over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you lose muscle on TRT Dose ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
do you lose muscle on 200mg of T a week

I think it depends on how big you are to begin with. If you are 5-6 at 215 i think you will. If you are 5-6 at 175 or so i think you could totally keep that ez. Maybe that is a poor example but you catch my drift. The more muscle you have the more gear you need to maintain it. You can stay the same weight but you might end up putting on some lbs of fat.

so the bigger you are the higher the trt dose so u can keep ur muscles

how about yourself tho ? you are somewhat a big muscular dude, can you keep ur muscles at 200mg of test ? lets say you cruise on 200 of test, would u keep it all

Last edited:
If you are on hgh, that will significantly delay the process. I have been on 175mg of test-e with 5iu hgh for 6 weeks now and haven't lost much. I have put on a little fat though even on lower calories

NO~ Test will NOT make you lose weight unless you have a "DIET" eat clean and do some sort of exercise. Test does help however you have to do your part. Don't assume that by taking Test you're going to lose weight. If it was that easy EVERYONE on earth would be on Test, period!

NO~ Test will NOT make you lose weight unless you have a "DIET" eat clean and do some sort of exercise. Test does help however you have to do your part. Don't assume that by taking Test you're going to lose weight. If it was that easy EVERYONE on earth would be on Test, period!

Bro you completely misread his question lol

If you're past your genetic limit from using AAS, "everyone differs" than you're going to need a higher than average cruise dose to maintain it. Instead of increasing test some guys incorporate something along the lines of 200-300mg of Primo or Masteron Enanthate with their trt dose which seems to work well with minimal sides.

Well, that's not true TRT....I don't care what anyone tells you.

Well, that's not true TRT....I don't care what anyone tells you.

Lol I was just answering the question, which is yes you will lose muscle on TRT if you're past your genetic limits. Then I was providing an alternative which is to add some non harsh compounds in and keep an eye on blood work.

Kind of a blanket question I do believe there raw33man.

Testosterone, body composition and agin - PubMed Mobile

Testosterone replacement increases fat- - PubMed Mobile

Effects of testosterone on body composi - PubMed Mobile

If you have been running supraphysiological doses of AAS for extended periods of time, years, months … then decided to stay at a true TRT dose indefinitely … absolutely your going to lose muscle mass.

This all becomes relative to diet and lifestyle in conjunction with TRT.

And 200 mgs EW is not a starting point, 75mgs-150mgs EW is the standard most doctors generally prescribe, generally 200 mgs is top end...

All depends on the doctor and blood tests.

do you lose muscle on 200mg of T a week

Some, yes. But personally I feel like I have kept about 90% of what I gained on MUCH higher doses...on only 200-250mg test a week + little gh.

The question is too vague to be answered by one answer that covers all bases. Have you been using high doses for a long time before starting TRT? Things like diet, exercise, etc will all play factors, as well...

We need more details before we can tell if a TRT dose will enable you to maintain muscle mass or not.

If you build muscle on a gram or two a week you won't build anything like that on 200mg a week. However if you build with a gram or two you can maintain the majority of that on a maintenance or cruise of 200mg. A lot of variables involved though

If you get some anabolics in there with that test and some peps you can grow.

If you're cruising on 200 mg of Test, then what amount are you blasting with? Newbie question perhaps, but I'm just curious.

I gained about 10lbs of muscle on 200mg a week over a 6 month period.

I've always managed to maintain on trt "200mg" per weel whether it be 4,6,8,12 weeks etc x my look changes, I look smaller and flatter which results to looking fatter but I never shrink or get fat I just stay the same and the look goes, once back onto blast, I look as good as I did before I come off within a few weeks due to glycogen etc been full to the brim...
When your on trt (things like GH) help a lot etc, but I just run a low dose of GH rius, to help maintain and prime myself for my next blast, I've done it witout GH in the past and jusrt as good, when ur on TRT u need to use food as ur anabolic... I usually drop my diet down to a healthy plan, like mountain dog, cardio n stuff like that I use bcaa's etc, and I do 2 decent cheat meals a week liek burgers sush streaks and fries etc....
I also know a guy who's run 250mg trt for 16, and held 260lbs @ 5ft7, I won't mention his name as he's a close friend of mine.. It can be done...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear