over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you meet such hot girls in your gym?

I went on a date a while back with this 22 year old chick, she was cute anyone would pork her but not a smoke show by any means. She would be a lot more cute if she wasn't trying so damn hard to look/act sexy, it was really forced and kinda silly, almost sad. During dinner I asked something to the effect of "what do you plan on doing with your life" and her answer was that she wanted to become an instagram model like her busted sister. Yea I pounded her that night with half a hard on and played nice for a while to avoid the false rape from regret accusation but never wanted to see her again, she had no value to me at that point not even as a cum dumpster but I'm sure she has 100 other guys orbiting around her making her think she should be a instaslut. If she had dressed with some semblance of shame or maybe didn't talk like she was a man addressing a fetish prostitute while on our first date I probably would have kept her around and shown her the respect a good woman deserves, she probably has no idea what that feels like and never will until her life is fucked.

Shit just doesn't do it for me, I'm not some playboy I'll happily wife a girl up, I enjoy having a companion and but man whatever happened to being sweet and feminine.....god forbid maybe even humble?! Fuck is 33 really that old now compared to this backwards ass new generation? It's not even young kids the older chicks have picked up on it too thinking they need to do it to compete. How did shit change that much, I mean I know how it did but fuck it's still hard to fathom it.....

Feminism, brah.

There was a reason the commies installed that shit on our shores.

I went on a date a while back with this 22 year old chick, she was cute anyone would pork her but not a smoke show by any means. She would be a lot more cute if she wasn't trying so damn hard to look/act sexy, it was really forced and kinda silly, almost sad. During dinner I asked something to the effect of "what do you plan on doing with your life" and her answer was that she wanted to become an instagram model like her busted sister. Yea I pounded her that night with half a hard on and played nice for a while to avoid the false rape from regret accusation but never wanted to see her again, she had no value to me at that point not even as a cum dumpster but I'm sure she has 100 other guys orbiting around her making her think she should be a instaslut. If she had dressed with some semblance of shame or maybe didn't talk like she was a man addressing a fetish prostitute while on our first date I probably would have kept her around and shown her the respect a good woman deserves, she probably has no idea what that feels like and never will until her life is fucked.

Shit just doesn't do it for me, I'm not some playboy I'll happily wife a girl up, I enjoy having a companion and but man whatever happened to being sweet and feminine.....god forbid maybe even humble?! Fuck is 33 really that old now compared to this backwards ass new generation? It's not even young kids the older chicks have picked up on it too thinking they need to do it to compete. How did shit change that much, I mean I know how it did but fuck it's still hard to fathom it.....

you are not a smart man:eek::D

you are not a smart man:eek::D

To each their own, dirty easy sluts never did it for me no matter what they looked like or were down to do. Much more fun to try and seduce a good girl, I like the game it's half the fun for me. No better feeling than a woman that wants you and only one, one that will spread it for anyone makes my penis soft.

Don't get me wrong I still give them mercy dicken though, you can only jerk it for so many days....

:D

To each their own, dirty easy sluts never did it for me no matter what they looked like or were down to do. Much more fun to try and seduce a good girl, I like the game it's half the fun for me. No better feeling than a woman that wants you and only one, one that will spread it for anyone makes my penis soft.

Don't get me wrong I still give them mercy dicken though, you can only jerk it for so many days....

you and concreter should hang out

you and concreter should hang out

Concreter literally just picks a girl up physically and walks away with her probably...

Too much primo and masteron in that man's blood

What kind of a world do we live in where you have to "pretend" to be nice to not get falsely accused of rape?

This is some very very weird shit.

What kind of a world do we live in where you have to "pretend" to be nice to not get falsely accused of rape?

This is some very very weird shit.

well, you put vindictive women in a gynarchy...

annnnnnnnnnnnnd voila!

she looks so great!
Well... You tell me.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

TL.jpg

I was talking about your comment you would happily marry one, dont do it:D

I was talking about your comment you would happily marry one, dont do it:D

Haha oh I know that much! I'm not getting married until I've done everything and everyone, then it's baby time.

Haha oh I know that much! I'm not getting married until I've done everything and everyone, then it's baby time.

The key is if you're happy being independent without a girl, then you don't desperately look for one. I'm perfectly happy either way. I like being out in public and thinking I'm allowed to pursue anyone completely guilt free. If I end up meeting someone I want to settle down with, then great. If not, I'm okay.

The only difference between your girlfriend and your wife is your wife has a huge financial incentive to leave you

Literally the only difference lol

there's this real good looking lady at my gym..

she's the belle of the ball cuz there aint too much to look at around my gym lmao.

saw this one chick who was about a "4" in my book, taking mirror shots doing all kinds of weird "sexy" poses

me and a bud sat and observed as she conducted her own private photoshoot. :eek:

Last edited:
North Ave Beach Friday and Fantasy Fest at my Island Saturday!!!!!
All body painting party....
Lots of Hot girls and only 1 Alpha !!!!!!

Last yrs Air and Water show...

Attachments

• photo_3.JPG
    photo_3.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Concreter literally just picks a girl up physically and walks away with her probably...

Too much primo and masteron in that man's blood

That does work...They try to say No but Cant...They need to be owned!
Doses are dialed In, just need 1 day without the Icecream or more LR3..lol

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member