over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you meet such hot girls in your gym?

I've had to change gyms too many times because of crazy girls I pounded and it's always the young ones that want it. Probably tired of the betas their own age and see me as a prime specimen to let loose on, guess I shouldn't be complaining! But man this new generation of late teen early twenties girls is something else, no shame at all they let you do anything. But you have nothing in common with them at all, they all also seem to be proudly damaged emotionally, it's weird.

It's part of the whole Bernie loving females that have daddy issues or wtvr the hell and I say have fun while they are willing. When fun is over just glance them a regular friendly smile and keep lifting. If they have a problem they'll tell your friend you got a small dick or bad lay etc but who cares. You already throated her so fk it.
Don't change, keep on working it.
Aaaand, they may just their friends how Good you were and then you'll have another coming up to You trying to stroke up a worthless conversation that'll get em back to your place.

ROLL WITH IT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

The only difference between your girlfriend and your wife is your wife has a huge financial incentive to leave you

Literally the only difference lol

Exactly!!

I have showed A loss for 18 yrs and my wife of 23 yrs now makes 6 figures.....Go Figure.

I've had to change gyms too many times because of crazy girls I pounded and it's always the young ones that want it. Probably tired of the betas their own age and see me as a prime specimen to let loose on, guess I shouldn't be complaining! But man this new generation of late teen early twenties girls is something else, no shame at all they let you do anything. But you have nothing in common with them at all, they all also seem to be proudly damaged emotionally, it's weird.

This time I'm at the YMCA and I love it, full gym which is all to myself pretty much everyday. Problem is they have this new sexy girl working the front and she's starting to go out of her way to watch me work out and talk to me.

Might be changing gyms again soon....

You hit the nail on the head. Dated a 23 year old who you summed up to the fucking t.

North Ave Beach Friday and Fantasy Fest at my Island Saturday!!!!!
All body painting party....
Lots of Hot girls and only 1 Alpha !!!!!!

Last yrs Air and Water show...

nice pics, you were going with 2 hot girls. lol
How about this year?

Fuck, my gym really sucks[emoji35][emoji36]🤢jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice pics, you were going with 2 hot girls. lol
How about this year?

I know I have Me and 3 Ladies on the Boat for the Island...
But I get A lot more attention when Solo!!!
Not that the wife will ever let that happen again now that she sees what happens even when she is With...

Lol All I see is expensive dinners and daddy's issues, I've learned it's never good to shit where I sleep (gym work anywhere near where I live) too many issues if things go south

Fuck no I dont meet such girls in my gym.....but I do love Asian girls, one of these days im taking my ass to Thailand to have a blast with Asian girls and maybe a ladyboy or two lol....:D:)

Fuck no I dont meet such girls in my gym.....but I do love Asian girls, one of these days im taking my ass to Thailand to have a blast with Asian girls and maybe a ladyboy or two lol....:D:)

Wat

Too much info[emoji51]

Feminism, brah.

There was a reason the commies installed that shit on our shores.

...and the women who think feminism is actually pro-woman are the saddest of all. They are actively working towards the destruction of women (and by extension the family unit), all while thinking they are doing women a favor. It's sad...for everyone.

Come on now you know if you were off in the cut with some fine ass Thai girl and she tells you she's a lady boy you know your hitting and hoping no one ever finds out lol....:D

Come on now you know if you were off in the cut with some fine ass Thai girl and she tells you she's a lady boy you know your hitting and hoping no one ever finds out lol....:D

I dont think asian women are fine. BUT when you mix asian with brazilian or asian with italian, etc... then you have a fine exotic specimen. Which is usually what i date. Last girlfriend was Japanese and Peruvian, the one before her was Japanese and Brazilian and the one before her was Chinese and Italian. I like that exotic look. But just chinese or just japanese dont fly with me. And one with a twig and berries my friend well that just isnt anymore appealing then your thai girl without em. You need help. LOL

That's just straight up friendly fire. Lots of decepticons in Thailand.

Lucky guys only one hot girl at my current gym

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear