advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you know you are killing yourself when you are sedentary sitting?

sometimes i would accidently sit on my balls and/or cock when id take a shit. u know, when you move em outa the way to sit on the potty. man, u can move alot quicker than u think when u feel yr junk about to get smashed.

sometimes i would accidently sit on my balls and/or cock when id take a shit. u know, when you move em outa the way to sit on the potty. man, u can move alot quicker than u think when u feel yr junk about to get smashed.

Sitting on the potty for a long time is not good and easy to get hemorrhoids....:naughty::naughty::naughty:

My work just gave us adjustable desks so I can stand more. I hate sitting for too long anyway. I get antsy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sitting too long can make you feel depressed, stressed out can make you feel irritable, and it's good for you to do some outdoor exercise:):):):)

I bought a motorized adjustable desk from Amazon a few years ago. To my surprise I will stand for 7-8 hours a day and sit for 1-2. I was having some hip/.low back pain from sitting so much. I figured I would stand for a little bit every few hours to aleviate the pain; but to my surprise I feel much better standing most of the day. No pain and it gives me a lot more energy.

Sometimes on the weekends I'll sit for 8 hours at a time playing pubg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I heard PUBG are hot in China nowadays, especially teenagers get totally addicted to it. Adults have a not very comfortable experience when playing with kids.

I bought a motorized adjustable desk from Amazon a few years ago. To my surprise I will stand for 7-8 hours a day and sit for 1-2. I was having some hip/.low back pain from sitting so much. I figured I would stand for a little bit every few hours to aleviate the pain; but to my surprise I feel much better standing most of the day. No pain and it gives me a lot more energy.
I also have a standing desk at work. Totally worth it.

Not that I was looking for it or anything, but why doesn’t dude have a dong? Big ass nut sack and no dong? That’s like a gun that holds a 1,000,000,000 round magazine, but doesn’t have a barrel lmao!! :confused: :eek:

His dong is normal sized. Filarial worms have gotten into his nuts and they breed and multiply in there, builds up a lot of scar tissue and lymphatic fluid. I think I have read that some of those scrotum's weigh 150 lbs by the time they finally get cut off. Seen pictures of guys having to get around the village by using a wheelbarrow to carry them around.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8YKBI0Phw8"]Man With Massive 250-Pound Scrotum In Need Of Help - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Lol you think sitting for long periods is bad, you should research the mortality rates of marathon athletes. Your ten times more likely to die from a cardiac related incident if you exercise for more than 3 hours at a time.

What to take from information like sitting is bad and running marathons will kill you? Try to not sit on your ass all day, move around every 30 minutes and don't elevate your heart rate for hours at a time, it's an organic organ, not a machine part, it will break. Health and longevity never come from the extremes in life, they always come from behavior that's in the middle, moderation is the key to everything. (Health wise, not good advice for someone looking to win a gold medal in something)

Sitting is the new smoking

Lol you think sitting for long periods is bad, you should research the mortality rates of marathon athletes. Your ten times more likely to die from a cardiac related incident if you exercise for more than 3 hours at a time.

What to take from information like sitting is bad and running marathons will kill you? Try to not sit on your ass all day, move around every 30 minutes and don't elevate your heart rate for hours at a time, it's an organic organ, not a machine part, it will break. Health and longevity never come from the extremes in life, they always come from behavior that's in the middle, moderation is the key to everything. (Health wise, not good advice for someone looking to win a gold medal in something)

Every coins has two sides.i really agree with your point,moderation is the key to everything.:p:p

Though moderation is also the path of the mediocre..............totally unrelated to standing/sitting I know.

As soon as you’re born you’re dying!

As soon as you’re born you’re dying!

Exactly, and whatever you do as you live your life will either speed up or slow down the process.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear