over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

do you lose cuts with seo's??

w8's

Registered
i was reading and article with chirs comier and he stated something to the effect that people who use funky stuff in thier arms etc. lose sirations, cuts, splits and seperation in muscle groups through out the muscle that never return. is this really the case or is it just magazine bullshit.

Hmmm

I didnt lose too much cuts, I know that right now it doesnt look as cut but that is because im injecting everyday so there is some water around the area, but I belive that the cuts come back once you stop injecting so frequently. I mean My arms are harder then they have been in a while and are getting real big. BIG A can probally tell you more, because im not done my first course, im on my 2nd bottle but it is going great.

I think that having normal shots gear losees alot more seperation and veins than SEO. My gear shots usually make the site puffy and hold water but I get none of that with SEO as long as you massage it well.

:)

i more concerned about long run. i mean after you use it. ya stop, and you diet for a show. are the splits and cuts in your bi peaks gonna be just as visable as before???

i never lost any cuts and you can always see my veins oil or not maybe he ment people that use to much like poster boy valentino

You use it properly it actually increases vascularity and you don't lose any cuts.
Here's an arm 1 week out from a show after using Syntherol properly on and off for a year.

Attachments

• arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 226
thanks guys. i still have a moderate fear of changing the shape of my muscle for the worst since i have good symetry when i diet down but for the gains in size i'm strongly thinking about it.

w8's said:
thanks guys. i still have a moderate fear of changing the shape of my muscle for the worst since i have good symetry when i diet down but for the gains in size i'm strongly thinking about it.

Just use your head when you use it and you won't have any problems. No better advice than that.

i

I was very nervous, scared, and kinda aginst it at first, I think like most people we over think it, it isnt chemistry or anything really. I think BIG A's 1ml 10 days 2ml 10days 3ml 10days will work wonders, just inject all over the bicep, both heads, it really isnt complicated and I love the results, buy a bottle or 2 and you will see, like around day 20 you will be like damn. Im almost at 100cc's in each arm and they are so much bigger, and since im cutting right now it just looks better and better. And it doesnt hurt as bad as everyone says it does, takes some time to get used to the strechting, and tightness, but you will always feel pumped and hard which is a plus.

temporary

The only thing I noticed was my veins disappeared while I was on.It took a couple weeks for that to happen,and another couples weeks after my last shot for them to return.But I agree with BigA,my veins appear bigger now and I have more of the little criss cross ones around the main artery. Plus the extra few inches in size which I have to say is permanent.I love this stuff.

I also was reluctant to do it,cause I felt it was cheating.But in all seriousness,if your a balls to the wall hardcore trainer,then whats the problem???? I had great arms to begin with but needed to add some more size to give it the "look". Like I said Im very pleased.And have hit my delts and tris as well.As long as you dont go insane like Valentino,I do not see a serious problem with it.My only concern is people who have trained only for a couple years and then decide to do it.They are wrong 100%. It takes quite a bit of time to build a solid foundation and once you do,then I believe its more then benefial to use the syntherol.....

sorry to sound naieve. but this creates space in the muscle bladder and then real muscle fills it up?? or you have to continue useing seo for??? how long? and gear in the arm doesnt work to well? and it causes water retention in the site? I have been hitting my bi's every 4 days to see how it works and get comfortable with site injection in my outter heads of my bi's and so far so good. but I can use all the advice in the world. I am getting ready to start takein GH and could use some advice on were to put it since I used to put it in the adipoe fat in the front of my stomach and now I here that isnt the spot? any suggestions,comments all are appreciated! thanks

Go into the Article's forum which is part of this website. There read the thread 'Site Enhancing Oils - a how to guide'. Everything is explained in there.

That is the right place to inj GH.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity