over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you lie about your weight?

I never lied about my weight. But sometimes I lie about my height. I'm 6'1" but sometimes tell people I'm 6'2". No ever ever calls me out. But please, ...don't tell anyone.

Never understood why the need to lie about weight lol Not sure what it does for status. Pretty sure how you look and/or winning shows is the true tell tale.

No.

Short guys do that a lot in my experience. They looked jacked at such a lighter weight.
I’m tall so people guess my at 220lbs usually and they are shocked when they find I’m 250lbs

Only to the insurance company. At 5'6" they think I'm obese at my weight.

I don’t believe I ever have…. Would like to drop a few % points of body fat currently, but I’m okay with myself. But, I can always improve!!!!

Cage

I only lie to my parents (who absolutely believe that steroids kill people... period) so they don't worry.
"Don't worry mom, I look big but that's at 25% bodyfat..."

To my friends and everyone else, never. No lies about my weight, max bench, none of that.

Never. If I don't want to answer, I simply won't. I owe no one anything nor do I weigh their opinion of me over my own personal integrity (which I owe to myself). It's equivalent to kneeling and begging IMO which is why we all know it feels like shit and lowers us. I figure at this point I'm preserving my legacy and honor over a lifetime - being able to look myself in the eye knowing I lived and will die well is code and all that matters.

Buddy of mine calls it "dying well" and has a lecture he gives on it to certain groups. An abbreviated version is still on YouTube maybe. Words, deeds, and actions over a lifetime align via a self determined and principled life.

Maybe some old(er) man wisdom in this that's helpful to others. Goes way beyond physical and is all about forging character. My 2 cents but this shit matters. BTW this tends to make those around you better as well.

I used to get the question "how much can you bench?". I wonder how many guys lie about that. I always told the truth and then told them how much I could squat. Squat was my strongest lift but nobody gave a damn.

Never. If I don't want to answer, I simply won't. I owe no one anything nor do I weigh their opinion of me over my own personal integrity (which I owe to myself). It's equivalent to kneeling and begging IMO which is why we all know it feels like shit and lowers us. I figure at this point I'm preserving my legacy and honor over a lifetime - being able to look myself in the eye knowing I lived and will die well is code and all that matters.

Buddy of mine calls it "dying well" and has a lecture he gives on it to certain groups. An abbreviated version is still on YouTube maybe. Words, deeds, and actions over a lifetime align via a self determined and principled life.

Maybe some old(er) man wisdom in this that's helpful to others. Goes way beyond physical and is all about forging character. My 2 cents but this shit matters. BTW this tends to make those around you better as well.
Sounds great. You have a link to it?

Lying is a waste of energy. People that judge me will always judge me. That’s their problem, not mine. I haven’t weighed myself in months but I’ve been dieting very strict for over 6 months so I could be as low as 200Lbs, no higher than 212Lbs. It’s the mirror that I care about.
“The mirror is a bodybuilder’s best friend.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity