over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you meet such hot girls in your gym?

SRHealthTech

Registered
Recently, this girl hits on South Korean Internet. Why? Because she uploaded a group of fitness pics, which were immediately reposted by South Korean users and became popular on the internet soon.

20799407_342699446160722_8174412722045597534_n.jpg

She is called “angel’s face, devil’s figure” . Different from other net celebrities, she insists that she is natural.

**broken link removed**

She insists on bodybuilding for a period of time every day after work, never breaking.

**broken link removed**

Great efforts have been made for her to get such a perfect figure. Different from the PS and plastic surgery of web celebrities in China, she is worth learning about such a healthy lifestyle.

**broken link removed**

Long terms bodybuilding plays an important part in keeping figures. It is the healthy lifestyle that makes a perfect figure.

20882242_342700162827317_6960114483327289803_n.jpg

Do you meet such hot girls in your gym?

Not in my current gym I don´t, beautiful face and body, I would certainly like to "meat" her :) thanks for the pics.

Well... You tell me.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

TL.jpg

Allex i'll take that hot blonde in the dark red workout pants. Amazing. I want to lick her sweaty bottom.

Allex i'll take that hot blonde in the dark red workout pants.

Well, she's on clearance just today. Only U$2,000,000.00. All vaccines and immigration papers are up do date.

Make check payable to "Affordable Brazilian Girls". I'll PM address and time for pickup at chosen airport.

48 hour trial period. You get your money back if you return the product undamaged, minus shipping and handling fees.

I am in the South - so hot women are everywhere :D

Actually - go to almost any SEC campus and you will get whiplash from looking around at the hot girls. Ole Miss has "The Grove" - and holy hell that place is a haven for hotties. When ESPN does Gameday there - you can tell the cameramen are enamored.

Well, she's on clearance just today. Only U$2,000,000.00. All vaccines and immigration papers are up do date.

Make check payable to "Affordable Brazilian Girls". I'll PM address and time for pickup at chosen airport.

48 hour trial period. You get your money back if you return the product undamaged, minus shipping and handling fees.

I just want her for an hour. Jeeze.

hard to get a chance to talk to them when they aren't taking photos of themselves :D

Women are afraid too bodybuild.

They think they will look like men if they do.

If they knew its 80% Related to diet on how they look.

Proper diet(macros & specific foods) along with proper training will make them look like amazon.

They are afraid to eat protein and fats.

That blonde is smoking hot.

Alexx is back and posting T+A on ProM....ahhhh the world is alright again :cool:

IS THAT A DUMBBELL WATER BOTTLE.....!!!!!!:love:

Damn, these asians have had so much work done I'd hate to knock one up and see what my spawn looks like.

I don't think my wife wants me to meet hot looking girls at the gym. :eek:

I do everyday in the gym it's full of them. Even if I go at 2am there is usually a pretty lady doing her hip thrusts :eek::D

I've had success at my gym. I've dated/slept with 4 girls from my gym over the past year. One is Russian, one is Greek, and two Americans (one is a trainer there). I still bump into them there all the time and we are still on good terms. I go to equinox so there is a lot of talent. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Just don't be creepy.

I've had to change gyms too many times because of crazy girls I pounded and it's always the young ones that want it. Probably tired of the betas their own age and see me as a prime specimen to let loose on, guess I shouldn't be complaining! But man this new generation of late teen early twenties girls is something else, no shame at all they let you do anything. But you have nothing in common with them at all, they all also seem to be proudly damaged emotionally, it's weird.

This time I'm at the YMCA and I love it, full gym which is all to myself pretty much everyday. Problem is they have this new sexy girl working the front and she's starting to go out of her way to watch me work out and talk to me.

Might be changing gyms again soon....

ALLEX Whats the name of the blonde?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner