YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you know you are killing yourself when you are sedentary sitting?

alliance-bryce

Newbies
Research show that sedentary people have a 7 percent higher incidence of arthritis than fitness runners.
The world health organization has long listed “sedentary sitting”as one of the top 10 causes of death and illness.
I’ll share some information about sedentary sitting.hope can do some favor to all of you guys.
1.Sitting for too long can lead to dementia
Posture to keep an hour, the blood is concentration in the lower extremities and circulation is abate, the brain is lack of oxygen and it’ll causes dizziness, low mood, reduce the thinking activity.it is an important factor which causes alzheimer's disease.
2.Sitting for too long can lead to heart failure
Sitting for long periods of time can slow down the circulation of the blood, leading to heart failure and heart atrophy
3.Sitting for too long can lead to arteriosclerosis
Prolonged sitting will decrease fat burning and increase cholesterol, may clog the heart, blood vessels, and other cardiovascular diseases.Sedentary, calcium accumulation in the arteries will result in arteriosclerosis, reduce muscle contraction in the legs, slower blood flow in the lower extremities, increase incidence of thrombosis.
4.Sitting for too long can lead to dizziness
Sedentary sitting will not only cause blood circulation slowing down, but also lead to insufficient blood supply to the brain, brain damage, physical fatigue, dizziness and other symptoms.
5.Sitting for too long can lead to inappetence
Sitting for a long time is easy to cause gastric peristalsis to slow down, digestive gland secretes digestive fluid to reduce, can appear anorexia and other symptoms, aggravate the person's abdominal distension, constipation, dyspepsia and other digestive system symptoms.

Some advice on the dangers of sitting too much:
1.To ensure that you don't sit for too long, take a short break, about 10-20 minutes at a time.You'd better stand up and walk.At ordinary times in life, especially after sitting for a long time when the lower extremity acid distension, fatigue, can adopt the method of foot cushion fitness.
2.For people without heart disease, sleeping on a pillow under their feet can help blood flow back, improve lower limb edema, or soak their feet properly to promote blood flow.

How many hours do you sit in a day?Do you have any sitting-issues?

Sometimes on the weekends I'll sit for 8 hours at a time playing pubg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 hour of exercise 4/5 times a week and a healthy diet will avoid most, if not all those problems. Sitting for hours is a problem if you never exercise or eat a healthy diet where you control your body fat.

Get shocked that I was exposed to these issue.:banghead:

does it count as sitting if im on clen and have a restless leg syndrome tho

Attachments

• 501374865.jpg
    501374865.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 359
10 years from now in a museum, Little Slice's nut sack

Preserved for all eternity!

Attachments

• giant-testicles.jpg
    giant-testicles.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 353
Research show that sedentary people have a 7 percent higher incidence of arthritis than fitness runners.
The world health organization has long listed “sedentary sitting”as one of the top 10 causes of death and illness.
I’ll share some information about sedentary sitting.hope can do some favor to all of you guys.
1.Sitting for too long can lead to dementia
Posture to keep an hour, the blood is concentration in the lower extremities and circulation is abate, the brain is lack of oxygen and it’ll causes dizziness, low mood, reduce the thinking activity.it is an important factor which causes alzheimer's disease.
2.Sitting for too long can lead to heart failure
Sitting for long periods of time can slow down the circulation of the blood, leading to heart failure and heart atrophy
3.Sitting for too long can lead to arteriosclerosis
Prolonged sitting will decrease fat burning and increase cholesterol, may clog the heart, blood vessels, and other cardiovascular diseases.Sedentary, calcium accumulation in the arteries will result in arteriosclerosis, reduce muscle contraction in the legs, slower blood flow in the lower extremities, increase incidence of thrombosis.
4.Sitting for too long can lead to dizziness
Sedentary sitting will not only cause blood circulation slowing down, but also lead to insufficient blood supply to the brain, brain damage, physical fatigue, dizziness and other symptoms.
5.Sitting for too long can lead to inappetence
Sitting for a long time is easy to cause gastric peristalsis to slow down, digestive gland secretes digestive fluid to reduce, can appear anorexia and other symptoms, aggravate the person's abdominal distension, constipation, dyspepsia and other digestive system symptoms.

Some advice on the dangers of sitting too much:
1.To ensure that you don't sit for too long, take a short break, about 10-20 minutes at a time.You'd better stand up and walk.At ordinary times in life, especially after sitting for a long time when the lower extremity acid distension, fatigue, can adopt the method of foot cushion fitness.
2.For people without heart disease, sleeping on a pillow under their feet can help blood flow back, improve lower limb edema, or soak their feet properly to promote blood flow.

How many hours do you sit in a day?Do you have any sitting-issues?

My current gig is constant sitting. I have found alot of management roles come with this. in the past when I wasn't as far along in my career I was always on my feet, I didn't like it then, but man now I miss it. Now I have to go for walks at lunch just to keep my sanity. I didn't know about the science behind it, but I do know it's horrible for you. I am trying to change jobs now and just hoping I can get Get something with more time on my feet or at least a standing desk option. It's times like this I miss construction... Your post scares the shit outta me.... Lol

Last edited:
My work just gave us adjustable desks so I can stand more. I hate sitting for too long anyway. I get antsy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My work just gave us adjustable desks so I can stand more. I hate sitting for too long anyway. I get antsy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

These are amazing. I wanted one for my home when I realized the good ones cost $1000or more

Good information, but probably not gonna make a huge impact on people when posted in a bodybuilding forum. Most of us are plenty active. Try posting in a gaming forum perhaps lol.

I bet that smarts!

Not that I was looking for it or anything, but why doesn’t dude have a dong? Big ass nut sack and no dong? That’s like a gun that holds a 1,000,000,000 round magazine, but doesn’t have a barrel lmao!! :confused: :eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity