YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you love our servicemen and women? Love Dogs too?. Watch this and feel very happy

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

This choked me up. I didn't see it anywhere on the board. I'm sitting on the couch, my 3 dogs and 1 of my cats are within 2 feet of me. I'm feeling the glow of happiness. Life is Good.

"How to win friends and Influence People"

Dale Carnegie said to emulate the traits of a dog.

Last edited:
Coach, thanks for sharing...being an old soldier myself I do remember those days like it was yesterday, this is what made our deployments worth while. Thanks to all the men and women who serve. :)

Wow, some say that dogs are better than family or friends. Maybe thats true :)

Sadly when I came back from the Middle East, I didn't have a family, friends or love one welcome me home. Just myself but that didn't stop me from doing my job for the country that I love so much... :headbang: Some say that only God know's why things happen, I gave up on religion, or organized faith, religion after doing 2 yrs in Iraq and Afghanistan

I think I need a dog now, lol!

I love dogs

I wish people were loyal like dogs... !

this world would be a heaven

Sadly when I came back from the Middle East, I didn't have a family, friends or love one welcome me home. Just myself but that didn't stop me from doing my job for the country that I love so much... :headbang: Some say that only God know's why things happen, I gave up on religion, or organized faith, religion after doing 2 yrs in Iraq and Afghanistan

Man sorry to hear that no one welcomed you home....I remember returning back for the first time from the gulf war in 90, I said to myself lord please let my wife be there....hell my wife, friends and the post was there...what a welcome back. I see your airborne...Ft. Bragg?

Last edited:

Time to start reaching out to other people. I bet there are a lot of people around you who could use a friend with the character of a good soldier. You give, you get. But I'm not going to pretend to know how you feel. My brother came home very changed from Gulf War 1. Permanently changed for the worse. Anxiety, paranoia. Ok, I do not want this to turn into a political rant. We should all show our veterans more love. Please tell me who could possibly deserve our love more?

Well, Maybe that dog.:D:love:

And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

I didn't get much of welcome home from Desert Storm. All the excitement was over by then as I deployed to the war from Italy and then spent 3 more years there.

The Gulf war indirectly brought me here. The anthrax vaccine caused hypogonadism, sleep apnea, and a few other issues. None of which was really diagnosed until the last few years. I was 180 lbs when they gave us all 6 months worth of shots in 10 minutes, 6 months later I was 250.

The VA only allows the docs to prescribe 100ml/ew with no hcg or ai, thus I'm researching here.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

This choked me up. I didn't see it anywhere on the board. I'm sitting on the couch, my 3 dogs and 1 of my cats are within 2 feet of me. I'm feeling the glow of happiness. Life is Good.

"How to win friends and Influence People"

Dale Carnegie said to emulate the traits of a dog.

I love animals. This video tells the story why.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131