over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you need PCT when on HRT?

Unity68

Registered
Hi everyone this is only my second or third post on any board. I hope I am doing this correctly. I have been on HRT since 2003 (200mg test cypionate per week) following a thyroidectomy for thyroid cancer. I had radiation and it pretty much destroyed my gonads. I have ran 5-6 cycles since then but never did any PCT. It has been about 3 years since I have done a cycle but I just started one. My question is since I'm on HRT for life is PCT necessary? My wife and I did fertility and have triplets that will be 3 yo the day after Christmas so I'm not concerned about having kids and I'm 47 yo.

Stats
47yo
5'9"
Bf 7-8%
Wt 205

No sir, no need. Use that money to get blood work done a few months after your cycle. Just to make sure you are in the clear for your next blast.

No sir, no need. Use that money to get blood work done a few months after your cycle. Just to make sure you are in the clear for your next blast.

X2! No need for a pct in a simple cruise of test. When you start getting on the ORALS and heavy gear, then you'll want to talk about pct.
Btw congrats on the babies!

X2! No need for a pct in a simple cruise of test. When you start getting on the ORALS and heavy gear, then you'll want to talk about pct.
Btw congrats on the babies!

Thanks! I just started dbol, tren, EQ and upped my test dose. So, even though I'm on HRT are you recommending that I do PCT when my cycle is over? I thought the main goal for PCT was to kick start your test production again. In my case I don't produce any or is there another benefit to PCT? Thanks

Thanks! I just started dbol, tren, EQ and upped my test dose. So, even though I'm on HRT are you recommending that I do PCT when my cycle is over? I thought the main goal for PCT was to kick start your test production again. In my case I don't produce any or is there another benefit to PCT? Thanks

What your going to want to focus on after this cycle is restoring your liver from the dbol. It won't be real harsh or something to worry about but some milk thistle or liv.52 will help. Your receptors will clean out in time on their own. You can run HCG if you want to keep your natty levels of test producing along with the hormones your taking in.

I have milk thistle I'll take it when I'm off cycle. One more question. I have my yearly HRT Doctor visit in 3 weeks so I'm not taking anymore test until after my blood work is done because I don't want to be out of the normal range and get my weekly dose lowered. But will any of the other gear I mentioned raise my "free test" and/or my "total test" on my lab work? I have looked all through these forums and on the internet and can't find the answer anywhere.

Thanks for helping.

Only knew that Turinabol may increase free test, not sure about others

NO PCT on HRT required but you may wish to drop down to 100-150mg from time to time. Do the research and see what is best for your body. No sense you not understanding the reasons and others doing your homework.

Also many men forget how IMPORTANT hematocrit levels are when on HRT. It wouldn't be a bad idea to donate blood twice a year and drink lots of FLUIDS while on 200mg/week. I sure hope others taking more T understand this. You will get very HEAVY red blood cell production which makes the blood thicker and punishes the heart by making it work harder to pump.

You want to live a healthy long life without HRT giving you a heart attack, so donate blood and drink more fluids to thin that blood.

This post not meant to diagnose or treat health issues.

there is no need to do a pct for u are not with heavy gear,best wishes bro

Actually, I'm not quite sure. I always do the PCT after all the cycles.
But seeing from the opinions above, I think you might not need a PCT

no need for pct when on trt.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member