. This is like many large clinical trials have announced that there is no cure for Alzheimer's disease. Another failed clinical trial of the effect. More and more failure cases tell us that we need to stop and think about whether we have found the cause of Alzheimer's disease.
In the first analysis of the disease, doctor Alois Alzheimer from Germany found that some strange changes occurred in the brain of patients who died of this disease. He did not find two types of protein accumulation in the brains of young people. which is plaques existing between brain cells and tangles inside brain cells.
Studies have shown that individuals with risk factors for Alzheimer's disease, one of which is type 2 diabetes, it is clear that diabetes and Alzheimer's disease are very different, so what is the relationship between the two?
In diabetic patients,Insulin does not effectively control the body's blood sugar levels, but insulin not only controls blood sugar, it also functions as a growth factor, neuronal cells are dependent on growth factors, and if sufficient growth factors are not available, neuronal cells Will die.
The lack of effects of insulin growth factors in the brain seems to make neuronal cells sensitive to stress and also reduce the brain's ability to repair neurons. When the researchers analyzed brain tissue from patients with deceased Alzheimer's disease, they found that the insulin in these patients had lost its role as a growth factor, even in some non-diabetic patients. Studies have shown that diabetes drugs may be an effective treatment for patients with Alzheimer's disease, and in some clinical trials researchers have also made some impressive research results in animal experiments.
Observing any protective effects in the brain of a patient in a clinical trial may be a completely new result, and it also supports a new research theory that the onset of Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease is partly due to The lack of growth factor activity in the brain of the patient; these new theories may help researchers to clarify the molecular mechanisms underlying the disease, and also help researchers develop effective treatments for Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.

I hope this sharing is useful to all of you guys,if you are not interested in that,sorry for wasting your time.

Is called Type 3 diabetes.

If this is true im curious to know if its Tren specifically or any 19 nor derivatives which would also include deca and npp. If its tren specifically, id be curious to know the physiology behind it.

Buddy,easy.it's just a research on 17β-trenbolone.

It is "known" for years that Alzheimer's can be a type of diabetes, type 3.

Many smaller studies I have seen show that people that eat a high carb diet/have elevated glucose levels can lead to Alzheimers.

Correlation =/= Causation

Many smaller studies I have seen show that people that eat a high carb diet/have elevated glucose levels can lead to Alzheimers.

Yeah.In one of the most shocking studies on carbohydrate and brain health, the researchers found that people who ate higher carbohydrates through diet increased their risk of dementia by 89%.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear